Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
if I've bought too many dragons already that day week
if it costs more than I have out of my vault and I'm feeling lazy
if I realize I'm buying it as a project and my wallet starts screaming
if it has a lot of unnamed or joke-named offspring
if the tert is just...just not worth it
if I've bought too many dragons already that day week
if it costs more than I have out of my vault and I'm feeling lazy
if I realize I'm buying it as a project and my wallet starts screaming
if it has a lot of unnamed or joke-named offspring
if the tert is just...just not worth it
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
I breed my dragons, so I don't mind picking one up who has kids, even unnamed or joke-named ones. Most of my new additions are exalt rescues who look cool!
I breed my dragons, so I don't mind picking one up who has kids, even unnamed or joke-named ones. Most of my new additions are exalt rescues who look cool!
8ab3d3b2a13c364db89e13ba399ceced86ab48ef.pngtIYcLSC.png UzGmb10.png m0kyk3D.png Ask about DnD
When it's listed for treasure, the genes are busy or the dragon is blue/neon pink
When it's listed for treasure, the genes are busy or the dragon is blue/neon pink
unknown-2.png
It's not an Imperial dragon.
It's not an Imperial dragon.
There are certain eye types for each flight that will change my mind really quick, and I usually avoid eyes that blend too much with the primary. Also, circuit is a dealbreaker, even if it's really blendy and I can't actually see it.
There are certain eye types for each flight that will change my mind really quick, and I usually avoid eyes that blend too much with the primary. Also, circuit is a dealbreaker, even if it's really blendy and I can't actually see it.
eSzGOae.pngCollector of Sickle Claws
I've never really cared about lineage parents or children wise, but even if the Breed + Genes are right, if there is any blue I don't buy it. I wish scatter scrolls were less expensive
I've never really cared about lineage parents or children wise, but even if the Breed + Genes are right, if there is any blue I don't buy it. I wish scatter scrolls were less expensive
Only liar space and money really
Don't care about parents and offspring and generation
Hmm maybe when I already got a dragon that looks very similar
Only liar space and money really
Don't care about parents and offspring and generation
Hmm maybe when I already got a dragon that looks very similar
qR6otwA.png
I usually get really excited about dragons that are new breed/genes and then take a day or two off the auction house and look at the same dragons again to see if I still want them. Saved a lot of money that way.
Since most if not all of my dragons get bred, offspring lists don't really bother me on non-G1s, unless it's fore lore reasons.
Really what stops me if the price is too high (way past 500g for a non-G1) and it just doesn't seem justifyable.
I usually get really excited about dragons that are new breed/genes and then take a day or two off the auction house and look at the same dragons again to see if I still want them. Saved a lot of money that way.
Since most if not all of my dragons get bred, offspring lists don't really bother me on non-G1s, unless it's fore lore reasons.
Really what stops me if the price is too high (way past 500g for a non-G1) and it just doesn't seem justifyable.
shop_banner.png
Not having any lair room or it's the wrong colors.
Not having any lair room or it's the wrong colors.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
ugly eyes ):
ugly eyes ):
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13