Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Let's see.... must be G1 so a non-G1 isn't an option unless it's a G2 Imperial or a personally-bred Imperial.

Must have all colours that are on my list of allowed colours (weird, I know, but I spent a lot of time overanalysing my tastes and making a list to just throw it away now)

And most importantly, nothing previously bred. Everything else is fine with me, even Ice (but occasionally)
Let's see.... must be G1 so a non-G1 isn't an option unless it's a G2 Imperial or a personally-bred Imperial.

Must have all colours that are on my list of allowed colours (weird, I know, but I spent a lot of time overanalysing my tastes and making a list to just throw it away now)

And most importantly, nothing previously bred. Everything else is fine with me, even Ice (but occasionally)
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
[quote name="Lilydew" date="2020-01-27 17:42:32" ] I'm perpetually broke and have bad taste [/quote]
Lilydew wrote on 2020-01-27 17:42:32:
I'm perpetually broke and have bad taste
yeeet.png
offspring? on my dragons?
offspring? on my dragons?
definitely an imperial dragon - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
Lack of lair space and/or money.
Lack of lair space and/or money.
VGxuHXT.png
Sometimes if I see a "perfect" dragon that I love the colors of, but the eye is the wrong Flight color, then that would stop me from buying it. I suppose I'm not too picky otherwise =P
Sometimes if I see a "perfect" dragon that I love the colors of, but the eye is the wrong Flight color, then that would stop me from buying it. I suppose I'm not too picky otherwise =P
bX7Dmzo.gif >old but trying
>they/them
>ace
>mirror dragon enthusiast
"We only exist
as long as they sleep...
"
Lack of lair space and no more expansions available. Also, if the parents are not named, it really bugs me.
Lack of lair space and no more expansions available. Also, if the parents are not named, it really bugs me.
BkIPCfy.jpg
I generally only buy oldies but:

Plague eyes. Bad parent names (like GoT or something). Eyes that don't match in general.
I generally only buy oldies but:

Plague eyes. Bad parent names (like GoT or something). Eyes that don't match in general.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
Definitely lair space for me. Even though I'm so poor right now after buying 5 lair expansions (costed me like 5MT in total), well... *gestures at the ice primal fae just bought with gems cuz I have no treasure left*

I wonder how long those 25 slots will last...
Definitely lair space for me. Even though I'm so poor right now after buying 5 lair expansions (costed me like 5MT in total), well... *gestures at the ice primal fae just bought with gems cuz I have no treasure left*

I wonder how long those 25 slots will last...
How easy is the dragon to dress?

This excludes ancients and also any dragon with cream, there is not enough apparel in cream, my two dragons with creams were absolute nightmares to dress, I'm going to exalt my triple cream boy when his replacement finally hatches, cream is the devil's color.

Honorable mention to pastels, eyeburners, and light lavenders. Love those aesthetics, FR does not have enough apparel for me to dress ya'll well.
How easy is the dragon to dress?

This excludes ancients and also any dragon with cream, there is not enough apparel in cream, my two dragons with creams were absolute nightmares to dress, I'm going to exalt my triple cream boy when his replacement finally hatches, cream is the devil's color.

Honorable mention to pastels, eyeburners, and light lavenders. Love those aesthetics, FR does not have enough apparel for me to dress ya'll well.
1WhYQHt.png
The higher the cost, the faster my interest in it falls away. I'm not interested in spending the cost of two genes on a single baby that isn't even a G1? (And even then I don't like spending loads of gems.) Why would I put 400k on that when I could do so much else. No.
The higher the cost, the faster my interest in it falls away. I'm not interested in spending the cost of two genes on a single baby that isn't even a G1? (And even then I don't like spending loads of gems.) Why would I put 400k on that when I could do so much else. No.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13