Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | what stops you from buying a dragon?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
We all have see a dragon on the AH that we love. but you dont buy it. Aside from budget or colors/genes what else makes you reject buying a dragon you like?

For me its lots of offspring unless dragon is old (over 3 years) double if the offspring have no name. not a fan of that.

whats stops you?

note: be respectful of options including mine.
We all have see a dragon on the AH that we love. but you dont buy it. Aside from budget or colors/genes what else makes you reject buying a dragon you like?

For me its lots of offspring unless dragon is old (over 3 years) double if the offspring have no name. not a fan of that.

whats stops you?

note: be respectful of options including mine.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
The unnamed offspring is one certainly, but unnamed parents is also a no go.
Or meme names for either of those.

Having children in general isn't necessarily a stopper, unless they are a fan dragon type.

Having children in general isn't necessarily a stopper, unless they are a fan dragon type.
4QFtgPW.png
When it's being sold for gems lol

Or is otherwise ~100kT or more
When it's being sold for gems lol

Or is otherwise ~100kT or more
I recently bought a dragon that I love the colours of, but both of his parents are Unnamed.. I didn't notice until after I bought him, and now every time I look at his lineage I'm like "[emoji=guardian deadpan size=2]" That and offspring (unless I plan on breeding extensively - then I don't really care) are my big turn-offs.
I recently bought a dragon that I love the colours of, but both of his parents are Unnamed..

I didn't notice until after I bought him, and now every time I look at his lineage I'm like ""

That and offspring (unless I plan on breeding extensively - then I don't really care) are my big turn-offs.
v9zz4TD.png
Usually the thought of "where does this dragon fit into my lore?" Anymore the answer is usually "it doesn't."
Usually the thought of "where does this dragon fit into my lore?" Anymore the answer is usually "it doesn't."
[quote name="Reilata" date="2020-01-27 17:13:01" ] The unnamed offspring is one certainly, but unnamed parents is also a no go. Or meme names for either of those. Having children in general isn't necessarily a stopper, unless they are a fan dragon type. [/quote] same. the only unnamed i like is the dragon in question. the i can name it myself.
Reilata wrote on 2020-01-27 17:13:01:

same. the only unnamed i like is the dragon in question. the i can name it myself.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
I don't buy dragons very often, most of the ones I have I got from trades or forum games. When I'm not sure whether to keep one of those, though, the dealbreaker is usually if I don't have a good idea of how to fit them into my lore.
I don't buy dragons very often, most of the ones I have I got from trades or forum games. When I'm not sure whether to keep one of those, though, the dealbreaker is usually if I don't have a good idea of how to fit them into my lore.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
lightweaver herself intervenes (i'm generally low on lair space)
lightweaver herself intervenes (i'm generally low on lair space)
@bogfriend
she / her | + 3 fr time | avatar dragon
Bred status.
Bred status.

Tailmon.gifOABX4Ak.gif Jg8HnSS.pngguil.gif
not a g1 and offspring.
not a g1 and offspring.
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo4_250.png573Ze2b.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13