Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | (again) Friendly reminder to....
1 2 3
[s]back before banescale, people were headcanoming the new fams as dating. i made a thread reminding people to be nice, and that opinions are valid. now, i'm gonna do it again. don't @ me.[/s] ....[b]Not be rude to other people about Fiona, Galore, or whatever NPC is the talk of the town right now[/b]. Everyone's headcanons are valid! Say you think Galore is trans or nb. Your headcanon is valid, but please don't disrespect others for theirs. Say you think Galore is cis. Your headcanon is valid, but please don't disrespect others for theirs. Say you think Galore is Galore. Your headcanon is valid, but please don't disrespect others for theirs. Louder for the people in the back; [b][size=5]All headcanons are valid. Please don't bash others for theirs![/size][/b] And a reminder that you're getting mad over pixel dragons. Who cares if people are saying whatever NPC is <insert whatever here>? [size=0]edit:[/size] [quote name="absolmon" date="2020-01-24 08:40:17" ] Don't forget not to harass the devs about any headcanons or timelines of new content. [/quote]
back before banescale, people were headcanoming the new fams as dating. i made a thread reminding people to be nice, and that opinions are valid. now, i'm gonna do it again. don't @ me.

....Not be rude to other people about Fiona, Galore, or whatever NPC is the talk of the town right now. Everyone's headcanons are valid!

Say you think Galore is trans or nb. Your headcanon is valid, but please don't disrespect others for theirs.

Say you think Galore is cis. Your headcanon is valid, but please don't disrespect others for theirs.

Say you think Galore is Galore. Your headcanon is valid, but please don't disrespect others for theirs.

Louder for the people in the back;
All headcanons are valid. Please don't bash others for theirs!

And a reminder that you're getting mad over pixel dragons. Who cares if people are saying whatever NPC is <insert whatever here>?

edit:
absolmon wrote on 2020-01-24 08:40:17:
Don't forget not to harass the devs about any headcanons or timelines of new content.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
@FallentEclipse
Don't forget not to harass the devs about any headcanons or timelines of new content.
@FallentEclipse
VGxuHXT.png
I second. This is one of the biggest dramas since plague bashing!

Everyone Hakuna your tatas.

Lets just be happy! <3
I second. This is one of the biggest dramas since plague bashing!

Everyone Hakuna your tatas.

Lets just be happy! <3
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
Bless you OP

It's saddening to see such rude comments on valid headcanons, as well as the fact that Fiona is trans. Hopefully they'll calm down eventually though
Bless you OP

It's saddening to see such rude comments on valid headcanons, as well as the fact that Fiona is trans. Hopefully they'll calm down eventually though
jC0MHtC.png zYK7yAB.gif
Jacob
male pronouns pls

interests:
captain harlock, genshin impact,
zelda, space battleship yamato,
star trek, stargate, mlp, lotr
xx CnNBdW0.png
Yay! Ty op! Lets all remember to be nice and that theres one thing we all love: DRAGINZ
Yay! Ty op! Lets all remember to be nice and that theres one thing we all love: DRAGINZ
owleics.gif
I do not intend to be discriminatory in this post. Rather, it is to explain my thoughts as a person of faith and to respectfully reflect on the opportunity that this new update has brought us as a community.

As a Catholic, I do not agree with LGBT+ views or expression. I have interacted with people who identify as transgender before: a male who identified as a female and a female who identified as a male. In both instances, I opted to use their common names to refer to them. When I was explicitly asked why I did not use their pronouns, I explained my beliefs respectfully to them, which they respected. Both of those people taught me about civility, and one of them even taught me how to shuffle cards properly. It was skill I hadn't mastered before, and probably would not have without that person being patient with me.

However, I do respect the dignity and personhood of everyone here, both interpersonally and digitally. I believe that civility and respectful dialogue is a great avenue to bringing the gap between people of diverse beliefs. And if there's anything we can all agree on, it's that we love the Flight Rising community and all of the bountiful dragon awesomeness that takes place here.
I do not intend to be discriminatory in this post. Rather, it is to explain my thoughts as a person of faith and to respectfully reflect on the opportunity that this new update has brought us as a community.

As a Catholic, I do not agree with LGBT+ views or expression. I have interacted with people who identify as transgender before: a male who identified as a female and a female who identified as a male. In both instances, I opted to use their common names to refer to them. When I was explicitly asked why I did not use their pronouns, I explained my beliefs respectfully to them, which they respected. Both of those people taught me about civility, and one of them even taught me how to shuffle cards properly. It was skill I hadn't mastered before, and probably would not have without that person being patient with me.

However, I do respect the dignity and personhood of everyone here, both interpersonally and digitally. I believe that civility and respectful dialogue is a great avenue to bringing the gap between people of diverse beliefs. And if there's anything we can all agree on, it's that we love the Flight Rising community and all of the bountiful dragon awesomeness that takes place here.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
I'm surprised it hasn't been worse to be honest, I was expecting a whole lotta locked threads but most people seem to be having a civil discussion. The world advances, yey.

EDIT: Submitted post and then saw the one above mine. Oh no I spoke too soon.
I'm surprised it hasn't been worse to be honest, I was expecting a whole lotta locked threads but most people seem to be having a civil discussion. The world advances, yey.

EDIT: Submitted post and then saw the one above mine. Oh no I spoke too soon.
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
I was going to write a lengthy comment roasting boggy there, but you know what? It's not worth it, he or she is not worth it.

And totally agree with your post OP.

Edit: Yeah @MurkyDepths, too soon haha
I was going to write a lengthy comment roasting boggy there, but you know what? It's not worth it, he or she is not worth it.

And totally agree with your post OP.

Edit: Yeah @MurkyDepths, too soon haha
fr_plaguebanner_by_seepranne-d6ghm2z.gif
Just block and move on... I guess. // sigh // .. this is why we can’t have nice things. I’m totally flabbergasted by that post.
@MurkyDepths @PlagueSouls

And yes, I agree there’s no reason to be rude towards people’s HC. HOWEVER! It isn’t also okay to disagree RESPECTFULLY. Disagreeing =/= rude. Not directed @ anyone, but just in general ^^
Just block and move on... I guess. // sigh // .. this is why we can’t have nice things. I’m totally flabbergasted by that post.
@MurkyDepths @PlagueSouls

And yes, I agree there’s no reason to be rude towards people’s HC. HOWEVER! It isn’t also okay to disagree RESPECTFULLY. Disagreeing =/= rude. Not directed @ anyone, but just in general ^^
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
I appreciate the respect shown, even if you do not agree with my views.
I appreciate the respect shown, even if you do not agree with my views.
While you're playing Flight Rising, please remember to take care of yourself. You're loved, cherished, and are a human being with dignity and personhood. Also remember that there are many people in need of your love, your talents, your kind words, and your actions. You needn't advertise, but instead, advocate. Do your best to maintain healthy boundaries and to help those who need your help. In the end, love heals all wounds.
1 2 3