Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fiona is trans!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Well that only took me 5 years to notice SDs have different antennaes based on their sex
Well that only took me 5 years to notice SDs have different antennaes based on their sex
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
YESYESYESYESYES
YESYESYESYESYES
9mjyPzr.png hi call me sad
rp - art dump
yell about jsab
w w w w w w IKESaR5.png w w w w w w i'll doodle your dragon;
mnjust shoot me a pm!

ncat pixels by Dovalore
w57vDzYs.png
I’m actually mega happy about this holy moly
FR says trans rights
I’m actually mega happy about this holy moly
FR says trans rights
l9szmFh.jpg
[quote name="FOXHOUND" date="2020-01-23 12:10:04" ] as a trans dude it's really dang nice to get some more visible trans rep (scribbles is nice but everyone seems to forget they exist!) and i love how pretty she is too! <3 [/quote] hold up i didn't realize scribbles is trans/gnc too! AAAAAH
FOXHOUND wrote on 2020-01-23 12:10:04:
as a trans dude it's really dang nice to get some more visible trans rep (scribbles is nice but everyone seems to forget they exist!) and i love how pretty she is too! <3

hold up i didn't realize scribbles is trans/gnc too! AAAAAH
hu72dVR.png
any canon lgbt character makes me super happy so i was stupid excited to see that lol

any canon lgbt character makes me super happy so i was stupid excited to see that lol

Spr_b_4d_158.png » mantis
» she/her
» fr +2
» cgtilJF.png XNoIih6.png
Spr_4h_159.pngSpr_4h_160.png
I kept seeing everyone talking about this but didn't think it was real until now...
This is awesome :0
I kept seeing everyone talking about this but didn't think it was real until now...
This is awesome :0

Untrust | 15 | FR +2
fiona is best skydancer
fiona is best skydancer
GQr1TmS.png
I would have never noticed this on my own...
I would have never noticed this on my own...
Actively buying/searching for these skins!:
This has made me really really happy! There’s just not a lot of trans rep and I really wasn’t expecting it from flight rising, and I just adore her design, she’s perfect!! It’s refreshing to get a trans character
This has made me really really happy! There’s just not a lot of trans rep and I really wasn’t expecting it from flight rising, and I just adore her design, she’s perfect!! It’s refreshing to get a trans character
YdgyYCc.png
elijah

he/they

FR time + 3

...~hatchery~
bleeding_heart_crow_zpsgjexwlqx_by_delamire-d8sw2sc.gif

checked on swipp or baldwin lately?
[quote name="androidmelody" date="2020-01-23 17:11:13" ] [quote name="FOXHOUND" date="2020-01-23 12:10:04" ] as a trans dude it's really dang nice to get some more visible trans rep (scribbles is nice but everyone seems to forget they exist!) and i love how pretty she is too! <3 [/quote] hold up i didn't realize scribbles is trans/gnc too! AAAAAH [/quote] Scribbles has been canonically "who has time for gender" they/them since 2014. :D
androidmelody wrote on 2020-01-23 17:11:13:
FOXHOUND wrote on 2020-01-23 12:10:04:
as a trans dude it's really dang nice to get some more visible trans rep (scribbles is nice but everyone seems to forget they exist!) and i love how pretty she is too! <3

hold up i didn't realize scribbles is trans/gnc too! AAAAAH

Scribbles has been canonically "who has time for gender" they/them since 2014. :D
SqnIrhs.png5XFOHAC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8