Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fiona is trans!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/604208176325459999/670034125788282890/god_be_real.png[/img]
god_be_real.png
ZYsjylg.png
@Snowballars check the dev tracker, aequorin confirmed!
@Snowballars check the dev tracker, aequorin confirmed!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
[quote name="@Snowballars" date="2020-01-23 14:36:42" ] Oh cool. Has a mod/admin confirmed it anywhere I wonder? Lol I didn't even know skydancers had different antennae. [/quote] yes, you can find aequorin confirmation in this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2812274/8#post_42031930
@Snowballars wrote on 2020-01-23 14:36:42:
Oh cool. Has a mod/admin confirmed it anywhere I wonder? Lol I didn't even know skydancers had different antennae.
yes, you can find aequorin confirmation in this thread: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2812274/8#post_42031930
neutralh5.png
They're putting chemicals in the Sea of a Thousand Currents thats turning the fricking dragons trans
They're putting chemicals in the Sea of a Thousand Currents thats turning the fricking dragons trans
66.png
i missed that detail about the antennas completely, and this makes me incredibly happy!
i missed that detail about the antennas completely, and this makes me incredibly happy!
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I'm glad people are happy and it seems Fiona will be a very natural character so that makes me happy too.
I'm glad people are happy and it seems Fiona will be a very natural character so that makes me happy too.
XriSV9h.gif
This makes me very happy, especially for all FRs trans-players! It's wonderful to see such a lovely and expressive dragons being representation :D

Makes me even more excited to meet her!
This makes me very happy, especially for all FRs trans-players! It's wonderful to see such a lovely and expressive dragons being representation :D

Makes me even more excited to meet her!
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
Fiona, to make herself look more like a female, has her second set of antennae taped down on her head.

Fiona, to make herself look more like a female, has her second set of antennae taped down on her head.

2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
aw this is so cool! I love fiona so much
aw this is so cool! I love fiona so much
+2 FR time
he/they
OMG SHE'S ACTUALLY TRANS??!!

**parties all night**
OMG SHE'S ACTUALLY TRANS??!!

**parties all night**
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0