Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fiona is trans!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="Pressia" date="2020-01-23 12:17:47" ] This makes me very, very happy! [/quote]
Pressia wrote on 2020-01-23 12:17:47:
This makes me very, very happy!
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
aslfjlkdsjflasjfljsadlkfjsd god I love this, it makes me really happy
aslfjlkdsjflasjfljsadlkfjsd god I love this, it makes me really happy
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
hol up i had no idea skydancers antennae were different based on gender??
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
[quote name="Shambles" date="2020-01-23 14:05:39" ] hol up i had no idea skydancers antennae were different based on gender?? [/quote] this is me rn
Shambles wrote on 2020-01-23 14:05:39:
this is me rn
yzUX307.png
It also took me until now to realise the Skydancer poses have different antennae LOL
But I'm super pleased to see well handled trans rep :)
It also took me until now to realise the Skydancer poses have different antennae LOL
But I'm super pleased to see well handled trans rep :)
LwbJVvD.pngxx atticus | he/him | +8 FR Time
i like dragon

» art shop » wishlist » lore
[quote name="Shambles" date="2020-01-23 14:05:39" ] hol up i had no idea skydancers antennae were different based on gender?? [/quote] I always believed it was like with bogsneak fins that size/number of antennae was down to the individual, but now we have proof of canon that this is not the case for SDs
Shambles wrote on 2020-01-23 14:05:39:
I always believed it was like with bogsneak fins that size/number of antennae was down to the individual, but now we have proof of canon that this is not the case for SDs
It never crossed my mind that the male and female skydancers have different antannae...this is interesting!
It never crossed my mind that the male and female skydancers have different antannae...this is interesting!
Yeah this is pretty rad! [emoji=banescale love size=2]
Yeah this is pretty rad!
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART

I'm so stoked that we have a visible trans npc!!! As a trans person it just makes me so happy to see that validation, it just makes fr feel like such an even safer space <3

also I have a feeling she and crim would be best friends
I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART

I'm so stoked that we have a visible trans npc!!! As a trans person it just makes me so happy to see that validation, it just makes fr feel like such an even safer space <3

also I have a feeling she and crim would be best friends
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Oh cool. Has a mod/admin confirmed it anywhere I wonder? Lol I didn't even know skydancers had different antennae.
Oh cool. Has a mod/admin confirmed it anywhere I wonder? Lol I didn't even know skydancers had different antennae.
Click them! --> Christmas Dragons! | Wishlist!
My FR memes!! | Dragon Sales!!!

I don't mind pings or messages :) I would be glad to be an Arcane nest for free! Lvl 18 free brewing. Just send materials + treasure.
OfF9Gci.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9