Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Fiona is a precious bean and I adore everything about her. A trans skydancer familiar keeper who lets us pet her cute familiars? How can she not be loved?!
Fiona is a precious bean and I adore everything about her. A trans skydancer familiar keeper who lets us pet her cute familiars? How can she not be loved?!
agender-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png
She reminds me of Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. That's a compliment, since I really liked that show when I was a kid. She shares that energy!
She reminds me of Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. That's a compliment, since I really liked that show when I was a kid. She shares that energy!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
[quote name="ashotinthedark" date="2020-01-25 16:15:58" ] She reminds me of Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. That's a compliment, since I really liked that show when I was a kid. She shares that energy! [/quote] You're right! She does kinda give off a Mrs. Frizzle vibe. Now I'm imagining she has an extensive familiar-themed wardrobe. Fiona has a dress to match every familiar. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Fiona setting up her stand at the Trading Post. I love her design, love the sound of what she offers, everything we've heard about her. Fiona might very well become my favorite NPC.
ashotinthedark wrote on 2020-01-25 16:15:58:

You're right! She does kinda give off a Mrs. Frizzle vibe. Now I'm imagining she has an extensive familiar-themed wardrobe. Fiona has a dress to match every familiar. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Fiona setting up her stand at the Trading Post. I love her design, love the sound of what she offers, everything we've heard about her. Fiona might very well become my favorite NPC.
[quote name="SporkLord" date="2020-01-25 16:37:18" ] [quote name="ashotinthedark" date="2020-01-25 16:15:58" ] She reminds me of Mrs. Frizzle from the Magic School Bus. That's a compliment, since I really liked that show when I was a kid. She shares that energy! [/quote] You're right! She does kinda give off a Mrs. Frizzle vibe. Now I'm imagining she has an extensive familiar-themed wardrobe. Fiona has a dress to match every familiar. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. Anyway, I'm looking forward to Fiona setting up her stand at the Trading Post. I love her design, love the sound of what she offers, everything we've heard about her. Fiona might very well become my favorite NPC. [/quote] Oh yes. She would absolutely have a massive familiar themed wardrobe. And she'd have all sorts of names and nicknames for her familiar buddies. And have an extensive knowledge on the needs and behaviors of said familiars. I mean, Fiona is one smart cookie. Sure, people think she's basically got a petting zoo, but in reality, she's more like a lover of all animals and enjoys studying them to help make their lives more comfortable. I guess I see her more like a zoo keeper and/conservationist. One that is eager to spread the knowledge she's acquired!
SporkLord wrote on 2020-01-25 16:37:18:
ashotinthedark wrote on 2020-01-25 16:15:58:

You're right! She does kinda give off a Mrs. Frizzle vibe. Now I'm imagining she has an extensive familiar-themed wardrobe. Fiona has a dress to match every familiar. Every. Single. One. Of. Them.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to Fiona setting up her stand at the Trading Post. I love her design, love the sound of what she offers, everything we've heard about her. Fiona might very well become my favorite NPC.

Oh yes. She would absolutely have a massive familiar themed wardrobe. And she'd have all sorts of names and nicknames for her familiar buddies. And have an extensive knowledge on the needs and behaviors of said familiars. I mean, Fiona is one smart cookie. Sure, people think she's basically got a petting zoo, but in reality, she's more like a lover of all animals and enjoys studying them to help make their lives more comfortable.

I guess I see her more like a zoo keeper and/conservationist. One that is eager to spread the knowledge she's acquired!
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
She is beautiful. I love her.
She is beautiful. I love her.
JdI797C.gif
I think she's a cool concept.

@severynn I'm hoping for more sprite/nymph recolors, I love those...or bears.
I think she's a cool concept.

@severynn I'm hoping for more sprite/nymph recolors, I love those...or bears.
she trans and she hot

as a person w/ major gay energy, i immensely approve
she trans and she hot

as a person w/ major gay energy, i immensely approve
25781.png x daijobanai
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
call me rhianne
she/her pronouns
fr+15
Good morning everyone! We've had to remove some off-topic posts. Please use the photoshop thread to post your photoshops so this thread can remain a discussion. If the thread derails again (fights or off-topic or non-discussion), we'll have to lock the thread. Thank you!
Good morning everyone! We've had to remove some off-topic posts. Please use the photoshop thread to post your photoshops so this thread can remain a discussion. If the thread derails again (fights or off-topic or non-discussion), we'll have to lock the thread. Thank you!
Shes a wacky bio teacher who loves animals and in this house we respect her unconditionally!!!!
Shes a wacky bio teacher who loves animals and in this house we respect her unconditionally!!!!
Visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Finch // Knell // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits. an obsessive haikyuu, wings of fire, bungou stray dogs and servamp fan... my fav book is watership down. hmu if you wanna talk about them!
i love her!! trans icon!!
i love her!! trans icon!!
hi! call me claw, cat, or cattington, whatever you prefer!
she/her, fr+3
i have anxiety and adhd so im not really good at starting conversations! but i try!
i have a lot of interests and hyperfixations! please talk to me about them i love rambling ;v;
main interests are currently danganronpa and pokemon!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22