Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
she trans and she hot

as a person w/ major gay energy, i immensely approve
she trans and she hot

as a person w/ major gay energy, i immensely approve
21402.png x [ alastrcs. ]

fish around find trout
any pronouns! pts for creativity
fr+15 timezone
Good morning everyone! We've had to remove some off-topic posts. Please use the photoshop thread to post your photoshops so this thread can remain a discussion. If the thread derails again (fights or off-topic or non-discussion), we'll have to lock the thread. Thank you!
Good morning everyone! We've had to remove some off-topic posts. Please use the photoshop thread to post your photoshops so this thread can remain a discussion. If the thread derails again (fights or off-topic or non-discussion), we'll have to lock the thread. Thank you!
Shes a wacky bio teacher who loves animals and in this house we respect her unconditionally!!!!
Shes a wacky bio teacher who loves animals and in this house we respect her unconditionally!!!!
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
i love her!! trans icon!!
i love her!! trans icon!!
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] so we can have trans dragons? every time it is suggested in fourms it gets ignored or criticized. so is it just for NPC or can we have actual (playable) Trans dragons too? Anyway im glad she's trans but her system seems too confusing right now.
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.
so we can have trans dragons? every time it is suggested in fourms it gets ignored or criticized. so is it just for NPC or can we have actual (playable) Trans dragons too?

Anyway im glad she's trans but her system seems too confusing right now.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Skywolf1
what do you mean by actual (playable) dragons? as in the dragon in your lair?
@Skywolf1
what do you mean by actual (playable) dragons? as in the dragon in your lair?
neutralh5.png
@JestingGremlin

Yes people have wanted a gender change scroll for years. and the excuse was always "trans dragons dont exist in this world." or something to that effect. well now the staff has said that trans dragons exist so there is no reason to now make some kind of gender change scroll. the "they dont exist." excuse is forever gone.
@JestingGremlin

Yes people have wanted a gender change scroll for years. and the excuse was always "trans dragons dont exist in this world." or something to that effect. well now the staff has said that trans dragons exist so there is no reason to now make some kind of gender change scroll. the "they dont exist." excuse is forever gone.
#unnamedisNOTvalid
Please ping me for all fourm responses.
7AJIzEM.png?2.png
@Skywolf1
I wouldn't call it an excuse, I've never seen the staff say something along those lines. And if users are saying it, well they ultimately have no say.

I think the 'problem' with issuing such a mechanic is keeping that 'difficulty' for breeding? But I'm not even sure if that's a thing or not! The suggestion has been going around for years, but again, I haven't seen staff making any such claims as to why they haven't implemented it. I think mechanically it's something much more involved.

Let's say they wanted to keep that 'difficulty', well they could make a scroll that changes the gender image and the pose and makes it so the dragon can't breed. But that doesn't really seem fair either to make it so the dragon can't breed.

Again, it all depends if mechanically that 'difficulty' (I know I keep using it but I can't find a better word or way to describe it) is something the staff thinks needs to be preserved. Otherwise, I don't see anything else in the way stopping it!

Edit: but just as I said before, I'm just a user so I ultimately have no say in it lol. I'm just making assumptions of how things would work, so don't take anything I say super to heart lol
@Skywolf1
I wouldn't call it an excuse, I've never seen the staff say something along those lines. And if users are saying it, well they ultimately have no say.

I think the 'problem' with issuing such a mechanic is keeping that 'difficulty' for breeding? But I'm not even sure if that's a thing or not! The suggestion has been going around for years, but again, I haven't seen staff making any such claims as to why they haven't implemented it. I think mechanically it's something much more involved.

Let's say they wanted to keep that 'difficulty', well they could make a scroll that changes the gender image and the pose and makes it so the dragon can't breed. But that doesn't really seem fair either to make it so the dragon can't breed.

Again, it all depends if mechanically that 'difficulty' (I know I keep using it but I can't find a better word or way to describe it) is something the staff thinks needs to be preserved. Otherwise, I don't see anything else in the way stopping it!

Edit: but just as I said before, I'm just a user so I ultimately have no say in it lol. I'm just making assumptions of how things would work, so don't take anything I say super to heart lol
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
It always seemed like the reasons we couldn’t get a gender change scroll were more for gameplay reasons, like the way breeding works or the challenge of breeding for the right gender. It’d be neat if we got something in the future to help express our trans dragons, but it looks like for gameplay reasons it won’t be something that changes the dragon’s “on site” gender.

Personally, I’d love to be able to switch a dragon to the opposite gender pose, or some way to customize what shows up under the dragons gender on their profile.
It always seemed like the reasons we couldn’t get a gender change scroll were more for gameplay reasons, like the way breeding works or the challenge of breeding for the right gender. It’d be neat if we got something in the future to help express our trans dragons, but it looks like for gameplay reasons it won’t be something that changes the dragon’s “on site” gender.

Personally, I’d love to be able to switch a dragon to the opposite gender pose, or some way to customize what shows up under the dragons gender on their profile.
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
[quote name="Skywolf1" date="2020-01-27 16:29:35" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] so we can have trans dragons? every time it is suggested in fourms it gets ignored or criticized. so is it just for NPC or can we have actual (playable) Trans dragons too? Anyway im glad she's trans but her system seems too confusing right now. [/quote] I'm guessing she didn't use a scroll because she still has male antenna. She just dresses how she feels on the inside. We can do the same for our dragons ;)
Skywolf1 wrote on 2020-01-27 16:29:35:
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.
so we can have trans dragons? every time it is suggested in fourms it gets ignored or criticized. so is it just for NPC or can we have actual (playable) Trans dragons too?

Anyway im glad she's trans but her system seems too confusing right now.
I'm guessing she didn't use a scroll because she still has male antenna. She just dresses how she feels on the inside. We can do the same for our dragons ;)
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22