Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I love her so much already! What an icon!
I love her so much already! What an icon!
Bu33PqP.png
Oh, this is so exciting! I love Fiona (she has STYLE, look at those amazing earrings, Fiona where did you get them did you make them yourself will you make me a pair?). I love the nice solution to not enough KS and first year familiars to go around too. And I love that Fiona is trans!

Basically I love everything about this update. Thanks, devs! Thanks mods too of course for watching this thread with your hands on your hips and a warning frown when it's necessary.
Oh, this is so exciting! I love Fiona (she has STYLE, look at those amazing earrings, Fiona where did you get them did you make them yourself will you make me a pair?). I love the nice solution to not enough KS and first year familiars to go around too. And I love that Fiona is trans!

Basically I love everything about this update. Thanks, devs! Thanks mods too of course for watching this thread with your hands on your hips and a warning frown when it's necessary.
XW2PxEW.png
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-01-23 11:24:29" ] [quote name="boggybuddy" date="2020-01-23 11:19:02" ] I have a big question. It's very important. Can you bond with Fiona? [/quote] Please devs draw a random heart on her artwork so we can click on it every day. [/quote] This is the most valid thing to come out of this whole hype, please, I wanna show her that I love her
Qhersek wrote on 2020-01-23 11:24:29:
boggybuddy wrote on 2020-01-23 11:19:02:
I have a big question. It's very important.

Can you bond with Fiona?
Please devs draw a random heart on her artwork so we can click on it every day.

This is the most valid thing to come out of this whole hype, please, I wanna show her that I love her
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I love her so much! I can't wait for the trading post to expand.

I'm so excited that we finally have a canon trans character on FR. <3 My only (small) complaint is that the confirmation is buried in another thread, not part of the actual announcement. I've seen a lot of confusion on the forums about it today.
I love her so much! I can't wait for the trading post to expand.

I'm so excited that we finally have a canon trans character on FR. <3 My only (small) complaint is that the confirmation is buried in another thread, not part of the actual announcement. I've seen a lot of confusion on the forums about it today.
I think she's neat. I have some questions and concerns about the familiar function she'll be bringing, but Fiona herself seems pretty cool. I see my cousin tomorrow. He's trans and I'm gonna tell him how awesome FR is and about fiona. He's always saying there aren't any characters in games and shows that represent him. I think he'll like it ^.^

I also kinda want fiona's little scarf thing. The one with the jinglies.
I think she's neat. I have some questions and concerns about the familiar function she'll be bringing, but Fiona herself seems pretty cool. I see my cousin tomorrow. He's trans and I'm gonna tell him how awesome FR is and about fiona. He's always saying there aren't any characters in games and shows that represent him. I think he'll like it ^.^

I also kinda want fiona's little scarf thing. The one with the jinglies.
LVeJ3XV.png8KFUJHl.pngBVsqDM4.png
a cool new feature to streamline familiar bonding AND more trans rep? [emoji=banescale love size=2][emoji=banescale love size=2][emoji=banescale love size=2]
a cool new feature to streamline familiar bonding AND more trans rep?

a pixelated cut-in of toropiamon, a plant dinosaur digimon, as seen on the pendulum z wind guardians device. faust, they/he, fr +3
small lair enthusiast
It occurred to me today that the familiar recolors might be very helpful... I've been trying to assign familiars to each of my planned fandragons, and let me tell you, trying to find unique familiars that thematically match one hundred fandragons? Not so easy!
It occurred to me today that the familiar recolors might be very helpful... I've been trying to assign familiars to each of my planned fandragons, and let me tell you, trying to find unique familiars that thematically match one hundred fandragons? Not so easy!
don't like my dragons
i think she’s awesome :) ive been bonding with my familiars every day religiously, so i’m glad to get even more rewards for it! as an aside, i’m happy with the representation and it’s good that LGBT folk are becoming more accepted and recognized as normal people
i think she’s awesome :) ive been bonding with my familiars every day religiously, so i’m glad to get even more rewards for it! as an aside, i’m happy with the representation and it’s good that LGBT folk are becoming more accepted and recognized as normal people
art shop
Heck yeah! Fiona is precious and I'd love to be able to bond with her.

Also to any transphobes kicking up a fuss, if a virtual dragon being trans and living authentically is that much of an affront, then maybe you should rethink your priorities and why you're getting so worked up over a fictional character being (gasp) LGBTQ+ when it doesn't even affect you.
Heck yeah! Fiona is precious and I'd love to be able to bond with her.

Also to any transphobes kicking up a fuss, if a virtual dragon being trans and living authentically is that much of an affront, then maybe you should rethink your priorities and why you're getting so worked up over a fictional character being (gasp) LGBTQ+ when it doesn't even affect you.
nudX0O8.png

Please click these little guys, it takes way too long to hatch them.
If I was a dragon who lived in Sornieth, I would definitely want to date her.

Also, WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON IT’S HONESTLY A LITTLE TERRIFYING.

If I was a dragon who lived in Sornieth, I would definitely want to date her.

Also, WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON IT’S HONESTLY A LITTLE TERRIFYING.

rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22