Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
I love everything about her.
I love everything about her.
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gif

Wishlist
Art shop
Fiona appears to be a Sornieth version of a crazy cat lady and I love that. I'm also happy that we are getting more confirmed LGBT supportive characters!
Can we please have her earrings as well?
Fiona appears to be a Sornieth version of a crazy cat lady and I love that. I'm also happy that we are getting more confirmed LGBT supportive characters!
Can we please have her earrings as well?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Hi everyone, I've removed some off-topic comments. The thread's topic is "Thoughts on Fiona." Thank you! [emoji=bogsneak happy size=1]
Hi everyone, I've removed some off-topic comments. The thread's topic is "Thoughts on Fiona." Thank you!
It will be a very useful service
also
OMG
Fiona is my name!
And I'm also a familiar collector!
And she's one of my favorite breeds!

She's like me as a dragon except I'm non-binary
It will be a very useful service
also
OMG
Fiona is my name!
And I'm also a familiar collector!
And she's one of my favorite breeds!

She's like me as a dragon except I'm non-binary
They/Them Oh wow! I got an alert! *clicks notification* science prevails
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo2_250.pngtDeKDnH.png
My last post was deleted, not sure why, so I just going to say that I love that she is Skydancer since I love Skydancers and that's all I am going to say.
My last post was deleted, not sure why, so I just going to say that I love that she is Skydancer since I love Skydancers and that's all I am going to say.
edxDw7b.pngKye4u7W.pngj6keXvm.png
My M-to-F Pearlcatcher Avion finally has someone to talk to! Avion loves swampy familiars, and none of my other dragons see the appeal...having a crazy familiar lady who loves all familiars will really lift her spirits! Here's Avion: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25706605] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/257067/25706605_350.png[/img] [/url]
My M-to-F Pearlcatcher Avion finally has someone to talk to! Avion loves swampy familiars, and none of my other dragons see the appeal...having a crazy familiar lady who loves all familiars will really lift her spirits!

Here's Avion:

25706605_350.png
photofunky.gif
I love her so much already! What an icon!
I love her so much already! What an icon!
BUQbobxKLLKd.png Moonpearl
"I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each. I do not think that they will sing to me."
Oh, this is so exciting! I love Fiona (she has STYLE, look at those amazing earrings, Fiona where did you get them did you make them yourself will you make me a pair?). I love the nice solution to not enough KS and first year familiars to go around too. And I love that Fiona is trans!

Basically I love everything about this update. Thanks, devs! Thanks mods too of course for watching this thread with your hands on your hips and a warning frown when it's necessary.
Oh, this is so exciting! I love Fiona (she has STYLE, look at those amazing earrings, Fiona where did you get them did you make them yourself will you make me a pair?). I love the nice solution to not enough KS and first year familiars to go around too. And I love that Fiona is trans!

Basically I love everything about this update. Thanks, devs! Thanks mods too of course for watching this thread with your hands on your hips and a warning frown when it's necessary.
XW2PxEW.png
[quote name="Qhersek" date="2020-01-23 11:24:29" ] [quote name="boggybuddy" date="2020-01-23 11:19:02" ] I have a big question. It's very important. Can you bond with Fiona? [/quote] Please devs draw a random heart on her artwork so we can click on it every day. [/quote] This is the most valid thing to come out of this whole hype, please, I wanna show her that I love her
Qhersek wrote on 2020-01-23 11:24:29:
boggybuddy wrote on 2020-01-23 11:19:02:
I have a big question. It's very important.

Can you bond with Fiona?
Please devs draw a random heart on her artwork so we can click on it every day.

This is the most valid thing to come out of this whole hype, please, I wanna show her that I love her
IpxKv64.pngnuJliTX.pngBEga8iE.pngmsAUHDi.png
I love her so much! I can't wait for the trading post to expand.

I'm so excited that we finally have a canon trans character on FR. <3 My only (small) complaint is that the confirmation is buried in another thread, not part of the actual announcement. I've seen a lot of confusion on the forums about it today.
I love her so much! I can't wait for the trading post to expand.

I'm so excited that we finally have a canon trans character on FR. <3 My only (small) complaint is that the confirmation is buried in another thread, not part of the actual announcement. I've seen a lot of confusion on the forums about it today.
B18_L2.pngo70-d1-korradorable.pngo70-d2-korradorable.pngo70-d3-korradorable.pngo70-d4-korradorable.pngo70-d5-korradorable.pngB18_R2.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22