Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
Thank you Aequorin! Fiona means a great deal to me personally so thank you for taking care of some of the rude comments c:
Thank you Aequorin! Fiona means a great deal to me personally so thank you for taking care of some of the rude comments c:
aI8toyR.png
Fiona appeals to my inner crazy cat lady
Fiona appeals to my inner crazy cat lady
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
All right, folks. Posts have been removed in order to get the thread back on track.

Fiona is trans. We have rules about discrimination. It is not necessary or warranted to invalidate, dismiss, or otherwise comment in a manner discriminatory towards gender identity. Let people be happy.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
All right, folks. Posts have been removed in order to get the thread back on track.

Fiona is trans. We have rules about discrimination. It is not necessary or warranted to invalidate, dismiss, or otherwise comment in a manner discriminatory towards gender identity. Let people be happy.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
thank you @Aequorin for dealing with this situation and deleting the rude comments. it's really sad to see that people are arguing over a pixelated character's gender identity ;;
thank you @Aequorin for dealing with this situation and deleting the rude comments. it's really sad to see that people are arguing over a pixelated character's gender identity ;;
41566414p.png | YXSh3ej.gif
I'm super excited for Fiona's new mechanics!! I'm honestly really bad about keeping up with my familiar bonding, and hopefully she'll be just the trick to get me really into it!! I'm also BEYOND excited to have her as a character bringing in some transwoman rep. I'm excited to see how her character plays out.

I LOVE how she looks in the art we've been shown, her colors are so pretty!! I can't wait for people to hatch bootlegs of her like folks did with Roundsey. I really can't.

Fiona............ She said trans rights. Ma'am... 8')
I'm super excited for Fiona's new mechanics!! I'm honestly really bad about keeping up with my familiar bonding, and hopefully she'll be just the trick to get me really into it!! I'm also BEYOND excited to have her as a character bringing in some transwoman rep. I'm excited to see how her character plays out.

I LOVE how she looks in the art we've been shown, her colors are so pretty!! I can't wait for people to hatch bootlegs of her like folks did with Roundsey. I really can't.

Fiona............ She said trans rights. Ma'am... 8')
FR Time +3
e0fa430871b357b9b17f42489a75ef5de77fdc9c.gife0fa430871b357b9b17f42489a75ef5de77fdc9c.gife0fa430871b357b9b17f42489a75ef5de77fdc9c.gif
Leviathan He/Him
Eyeburner Enthusiast
Wasteland Radio Hatchery
Leviatemplates
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
31008.png
okayyy, but, like, can we please have her earrings?? or all of her apparel for that matter?

also, yayy, i can finally be motivated to bond with my fams.
okayyy, but, like, can we please have her earrings?? or all of her apparel for that matter?

also, yayy, i can finally be motivated to bond with my fams.
variian (formally blubloo)
she/her
fr time +3
history has its eyes on you
#unnamedisvalid
a3a3474ed0aac27ed691f20268279d2e.gif
i love her
i love her
0GhamiY.gif they/them
my art shop!
free pride cats!
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3a0XI9n.png[/img]
3a0XI9n.png
but also consider: leave the comments so I know who to block

Thanks Aeq for being on top of this <3

And aaaa still Fiona is amazing. I’m so excited to see what her dialogue is going to be like.
but also consider: leave the comments so I know who to block

Thanks Aeq for being on top of this <3

And aaaa still Fiona is amazing. I’m so excited to see what her dialogue is going to be like.
Important Personal Update Please Read IF:
You have EVER commissioned me (art, adopts, etc.)
Or if you need to message me about something
Thank you devs for giving visibility to transgender folks. As someone who identifies as non-binary, it means a lot!
Thank you devs for giving visibility to transgender folks. As someone who identifies as non-binary, it means a lot!
38046009796_f6a0057f92_n.jpg
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22