Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Thoughts on Fiona?
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22
she's beauty she's grace i wanna kiss her face
she's beauty she's grace i wanna kiss her face
[quote name="@Kitsunebi" date="2020-01-23 21:10:57" ] [quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] [font=georgia]I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] [font=georgia]She is. [/quote] [font=georgia]@ aequorin so we have trans and non-binary in trading post but no lgb why? or is there and i do not know? [/quote] [font=georgia]As far as I know we didn't get any info on any NPC's sexuality, so any of them could be LGB. I don't think it's that important, though. Knowing a character's gender is important to use appropriate pronouns. Sexuality, however? Not so much. I mean, lots of people keep it personal and that's okay c: (Not saying I'm encouraging people to stay in the closet and never talk about their sexuality, just saying that some people do not publicize info about it. Like myself, for example.)
@Kitsunebi wrote on 2020-01-23 21:10:57:
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.

@ aequorin
so we have trans and non-binary in trading post but no lgb why? or is there and i do not know?

As far as I know we didn't get any info on any NPC's sexuality, so any of them could be LGB. I don't think it's that important, though. Knowing a character's gender is important to use appropriate pronouns. Sexuality, however? Not so much. I mean, lots of people keep it personal and that's okay c:

(Not saying I'm encouraging people to stay in the closet and never talk about their sexuality, just saying that some people do not publicize info about it. Like myself, for example.)
- - - - - - - - - -1.png
-FR + 10 | Female | Russian | 19-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
Badges | Wishlist-
2.png
- - - - -
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-23 11:01:05" ] [quote name="Severynn" date="2020-01-23 10:54:15" ] I see some people say she's trans? [/quote] She is. [/quote] i didnt evben notice the antennae until now omg thats actually super neat
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-23 11:01:05:
Severynn wrote on 2020-01-23 10:54:15:
I see some people say she's trans?

She is.
i didnt evben notice the antennae until now omg thats actually super neat
call me zelen! im a shameless mario fangirl
im currently into rayman too

mario thread!!
Mario_MarioWario.png
what if her extra antenna was something she was born with, like a "deformation" or something? i think that would be a much more interesting character and i love the idea of it.
what if her extra antenna was something she was born with, like a "deformation" or something? i think that would be a much more interesting character and i love the idea of it.
happy_monkey_circle.giftiny_pizza.gif ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ i eat dirt! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ tiny_pizza.gifhappy_monkey_circle.gif
[quote name="Takato" date="2020-01-23 23:13:15" ] I am happy that we got a Slydancer NPC since I love Skydancers, but if I am honest I don't really care to know genders of NPCs and that she is trans. I don't even acknowledge genders of the others. However I am excited for the new feature. Finally giving a purpose in awakening familiars, which is cool imo. :) Can't to wait to see the rewards we may get. [/quote] right?? like who cares youre an npc give me my familiars
Takato wrote on 2020-01-23 23:13:15:
I am happy that we got a Slydancer NPC since I love Skydancers, but if I am honest I don't really care to know genders of NPCs and that she is trans. I don't even acknowledge genders of the others.

However I am excited for the new feature. Finally giving a purpose in awakening familiars, which is cool imo. :) Can't to wait to see the rewards we may get.
right?? like who cares youre an npc give me my familiars
happy_monkey_circle.giftiny_pizza.gif ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ i eat dirt! ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ tiny_pizza.gifhappy_monkey_circle.gif
[quote name="aeonium" date="2020-01-24 03:54:07" ] what if her extra antenna was something she was born with, like a "deformation" or something? i think that would be a much more interesting character and i love the idea of it. [/quote] So you mean like ... As if she was born with ... a male body ... even though she does not feel like she should be...?
aeonium wrote on 2020-01-24 03:54:07:

So you mean like ... As if she was born with ... a male body ... even though she does not feel like she should be...?
HJcA4xt.png
  • FR+9
  • 25y/o
  • they/them

Me and my one familiar will probably not visit her though.
Fiona is cool. I like her.

Me and my one familiar will probably not visit her though.
She's real pretty.
She's real pretty.
Welcome-Home-by-Squiggly-Digg.gif
I'm happy she'll let me bond with familoiars that are next to impossible for me to obtain so yay

genderfluid npc next plz?
I'm happy she'll let me bond with familoiars that are next to impossible for me to obtain so yay

genderfluid npc next plz?
DVcXRyP.png
@aeonium and @Takato, thank you for your opinion. Generally speaking, it's clear from this thread alone that Fiona means a great deal to many members of our community. We ask everyone to please respect that and let people be happy. Regarding physical traits and "deformities", I should also remind everyone about our rules on discrimination, [b][url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005879886-Harassment#DH]which can be found here[/url][/b]. [br] [quote][b][size=4]Discrimination & Hatred[/size][/b] This includes but is not limited to content or links to content which promotes discrimination or hatred of or insultingly refers to: [LIST] [*]Any race, nation, or culture [*]Any aspect of sexual orientation or gender identity [*]Religions or religious figures [*]Real-world political figures [*]Physical or mental disabilities [/LIST][/quote]
@aeonium and @Takato, thank you for your opinion.

Generally speaking, it's clear from this thread alone that Fiona means a great deal to many members of our community. We ask everyone to please respect that and let people be happy.

Regarding physical traits and "deformities", I should also remind everyone about our rules on discrimination, which can be found here.

Quote:
Discrimination & Hatred

This includes but is not limited to content or links to content which promotes discrimination or hatred of or insultingly refers to:
  • Any race, nation, or culture
  • Any aspect of sexual orientation or gender identity
  • Religions or religious figures
  • Real-world political figures
  • Physical or mental disabilities
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22