Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is white a popular color?
1 2 3 4
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-01-21 08:44:55" ] clean [/quote] It just pops. And, if you have a lair aesthetic, they usually fit in pretty easy since you can pair monochrome with any color(s).
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-01-21 08:44:55:
clean

It just pops. And, if you have a lair aesthetic, they usually fit in pretty easy since you can pair monochrome with any color(s).

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
It's pretty easy to work with as well.
It's pretty easy to work with as well.
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-01-21 08:44:55" ] clean [/quote] nice and squeaky clean. Perfect for dumping expensive accents and apparel on :)
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-01-21 08:44:55:
clean

nice and squeaky clean. Perfect for dumping expensive accents and apparel on :)
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
Mmmmmm.... marble. Best example, white Savannah. A beautiful, elegant statue come to life. :D
Mmmmmm.... marble. Best example, white Savannah. A beautiful, elegant statue come to life. :D
White goes with everything
White goes with everything
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
I like apparel. White is the best showcase.
I like apparel. White is the best showcase.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
no colour
no colour
Pressiboo #157888

8+ fr time
No idea. It's hard to work with because no genes but Iri keep the even a trace of the purity that basic has but people dont really like basic very often
No idea. It's hard to work with because no genes but Iri keep the even a trace of the purity that basic has but people dont really like basic very often
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
Also, it's a generic "good" color. I know people who really don't like greens, pinks or browns, but nobody who HATES white/black as a color. They're just overall popular and people either like them or are neutral towards them.
Also, it's a generic "good" color. I know people who really don't like greens, pinks or browns, but nobody who HATES white/black as a color. They're just overall popular and people either like them or are neutral towards them.
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
It's the Color you pick when you are terrified of a bad tert destroying your custom progen. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26874026] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/268741/26874026_350.png[/img] [/url]
It's the Color you pick when you are terrified of a bad tert destroying your custom progen.

26874026_350.png
1 2 3 4