Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why is white a popular color?
1 2 3 4
I'd only ever have white as a tert, I'd never have a triple white anything because for me that's the textbook definition of a boring dragon.

The whole white range aside from Ice and Orca are only acceptable as terts.
I'd only ever have white as a tert, I'd never have a triple white anything because for me that's the textbook definition of a boring dragon.

The whole white range aside from Ice and Orca are only acceptable as terts.
natureshieldl.png jKk46zQ.png uRC0U7k.png XlzHrOT.png natureshieldr.png
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-01-21 08:44:55" ] clean [/quote] It just pops. And, if you have a lair aesthetic, they usually fit in pretty easy since you can pair monochrome with any color(s).
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-01-21 08:44:55:
clean

It just pops. And, if you have a lair aesthetic, they usually fit in pretty easy since you can pair monochrome with any color(s).

» radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» gay on main
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
It's pretty easy to work with as well.
It's pretty easy to work with as well.
deity_stormchaser_by_dogi_crimson-da9bmz2.gif

Wishlist
Art shop
[quote name="PearlConnor" date="2020-01-21 08:44:55" ] clean [/quote] nice and squeaky clean. Perfect for dumping expensive accents and apparel on :)
PearlConnor wrote on 2020-01-21 08:44:55:
clean

nice and squeaky clean. Perfect for dumping expensive accents and apparel on :)
DeviantArt:Twitter:FurAffinity:ArtFight:

Heated water towers!

Mmmmmm.... marble. Best example, white Savannah. A beautiful, elegant statue come to life. :D
Mmmmmm.... marble. Best example, white Savannah. A beautiful, elegant statue come to life. :D
White goes with everything
White goes with everything
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
I like apparel. White is the best showcase.
I like apparel. White is the best showcase.
no colour
no colour
knake (knife-snake)
tumblr_inline_pog1twR12t1s6ylpm_75sq.gifg585y1V.pngseviper.pngg585y1V.pngtumblr_inline_pog1twR12t1s6ylpm_75sq.gif
No idea. It's hard to work with because no genes but Iri keep the even a trace of the purity that basic has but people dont really like basic very often
No idea. It's hard to work with because no genes but Iri keep the even a trace of the purity that basic has but people dont really like basic very often
tumblr_inline_q2rtzvC0dU1s3p7hf_500.png
Also, it's a generic "good" color. I know people who really don't like greens, pinks or browns, but nobody who HATES white/black as a color. They're just overall popular and people either like them or are neutral towards them.
Also, it's a generic "good" color. I know people who really don't like greens, pinks or browns, but nobody who HATES white/black as a color. They're just overall popular and people either like them or are neutral towards them.
-. 211.png
-
-
FR+10 | Female | Russian | 19
-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
Badges | Wishlist-
- 213.png
1 2 3 4