Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not sure exactly how to phrase my question haha. Basically what I'm asking is: what aspect of gameplay that a lot of people are into are you NOT into? Where, if you attain a certain kind of item, can you make a lot of money by selling it to people who care more about it than you? On the flip side, what's a popular aspect that you totally buy into?

I'll give some examples: I really don't care about familiars or bestiary. I think it's cute for my dragons to have pets, but beyond that, really don't care, so I can make a lot of money selling fams that drop in the Coli.

Another thing I don't care much about is Gen 1 vs. Gen 2+. I'm a lot more focused on the look of the dragon than I am its heritage. So whenever I get eggs, I can sell them for a nice price.

One part of the game I'm willing to blow dragon cash on, though, is eyes. I was gone for the original update and was therefore so freakin' excited about the dragons I hatched with cool eyes. Especially multi-gaze and shadow/plague primals.

So how about you? Where do you save monies? Where do you spend them?
Not sure exactly how to phrase my question haha. Basically what I'm asking is: what aspect of gameplay that a lot of people are into are you NOT into? Where, if you attain a certain kind of item, can you make a lot of money by selling it to people who care more about it than you? On the flip side, what's a popular aspect that you totally buy into?

I'll give some examples: I really don't care about familiars or bestiary. I think it's cute for my dragons to have pets, but beyond that, really don't care, so I can make a lot of money selling fams that drop in the Coli.

Another thing I don't care much about is Gen 1 vs. Gen 2+. I'm a lot more focused on the look of the dragon than I am its heritage. So whenever I get eggs, I can sell them for a nice price.

One part of the game I'm willing to blow dragon cash on, though, is eyes. I was gone for the original update and was therefore so freakin' excited about the dragons I hatched with cool eyes. Especially multi-gaze and shadow/plague primals.

So how about you? Where do you save monies? Where do you spend them?
hello.
Gen1s and Eggs. I want very specific dragons, so I will go out of my way to breed for them. This frees me to sell all the eggs I acquire. As were I spend it? Genes, Darkened + Glowing Eye Vials and Accents. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Gen1s and Eggs.

I want very specific dragons, so I will go out of my way to breed for them.
This frees me to sell all the eggs I acquire.

As were I spend it? Genes, Darkened + Glowing Eye Vials and Accents.
4QFtgPW.png
I also don't collect familiars. I'll put the perfect one on each perma and keep a few to cycle on temporary dragons, but I don't collect any unless they may sell well in a few months.

Buuuuut, gen 1's. Those matter to me.
I also don't collect familiars. I'll put the perfect one on each perma and keep a few to cycle on temporary dragons, but I don't collect any unless they may sell well in a few months.

Buuuuut, gen 1's. Those matter to me.
3PrXk2A.png
Same with familiars, I only own the ones I like/want to put on my dragons. Never planning on even remotely filling in my bestiary. Some of them are completely unattractive to me and I don't want them just being there in my hoard.

Popular things I like though? Hmm, probably cool ID's, special G1's and art/lore c:
Same with familiars, I only own the ones I like/want to put on my dragons. Never planning on even remotely filling in my bestiary. Some of them are completely unattractive to me and I don't want them just being there in my hoard.

Popular things I like though? Hmm, probably cool ID's, special G1's and art/lore c:
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
I'm not big on familiar collecting, dominance, or playing the fairground games.

I like collecting and gening gen 1s though!
I'm not big on familiar collecting, dominance, or playing the fairground games.

I like collecting and gening gen 1s though!
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Skins and accents. They're beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I'd much rather show off the color/gene/apparel combos of my dragons and accents make them too cluttered.
Skins and accents. They're beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I'd much rather show off the color/gene/apparel combos of my dragons and accents make them too cluttered.
td9UiZS.png
Lore and familiars. I don't care about the site lore nor BotE. Familiars are cool, but don't care to collect them. Most of my dragon cash is spend towards dragons.
Lore and familiars. I don't care about the site lore nor BotE. Familiars are cool, but don't care to collect them. Most of my dragon cash is spend towards dragons.
I don't care much for special ID's and G1's over other dragons, nor do I care much for familiars. Skins aren't my cup of tea, and I'll only get accents and apparel if it naturally enhances the look of the dragon

However, I love dragons with a story to tell - if I can just look at a dragon and make up a story, you bet they're gonna be one of mine! I also quite like oldies (a lot of them fall under the "story to tell" category) and lore.

I also adore participating in dominance! I love feeling like a part of something larger
I don't care much for special ID's and G1's over other dragons, nor do I care much for familiars. Skins aren't my cup of tea, and I'll only get accents and apparel if it naturally enhances the look of the dragon

However, I love dragons with a story to tell - if I can just look at a dragon and make up a story, you bet they're gonna be one of mine! I also quite like oldies (a lot of them fall under the "story to tell" category) and lore.

I also adore participating in dominance! I love feeling like a part of something larger
MZeTqmO.png Avatar Dragon
I never breed my dragons. I'm just not into it - I like writing lore for my dragons and collecting pretty G1s, and I really don't want dragons I've written detailed lore for to have offspring lists. Any kids my dragons have on their lists are strictly non-canon.
I never breed my dragons. I'm just not into it - I like writing lore for my dragons and collecting pretty G1s, and I really don't want dragons I've written detailed lore for to have offspring lists. Any kids my dragons have on their lists are strictly non-canon.
6ntc1cC.jpg
typical umas
actually bonding with familiars
not being an idiot
going within 5 feet of crim and/or tomo
uh

female coatls

typical umas
actually bonding with familiars
not being an idiot
going within 5 feet of crim and/or tomo
uh