Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your less-used FR aspects?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Not sure exactly how to phrase my question haha. Basically what I'm asking is: what aspect of gameplay that a lot of people are into are you NOT into? Where, if you attain a certain kind of item, can you make a lot of money by selling it to people who care more about it than you? On the flip side, what's a popular aspect that you totally buy into?

I'll give some examples: I really don't care about familiars or bestiary. I think it's cute for my dragons to have pets, but beyond that, really don't care, so I can make a lot of money selling fams that drop in the Coli.

Another thing I don't care much about is Gen 1 vs. Gen 2+. I'm a lot more focused on the look of the dragon than I am its heritage. So whenever I get eggs, I can sell them for a nice price.

One part of the game I'm willing to blow dragon cash on, though, is eyes. I was gone for the original update and was therefore so freakin' excited about the dragons I hatched with cool eyes. Especially multi-gaze and shadow/plague primals.

So how about you? Where do you save monies? Where do you spend them?
Not sure exactly how to phrase my question haha. Basically what I'm asking is: what aspect of gameplay that a lot of people are into are you NOT into? Where, if you attain a certain kind of item, can you make a lot of money by selling it to people who care more about it than you? On the flip side, what's a popular aspect that you totally buy into?

I'll give some examples: I really don't care about familiars or bestiary. I think it's cute for my dragons to have pets, but beyond that, really don't care, so I can make a lot of money selling fams that drop in the Coli.

Another thing I don't care much about is Gen 1 vs. Gen 2+. I'm a lot more focused on the look of the dragon than I am its heritage. So whenever I get eggs, I can sell them for a nice price.

One part of the game I'm willing to blow dragon cash on, though, is eyes. I was gone for the original update and was therefore so freakin' excited about the dragons I hatched with cool eyes. Especially multi-gaze and shadow/plague primals.

So how about you? Where do you save monies? Where do you spend them?
hello.
Gen1s and Eggs. I want very specific dragons, so I will go out of my way to breed for them. This frees me to sell all the eggs I acquire. As were I spend it? Genes, Darkened + Glowing Eye Vials and Accents. [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
Gen1s and Eggs.

I want very specific dragons, so I will go out of my way to breed for them.
This frees me to sell all the eggs I acquire.

As were I spend it? Genes, Darkened + Glowing Eye Vials and Accents.
I also don't collect familiars. I'll put the perfect one on each perma and keep a few to cycle on temporary dragons, but I don't collect any unless they may sell well in a few months.

Buuuuut, gen 1's. Those matter to me.
I also don't collect familiars. I'll put the perfect one on each perma and keep a few to cycle on temporary dragons, but I don't collect any unless they may sell well in a few months.

Buuuuut, gen 1's. Those matter to me.
3PrXk2A.png
Same with familiars, I only own the ones I like/want to put on my dragons. Never planning on even remotely filling in my bestiary. Some of them are completely unattractive to me and I don't want them just being there in my hoard.

Popular things I like though? Hmm, probably cool ID's, special G1's and art/lore c:
Same with familiars, I only own the ones I like/want to put on my dragons. Never planning on even remotely filling in my bestiary. Some of them are completely unattractive to me and I don't want them just being there in my hoard.

Popular things I like though? Hmm, probably cool ID's, special G1's and art/lore c:
- - - - - - - - - -1.png
-FR + 10 | Female | Russian | 19-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
Badges | Wishlist-
2.png
- - - - -
I'm not big on familiar collecting, dominance, or playing the fairground games.

I like collecting and gening gen 1s though!
I'm not big on familiar collecting, dominance, or playing the fairground games.

I like collecting and gening gen 1s though!
Skins and accents. They're beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I'd much rather show off the color/gene/apparel combos of my dragons and accents make them too cluttered.
Skins and accents. They're beautiful, don't get me wrong, but I'd much rather show off the color/gene/apparel combos of my dragons and accents make them too cluttered.
It's presidential primary season! Make sure you're registered to vote and know when your state's primaries are!
If you're going to be away from home, be sure to register for an absentee ballot!

Our democracy only works if the people participate! Check to see if you're registered to vote here: https://vote.gov/
Lore and familiars. I don't care about the site lore nor BotE. Familiars are cool, but don't care to collect them. Most of my dragon cash is spend towards dragons.
Lore and familiars. I don't care about the site lore nor BotE. Familiars are cool, but don't care to collect them. Most of my dragon cash is spend towards dragons.
LV7WuKq.png
___by_henry_the_archer-d9vb3fr.png
UTC +02:00 | DeviantART | FRT +10:00
HenryTheArcher.gif
I don't care much for special ID's and G1's over other dragons, nor do I care much for familiars. Skins aren't my cup of tea, and I'll only get accents and apparel if it naturally enhances the look of the dragon

However, I love dragons with a story to tell - if I can just look at a dragon and make up a story, you bet they're gonna be one of mine! I also quite like oldies (a lot of them fall under the "story to tell" category) and lore.

I also adore participating in dominance! I love feeling like a part of something larger
I don't care much for special ID's and G1's over other dragons, nor do I care much for familiars. Skins aren't my cup of tea, and I'll only get accents and apparel if it naturally enhances the look of the dragon

However, I love dragons with a story to tell - if I can just look at a dragon and make up a story, you bet they're gonna be one of mine! I also quite like oldies (a lot of them fall under the "story to tell" category) and lore.

I also adore participating in dominance! I love feeling like a part of something larger
Press Y to honk
Press Y to pay disrespects
Lids' Lore Shop (Reopens February 3rd)
I never breed my dragons. I'm just not into it - I like writing lore for my dragons and collecting pretty G1s, and I really don't want dragons I've written detailed lore for to have offspring lists. Any kids my dragons have on their lists are strictly non-canon.
I never breed my dragons. I'm just not into it - I like writing lore for my dragons and collecting pretty G1s, and I really don't want dragons I've written detailed lore for to have offspring lists. Any kids my dragons have on their lists are strictly non-canon.
Frcomm45.png
typical umas
actually bonding with familiars
not being an idiot
going within 5 feet of crim and/or tomo
uh

female coatls

typical umas
actually bonding with familiars
not being an idiot
going within 5 feet of crim and/or tomo
uh