Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What dragon anatomy do you deny?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Mirrors. Have. NOSTRILS. -___- Also, I draw them with one pair of eyes front-facing (with pupils because of course they have pupils) and one side-facing, to me it makes more sense since canonically their second set of eyes sees in infrared anyway.
Mirrors. Have. NOSTRILS. -___- Also, I draw them with one pair of eyes front-facing (with pupils because of course they have pupils) and one side-facing, to me it makes more sense since canonically their second set of eyes sees in infrared anyway.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Fae necks are far longer than they have any right to be. I stand by this.

Also, male Pearlcatcher chests?? are too round?? what?? whY??
Fae necks are far longer than they have any right to be. I stand by this.

Also, male Pearlcatcher chests?? are too round?? what?? whY??
77696944_QykUN2hTzlQMCkD.png
the size differences

sometimes it's funny and good for lore but sometimes you're two hours into drawing a nice fae/imperial pairing before you realize
the size differences

sometimes it's funny and good for lore but sometimes you're two hours into drawing a nice fae/imperial pairing before you realize
sLLHsT5.png s6VThCi.png
|| he/him ||| FR+3 ||
YQ9zE2d.gif
xUhfJLj.gif
week-4-100.png
Tundras have internal organs right? Their stomachs can’t be real...

Also what is up with Pearlcatcher ribcages?
Tundras have internal organs right? Their stomachs can’t be real...

Also what is up with Pearlcatcher ribcages?
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
[quote name="DatMoonGamer" date="2020-01-21 19:23:25" ]sometimes it's funny and good for lore but sometimes you're two hours into drawing a nice fae/imperial pairing before you realize[/quote] "And that Fae right over there is my--mah--ahh--AHHH--ACHOO!" [i]long, frowning pause as the Fae goes sailing into outer space[/i] "...As I was saying, I recently became a widower..."
DatMoonGamer wrote on 2020-01-21 19:23:25:

"And that Fae right over there is my--mah--ahh--AHHH--ACHOO!"
long, frowning pause as the Fae goes sailing into outer space
"...As I was saying, I recently became a widower..."
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=38&auth=79001cbcd002dc2e3bb4064383ef6bf60d4cbbfe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] PLEASE tell me... WHAT. is. this? scales on top of fur is... well, it just doesen't make sense....
dragon?age=1&body=39&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=30&tertgene=15&winggene=15&wings=38&auth=79001cbcd002dc2e3bb4064383ef6bf60d4cbbfe&dummyext=prev.png
PLEASE tell me... WHAT. is. this? scales on top of fur is... well, it just doesen't make sense....
0HBKL8H.pngBt9KLea.png
FObX7rS.pngeTTRxv6.png
9gQbEv9.pngoaolHwW.png
wthFnM3.pngzE3edrX.png
Male Tundras' lack of a fourth leg.
Male Tundras' lack of a fourth leg.
84si1j.png
Snappers have well-proportioned hind legs, and no spines under the wings the wings[emoji=snapper scared size=1] Imperials have six whiskers on both sexes. Mirrors are bethumbed. [emoji=mirror scared size=1] Guardian limb ‘fins’ don’t interfere with their joints.[emoji=guardian scared size=1] Coatls have joints in their wings [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Snappers have well-proportioned hind legs, and no spines under the wings the wings
Imperials have six whiskers on both sexes.
Mirrors are bethumbed.
Guardian limb ‘fins’ don’t interfere with their joints.
Coatls have joints in their wings
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
Ok, so don't want to ruin it for anyone BUT the teacups for the teacup apparel are a little too close to the part of a dragon's body where teacups should not be. I'm assuming the teacups come off the string eventually and tea gets poured into them and it makes me a little uncomfortable. How do we know the tea-bringing dragons held them out of the way or even washed their hands after?

Also Wind Dragons live in floating lairs, right? And the rest of Wind lives underneath them? Like what do they do, do they fly away for a bit, and if they don't, what happens to the dragons underneath? Also flying in general, do dragons ever bomb each other like birds do, like is it possible to aim?

And now I'm wondering about Harpy Clans, what is their preferred way to attack roving bands of dragons?

Ok, I'm done.
Ok, so don't want to ruin it for anyone BUT the teacups for the teacup apparel are a little too close to the part of a dragon's body where teacups should not be. I'm assuming the teacups come off the string eventually and tea gets poured into them and it makes me a little uncomfortable. How do we know the tea-bringing dragons held them out of the way or even washed their hands after?

Also Wind Dragons live in floating lairs, right? And the rest of Wind lives underneath them? Like what do they do, do they fly away for a bit, and if they don't, what happens to the dragons underneath? Also flying in general, do dragons ever bomb each other like birds do, like is it possible to aim?

And now I'm wondering about Harpy Clans, what is their preferred way to attack roving bands of dragons?

Ok, I'm done.
tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngGeoPFHZ.png__tDeKDnH.png__L5A1mcs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6