Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What dragon anatomy do you deny?
1 2 3 4 5 6
-Male Pearlcatchers’ chest, waist, and tail thickness.
-Female Bogsneaks’ head fins.
-Wildclaws’ flap of membrane connecting the wing to the back of the hind legs. I guess they could be feathers, but they really look like the wing membrane to me.
-Everything about Male Tundras. The design for the Tundra breed is really good, but the poses look so awkward to me that I don’t want to have any in my lair.

Those are the ones that are most annoying to me. Everything else ranges from tolerable to really good.
-Male Pearlcatchers’ chest, waist, and tail thickness.
-Female Bogsneaks’ head fins.
-Wildclaws’ flap of membrane connecting the wing to the back of the hind legs. I guess they could be feathers, but they really look like the wing membrane to me.
-Everything about Male Tundras. The design for the Tundra breed is really good, but the poses look so awkward to me that I don’t want to have any in my lair.

Those are the ones that are most annoying to me. Everything else ranges from tolerable to really good.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
I’d like to pretend that banescales are as large as gaolers
I’d like to pretend that banescales are as large as gaolers
66.png
"Mirrors don't have thumbs", I reject thee.
"Mirrors don't have thumbs", I reject thee.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="Charias" date="2020-01-21 02:49:00" ] [color=#457723]That part of wildclaws' wings where it's attached to their legs. How. Do. They. WALK. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=8f7f27766c9af5aec58c0ab67932ddebee3270a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Seriously that looks so uncomfortable. :') [/quote] That's actually completely normal but only in the case that the wing membrane is very flexible. Nothing about it would affect how Wildclaw walk. Pterosauria and bats all have that and they use their arms for walking while Wildclaw are bipedal! Genuinely nothing to worry about. Edit: would be nice if the image link worked.... [img]https://i.imgur.com/pHNi0A5.jpg[/img] [right][i]Art by Saintnevermore[/i][/right]
Charias wrote on 2020-01-21 02:49:00:
That part of wildclaws' wings where it's attached to their legs. How. Do. They. WALK.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=8f7f27766c9af5aec58c0ab67932ddebee3270a0&dummyext=prev.png

Seriously that looks so uncomfortable. :')

That's actually completely normal but only in the case that the wing membrane is very flexible. Nothing about it would affect how Wildclaw walk. Pterosauria and bats all have that and they use their arms for walking while Wildclaw are bipedal! Genuinely nothing to worry about.

Edit: would be nice if the image link worked....

pHNi0A5.jpg
Art by Saintnevermore
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Yeah the only anatomical thing I care about and completely ignore if it is contrary to my belief are opposable thumbs. For a creature to gain sapient intelligence, it needs to have the ability to grab things properly therefore, either Snappers, Mirrors and Guardians have the intelligence type of a hippo/hyena/tiger, or they ALL have opposable thumbs and are socially- and materially-contributing members of the society.

I choose the latter.
Yeah the only anatomical thing I care about and completely ignore if it is contrary to my belief are opposable thumbs. For a creature to gain sapient intelligence, it needs to have the ability to grab things properly therefore, either Snappers, Mirrors and Guardians have the intelligence type of a hippo/hyena/tiger, or they ALL have opposable thumbs and are socially- and materially-contributing members of the society.

I choose the latter.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
The entirety of the male pearl catcher pose. So much wrong with it.
The entirety of the male pearl catcher pose. So much wrong with it.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Coatl/Imperial legs. I imagine them as being better proportioned.

Also Gnarlhorn Gaoler claws. I like to think that rather than growing out of control, they become thicker and have serrated ridges.
Coatl/Imperial legs. I imagine them as being better proportioned.

Also Gnarlhorn Gaoler claws. I like to think that rather than growing out of control, they become thicker and have serrated ridges.
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
You wanna know what grinds my gears? What burns my bacon? What makes every fiber of my being scream in rage? [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/669340212672987156/unknown.png[/img] THESE. I HATE THESE SO MUCH. THIS ISN'T A THING. I AM NEVER GOING TO DRAW THEM AS A THING [i]EVER[/i].
You wanna know what grinds my gears? What burns my bacon? What makes every fiber of my being scream in rage?

unknown.png

THESE. I HATE THESE SO MUCH. THIS ISN'T A THING. I AM NEVER GOING TO DRAW THEM AS A THING EVER.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2020-01-21 02:59:10" ] Gnarlhorns looks horrifically uncomfortable. Those nails are gonna lead to arthritis. [/quote] This. Only I can't ignore it. I love the head antlers but I will [u]never[/u] be able to use this gene because of the nails.
LordJeanliness wrote on 2020-01-21 02:59:10:
Gnarlhorns looks horrifically uncomfortable. Those nails are gonna lead to arthritis.
This. Only I can't ignore it. I love the head antlers but I will never be able to use this gene because of the nails.
LvA Contribution
Thanks to the power of denial, fae necks are pretty short!
Thanks to the power of denial, fae necks are pretty short!
Skin Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6