Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What dragon anatomy do you deny?
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="VivviViola" date="2020-01-21 04:36:02" ] I'm more annoyed by that skin thing on the back of their heads, it doesn't look right, unless they have skin attached to their horns which [i]is[/i] uncomfortable [/quote] Those are feathers tho? They have them on their tails too (see: females) Or do you mean the ear holes are partially on the horn?
VivviViola wrote on 2020-01-21 04:36:02:

I'm more annoyed by that skin thing on the back of their heads, it doesn't look right, unless they have skin attached to their horns which is uncomfortable
Those are feathers tho?
They have them on their tails too (see: females)

Or do you mean the ear holes are partially on the horn?
BLACK LIVES MATTER

thisaddefinitelydoesntminebitcoin.gif
Ridgeback feet. I have no idea how they walk.
Ridgeback feet. I have no idea how they walk.
td9UiZS.png
How most breeds wear belts or anything that fastens around their waists. The wing membrane on pretty much everything other than Snappers and Coatls extends past the hips. I either ignore it, or just deal with an uncomfortable headcanon that some dragons get a fairly large extensive wing piercing just to be able to wear a belt.
How most breeds wear belts or anything that fastens around their waists. The wing membrane on pretty much everything other than Snappers and Coatls extends past the hips. I either ignore it, or just deal with an uncomfortable headcanon that some dragons get a fairly large extensive wing piercing just to be able to wear a belt.
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
i quite often give wildclaws and imperials feathered wings wing i draw them, as i just prefer it and it makes more sense in my head - especially with wildclaws seeing as they have feathers everywhere else
i quite often give wildclaws and imperials feathered wings wing i draw them, as i just prefer it and it makes more sense in my head - especially with wildclaws seeing as they have feathers everywhere else
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
Just... the entirety of male Tundras... What my eyes see when I look at a male tundra: [img]https://i.imgur.com/5w3L6nQ.png[/img] What my brain thinks I should be seeing (approximately, I'm terrible at anatomy whoops): [img]https://i.imgur.com/Nq0zfRY.png[/img] And it's so jarring every time, even worse with certain genes and apparel. [size=1]Where ribcage? Why shoulder extend so far beyond sternum? Maybe the spine is farther back, but then that would just make everything uniformly thicker, his ribcage would still be about the same size as his stomach. Maybe they're supposed to be weird long-legged herbivorous weasels and I'm thinking about this wrong?[/size]
Just... the entirety of male Tundras...

What my eyes see when I look at a male tundra:
5w3L6nQ.png

What my brain thinks I should be seeing (approximately, I'm terrible at anatomy whoops):
Nq0zfRY.png

And it's so jarring every time, even worse with certain genes and apparel. Where ribcage? Why shoulder extend so far beyond sternum? Maybe the spine is farther back, but then that would just make everything uniformly thicker, his ribcage would still be about the same size as his stomach. Maybe they're supposed to be weird long-legged herbivorous weasels and I'm thinking about this wrong?
thDLJf3.png
they/them
FR+10
enthusiast
..... 5xbfa7e.png Ysj1uQH.png Os4rDIr.png Uq85LDD.png
I pretend male mirrors also have thumbs like females, when they actually do not
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
the ribs/stomach on male tundras (or lack thereof)
the ribs/stomach on male tundras (or lack thereof)
[quote name="@VivviViola" date="2020-01-21 04:36:02" ] [quote name="Charias" date="2020-01-21 02:49:00" ] [color=#457723]That part of wildclaws' wings where it's attached to their legs. How. Do. They. WALK. [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=8f7f27766c9af5aec58c0ab67932ddebee3270a0&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Seriously that looks so uncomfortable. :') [/quote] I actually think that part of the wing is very extensible, it looks like a folding fan. I'm more annoyed by that skin thing on the back of their heads, it doesn't look right, unless they have skin attached to their horns which [i]is[/i] uncomfortable [/quote] Those are feathers, and they have it on their tails, too.
@VivviViola wrote on 2020-01-21 04:36:02:
Charias wrote on 2020-01-21 02:49:00:
That part of wildclaws' wings where it's attached to their legs. How. Do. They. WALK.

dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=10&element=6&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=166&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=8f7f27766c9af5aec58c0ab67932ddebee3270a0&dummyext=prev.png

Seriously that looks so uncomfortable. :')

I actually think that part of the wing is very extensible, it looks like a folding fan.
I'm more annoyed by that skin thing on the back of their heads, it doesn't look right, unless they have skin attached to their horns which is uncomfortable
Those are feathers, and they have it on their tails, too.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
[quote name="Kryptica" date="2020-01-21 07:05:28" ] I pretend male mirrors also have thumbs like females, when they actually do not [/quote] That has to be the strangest example of sexual dimorphism I've ever seen. What is the evolutionary advantage to only one sex being able to manipulate objects effectively? Forced cooperation?? Are male Mirrors only pack animals because otherwise they'd never get the jam jar open???
Kryptica wrote on 2020-01-21 07:05:28:
That has to be the strangest example of sexual dimorphism I've ever seen. What is the evolutionary advantage to only one sex being able to manipulate objects effectively? Forced cooperation?? Are male Mirrors only pack animals because otherwise they'd never get the jam jar open???
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
[img] https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=569f7c73dbdbe0d297ce88e787dae485a2031e99&dummyext=prev.png [/img] The fact that male tundras with multi gaze essentially have eyes all over their butt
dragon?age=1&body=2&bodygene=0&breed=6&element=7&eyetype=5&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=2&auth=569f7c73dbdbe0d297ce88e787dae485a2031e99&dummyext=prev.png
The fact that male tundras with multi gaze essentially have eyes all over their butt
[url=]1652fdc72ef71234a94d34e429764b40b6617d5e.gif[/url[/url][url=]9b8fcd0424cd75bc1bc1ce191ffc06e40e8aae3f.gif[/url[/url][url=]16935163e51ed6b94be9adce86310a2065d99c43.gif[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6