Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | *looks at baldwin level*
1 2
when on earth did i get to lv 26? last time i checked i was still trying to unlock sli/sludge back when they came out

huh. at least it means i can make the new familiars no problem
when on earth did i get to lv 26? last time i checked i was still trying to unlock sli/sludge back when they came out

huh. at least it means i can make the new familiars no problem
I just hit L22 last night. Of course, in the time it took me to actually be able to brew sl/sl, I've reworked my breeding project to breed in the genes instead.

I'm closer to veined though!
I just hit L22 last night. Of course, in the time it took me to actually be able to brew sl/sl, I've reworked my breeding project to breed in the genes instead.

I'm closer to veined though!
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
The new fams are only level 2 recipes. But grats on the high level! I'm only at 16 but that's ok with me since bog eggs.
The new fams are only level 2 recipes. But grats on the high level! I'm only at 16 but that's ok with me since bog eggs.
Who can take tomorrow, dip it in a dream, separate the sorrow and collect up all the cream?

The candyman can 'cause he mixes it with love and makes the world taste good.

i just wish the level came out during notn when i was brewing like a fiend... i always miss out on so much exp because i’m max level.
i just wish the level came out during notn when i was brewing like a fiend... i always miss out on so much exp because i’m max level.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
Now you can just brew primary gene: slime until you reach the max. It and sludge give 12k experience each time. With this strategy, I'll reach level 27 by tomorrow night.
Now you can just brew primary gene: slime until you reach the max. It and sludge give 12k experience each time. With this strategy, I'll reach level 27 by tomorrow night.
IN3qoA3.gifhnOYGuB.gifE0tpxPX.gif
My lvl is doody.
My lvl is doody.
...I'm level 5.
...I'm level 5.
xxxxxx dTi4eBQ.png
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
x
She/They | FR+0 | [theme]

00111100 00110011 00100001

tutant meenage neetle teetles
x
Mc18oIP.pngTHh9Xzq.pngMc18oIP.png
7tXS7Wb.png
[quote name="CyanicPanic" date="2020-01-20 16:08:09" ] ...I'm level 5. [/quote] im level 2
CyanicPanic wrote on 2020-01-20 16:08:09:
...I'm level 5.

im level 2
hey im ilo ! remember to always take a break and drink some water
I was maxed out and not using my cauldron for anything after NotN, and I let someone use it for a gene literally the day before this update. If I'd just waited until morning to collect it from the cauldron, I'd have gotten all that sweet, sweet xp towards the new level. RIP me, lol
I was maxed out and not using my cauldron for anything after NotN, and I let someone use it for a gene literally the day before this update. If I'd just waited until morning to collect it from the cauldron, I'd have gotten all that sweet, sweet xp towards the new level. RIP me, lol
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
I'm level 10, so I'm melting a stack for someone for the exp. I've been making tons of the little frog/toads for the exp and it works well.
I'm level 10, so I'm melting a stack for someone for the exp. I've been making tons of the little frog/toads for the exp and it works well.
officer, i drop kicked that child in self defense
~
fr +17 • she / her
1 2