Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [ICEDOM] Gala OOF Hub
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Wow, this is late! No images today, either... Sorry about that ^.^;;
DAY 9

The cauldron room is the easiest to find of the places that were mentioned to you in the interviews--the bubbling sound gives its location away long before you can even see the open doorway.

You look inside as sneakily as you can--you don’t really want to explain what you’re doing to any curious bystanders. You have a job to do, and random dragons underfoot would be distracting at best and actively detrimental at worst.

There doesn’t seem to be anyone inside, so you sneak your way in as sneakily as possible, hoping to not make any noise. Your fox trots in happily, leaving a trail of inky pawprints so that you can’t get lost.

That fox is such a forward thinker; you’re so proud of it. You pause to get a little choked up about how much you love your familiar and how smart it is, and then start investigating.

A few things seem interesting--there are some alchemical reagents on the lab bench under a small window, two sconces are on either side of the door you just came through, and a cauldron is bubbling happily in the middle of the room. It’s a much larger cauldron than you’ve ever seen before, although if the cauldron is for gaolers, that would make sense.

Although perhaps gaolers are more dexterous than you assume. Just because they’re big and furry doesn’t mean their paws are as clumsy as they look.

You shake your head and go to look around. You’re not a master alchemist yourself, but you do know a thing or two about alcheming. Alchemying? You’re not sure what the proper word is, but you can figure that out before your detective book goes to print, so it’s probably fine.

The bubbling mixture in the cauldron looks the same shade of green as all other bubbling mixtures you’ve ever seen, so you assume that’s fine, and the cauldron itself looks sturdy. The flames under it seem well-tended, and there’s...

You squint, then pull something out of the ashes under the cauldron. It’s a piece of parchment, and when you unfold it, it looks like a note--almost identical to the one Ehr showed you, except there’s a different name in the header.

You put the note in your satchel and resolve to ask Lakshmi about it when you get the chance. You’re assuming the runes with the feather marks are hers.

With one last suspicious glance at the cauldron that reveals nothing, you head to the sconces. The two are posed directly next to the door, and there’s nothing you can see immediately that’s suspicious.

You squint at them a bit more, before a thought occurs to you. You head over to the head of the stairwell and sniff the ground there, and yep.

It smells like lamp oil.

Looking around in your best detectively manner, even though no one’s there to see it, you think through how the lamp oil could have gotten there.

Most likely, the thief had put it there to create a distraction, and then used Eirlys falling down the stairs to mask their escape! But if that was the case, then why was the paper in the cauldron room?

With more questions than you had before, you return to the cauldron room and keep looking, sniffing around the sconces for any weird scents (nothing jumps out at you, unfortunately) before giving that up and moving to the lab bench.

The lab bench looks very... Well, “busy” is the nicest way to put it, although you could see how the word “messy” might apply. You grimace--how are you supposed to find clues in this? It looks like a maelstrom hit it.

You’re interrupted from your grouching by a short, high-pitched bark. You look up, because you know your fox doesn't sound like that. You manage to whip your head around fast enough to see a small, brown dog run through a crack in the wall, and your fox follow it.

Widening your eyes, you head over to the crack, peering through. Where did this passageway end up? You could hardly make it through, but your fox might be able to...

The fox would come back--it always does. Secure in that knowledge, you go back to the bench, looking for any more clues that it might contain.

There are no cobwebs on the desk, you notice, although it doesn’t look like it’s from thorough cleaning, but more like it was recently moved slightly. There are blast marks on the wall around it, so it can’t have moved far, but it is definitely a few handspans to the left of where it had been.

Your fox yips behind you, and you go to scritch its ears. What a good fox, coming back to you like that. Scritching its ears, you look at the inky pawprints it’s still leaving all over the Fortress, and follow this particular set to wherever the passage lets out.
Daily lore pings below! If you want to be added to the pinglist, fill out this form (to be removed, pm jbapple).

@Tafficat, @MerlinMausi, @sockmonkeygerald, @Katsuokai, @LadyCora, @Spinoride, @Brighteningskies, @Prester, @Sciencer, @crowvidae, @retrace, @Finlandia, @Welgan, @DriftingClouds, @venusambassador, @ScaretavaJad, @TheAwesoMew, @qwigoqwaga, @RisenWolf, @minervamaga, @betty, @ghostlyplants, @Watercolour, @WanderingTurtle, @shoujo, @Starwindrider, @harmonywish, @NlCKname, @Sidegrinder, @Scryzze, @mrgbmommy, @Aradan, @Sinjin, @Amezrou, @tigressRising, @MandragoraAutumn, @SensitivePigeon, @Corvvuscorax, @BunnySox, @Bumblebeeflower, @Asphoxia, @Lundlaeva, @HelianthusNox, @LemonySnaket, @Yawmi, @Pensacola, @Undermom, @Gravebloom, @AithneOnik, @WolfprintsSC, @Solstices, @dd2900, @Eme, @alyblaith
@BunnySox: you're lovely & i love you too?? ty for reading <3

@retrace: yes, the fox who literally rolls around in ink for the entire story is secretly a mastermind thief a la perry the platypus. drat, the ending's spoiled now, guess i can stop writing :p

@Spinoride: they're a good fam :')

@Welgan: they're very good notes. not remotely legible, because, of course, he is a fox and therefore does not know how to write, but the subject matter is extremely thorough. also, wrt the narrator, if you can figure out what they are/look like, kudos to you, because i have no idea. sometimes my characters are contrary like that.

@Starwindrider: thank you! i hope that as i venture away from my comfort zone of "interview conversations" and get into the actual clue-hunting it remains interesting and doesn't get bogged down with unnecessary details.
Wow, this is late! No images today, either... Sorry about that ^.^;;
DAY 9

The cauldron room is the easiest to find of the places that were mentioned to you in the interviews--the bubbling sound gives its location away long before you can even see the open doorway.

You look inside as sneakily as you can--you don’t really want to explain what you’re doing to any curious bystanders. You have a job to do, and random dragons underfoot would be distracting at best and actively detrimental at worst.

There doesn’t seem to be anyone inside, so you sneak your way in as sneakily as possible, hoping to not make any noise. Your fox trots in happily, leaving a trail of inky pawprints so that you can’t get lost.

That fox is such a forward thinker; you’re so proud of it. You pause to get a little choked up about how much you love your familiar and how smart it is, and then start investigating.

A few things seem interesting--there are some alchemical reagents on the lab bench under a small window, two sconces are on either side of the door you just came through, and a cauldron is bubbling happily in the middle of the room. It’s a much larger cauldron than you’ve ever seen before, although if the cauldron is for gaolers, that would make sense.

Although perhaps gaolers are more dexterous than you assume. Just because they’re big and furry doesn’t mean their paws are as clumsy as they look.

You shake your head and go to look around. You’re not a master alchemist yourself, but you do know a thing or two about alcheming. Alchemying? You’re not sure what the proper word is, but you can figure that out before your detective book goes to print, so it’s probably fine.

The bubbling mixture in the cauldron looks the same shade of green as all other bubbling mixtures you’ve ever seen, so you assume that’s fine, and the cauldron itself looks sturdy. The flames under it seem well-tended, and there’s...

You squint, then pull something out of the ashes under the cauldron. It’s a piece of parchment, and when you unfold it, it looks like a note--almost identical to the one Ehr showed you, except there’s a different name in the header.

You put the note in your satchel and resolve to ask Lakshmi about it when you get the chance. You’re assuming the runes with the feather marks are hers.

With one last suspicious glance at the cauldron that reveals nothing, you head to the sconces. The two are posed directly next to the door, and there’s nothing you can see immediately that’s suspicious.

You squint at them a bit more, before a thought occurs to you. You head over to the head of the stairwell and sniff the ground there, and yep.

It smells like lamp oil.

Looking around in your best detectively manner, even though no one’s there to see it, you think through how the lamp oil could have gotten there.

Most likely, the thief had put it there to create a distraction, and then used Eirlys falling down the stairs to mask their escape! But if that was the case, then why was the paper in the cauldron room?

With more questions than you had before, you return to the cauldron room and keep looking, sniffing around the sconces for any weird scents (nothing jumps out at you, unfortunately) before giving that up and moving to the lab bench.

The lab bench looks very... Well, “busy” is the nicest way to put it, although you could see how the word “messy” might apply. You grimace--how are you supposed to find clues in this? It looks like a maelstrom hit it.

You’re interrupted from your grouching by a short, high-pitched bark. You look up, because you know your fox doesn't sound like that. You manage to whip your head around fast enough to see a small, brown dog run through a crack in the wall, and your fox follow it.

Widening your eyes, you head over to the crack, peering through. Where did this passageway end up? You could hardly make it through, but your fox might be able to...

The fox would come back--it always does. Secure in that knowledge, you go back to the bench, looking for any more clues that it might contain.

There are no cobwebs on the desk, you notice, although it doesn’t look like it’s from thorough cleaning, but more like it was recently moved slightly. There are blast marks on the wall around it, so it can’t have moved far, but it is definitely a few handspans to the left of where it had been.

Your fox yips behind you, and you go to scritch its ears. What a good fox, coming back to you like that. Scritching its ears, you look at the inky pawprints it’s still leaving all over the Fortress, and follow this particular set to wherever the passage lets out.
Daily lore pings below! If you want to be added to the pinglist, fill out this form (to be removed, pm jbapple).

@Tafficat, @MerlinMausi, @sockmonkeygerald, @Katsuokai, @LadyCora, @Spinoride, @Brighteningskies, @Prester, @Sciencer, @crowvidae, @retrace, @Finlandia, @Welgan, @DriftingClouds, @venusambassador, @ScaretavaJad, @TheAwesoMew, @qwigoqwaga, @RisenWolf, @minervamaga, @betty, @ghostlyplants, @Watercolour, @WanderingTurtle, @shoujo, @Starwindrider, @harmonywish, @NlCKname, @Sidegrinder, @Scryzze, @mrgbmommy, @Aradan, @Sinjin, @Amezrou, @tigressRising, @MandragoraAutumn, @SensitivePigeon, @Corvvuscorax, @BunnySox, @Bumblebeeflower, @Asphoxia, @Lundlaeva, @HelianthusNox, @LemonySnaket, @Yawmi, @Pensacola, @Undermom, @Gravebloom, @AithneOnik, @WolfprintsSC, @Solstices, @dd2900, @Eme, @alyblaith
@BunnySox: you're lovely & i love you too?? ty for reading <3

@retrace: yes, the fox who literally rolls around in ink for the entire story is secretly a mastermind thief a la perry the platypus. drat, the ending's spoiled now, guess i can stop writing :p

@Spinoride: they're a good fam :')

@Welgan: they're very good notes. not remotely legible, because, of course, he is a fox and therefore does not know how to write, but the subject matter is extremely thorough. also, wrt the narrator, if you can figure out what they are/look like, kudos to you, because i have no idea. sometimes my characters are contrary like that.

@Starwindrider: thank you! i hope that as i venture away from my comfort zone of "interview conversations" and get into the actual clue-hunting it remains interesting and doesn't get bogged down with unnecessary details.
e8MFzYE.gif
The fox leaving pawprints everywhere sounds a tad strange...
The fox leaving pawprints everywhere sounds a tad strange...
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Omg is the dog the fox was chasing the same dog that Eirlys pulled out of the cauldron?? :eyes:
Omg is the dog the fox was chasing the same dog that Eirlys pulled out of the cauldron?? :eyes:
ck2CMHK.gif
aw, i love the fox. best fox. i also love how the 'detective' character loves the fox so much. he sounds exactly like me back when i still had a cat. :')

still really interested in the story! it feels like some answers are getting vaguely answered but i still don't know what they mean exactly, like when your professor teaches you about how to graph integrals and you understand the equations but you don't know what any of it means or how it's actually applicable in real life.
aw, i love the fox. best fox. i also love how the 'detective' character loves the fox so much. he sounds exactly like me back when i still had a cat. :')

still really interested in the story! it feels like some answers are getting vaguely answered but i still don't know what they mean exactly, like when your professor teaches you about how to graph integrals and you understand the equations but you don't know what any of it means or how it's actually applicable in real life.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
another 8am class day, another early update~ hope it's staying interesting! [center][b]DAY 10[/b][/center] The inky pawprints lead to a seemingly innocuous fissure running through the stone wall near the foot of the stairway, just outside the closed door. On the floor nearby, under what looks like a recently-disturbed pile of fluff, you see a glint out of the corner of your eye. When you pick it up, it becomes even shinier--it’s a ring of some sort, with a large gem that looks like an ice crystal set artfully in it. It looks like a clue, so you put it into your satchel. You hum, then squint your eyes at the fissure in the stone. Just because this is where your fox came out doesn’t mean it’s the only exit. You look at your fox again, who is innocently sniffing around the base of the stone. “Go get Stigandr,” you tell it. The fox yips, and runs off. You hope it understood you, but there’s no way to tell now. While the fox is off collecting your witness, you sniff around the area near the fissure. The stairwell is the spiral type, and you can see large, intimidating claw marks gorged into the stone, in shapes no dragon could ever make. You shiver slightly; whatever Horrorbeasts the Fortress contains, you don’t want any involvement with them. You can see tufts of dark fur caught on some of the scored claw marks, and a few dark blue feathers have settled on the stairs nearby. You make your way over to the evidence carefully and sniff the samples--yep, smells close enough to Eirlys and Lakshmi that you can pretty safely guess they were the ones who left parts of themselves on this stairwell. Glancing at the stairwell, you can see how easy it would be to slip and tumble down it--there are no real good handholds to stop your fall with, and the stairs themselves have been worn away with time and frequent enough use that the steps have over half worn away, leaving very little in the way of grip. Adding lamp oil to the equation would have made it worse, of course, but it looks dangerous enough as-is, if you’re completely honest with yourself. Looking back at the hallway, you realize that while you have evidence for Lakshmi and Eirlys being where they said they were, you have no idea if Sedna was even near the cauldron at all. But she did have some reagent on her scarf, so you head back to the cauldron room to take a look. In the entryway to the cauldron room, you look around again, and now that you’re looking for it, it seems really obvious. Floracat shards, scattered lightly on a path from the door. You grin--even if Sedna hadn’t been here, her familiar certainly had. Nodding to yourself, you go back out to the stairway, and look around again. You’re about ready to give up on this area when you hear another small bark just like the one earlier. The little brown dog is sticking its head out into the hallway through the crevice, and it has something in its mouth. “Here, doggy,” you say, but it doesn’t move. You take a step closer, trying to stay low so you don’t freak the dog out, and the dog bolts, back through the passageway, taking whatever had been in its mouth with it. You groan and rub your eyes. Tunnels you could fit through would be great right about now, you pointedly think at your deity, before flushing with shame. You hadn’t meant to be disrespectful. Where is the fox? You need Stigandr for this--spirals are excellent at fitting through small spaces, and he seems exceptionally flexible, even for a spiral. The fox is probably following up some other important clue, you rationalize to yourself. It makes sense, honestly, and there’s really no harm in finding Stigandr yourself. You hope he’s not too upset about being woken up so early, but are pretty sure that he’ll be okay with minor momentary discomfort for the pursuit of justice! [center][item= diamond ring][/center] ----- Daily lore pings below! If you want to be added to the pinglist, fill out [url=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IvIun-sCAb4fzKpIsDw8OzW2qwJ__DrKfGLKBSzLcMU/viewform?edit_requested=true]this form[/url] (to be removed, pm jbapple). [size=1]@Tafficat, @MerlinMausi, @sockmonkeygerald, @Katsuokai, @LadyCora, @Spinoride, @Brighteningskies, @Prester, @Sciencer, @crowvidae, @retrace, @Finlandia, @Welgan, @DriftingClouds, @venusambassador, @ScaretavaJad, @TheAwesoMew, @qwigoqwaga, @RisenWolf, @minervamaga, @betty, @ghostlyplants, @Watercolour, @WanderingTurtle, @shoujo, @Starwindrider, @harmonywish, @NlCKname, @Sidegrinder, @Scryzze, @mrgbmommy, @Aradan, @Sinjin, @Amezrou, @tigressRising, @MandragoraAutumn, @SensitivePigeon, @Corvvuscorax, @BunnySox, @Bumblebeeflower, @Asphoxia, @Lundlaeva, @HelianthusNox, @LemonySnaket, @Yawmi, @Pensacola, @Undermom, @Gravebloom, @AithneOnik, @WolfprintsSC, @Solstices, @dd2900, @Eme, @alyblaith, @Kunikida[/size] ----- @Starwindrider: idk my cat leaves paw prints everywhere for literally days if i let him into anything colorful and staining (pasta sauce, chocolate, coffee grounds) i have no idea how he does this but if i have to deal with that then the protag has to deal with an inky fox @Amezrou: i'm not legally allowed to answer that question..... @retrace: the fox is the narrator's child and the love of their life and they would die for it. i based this relationship off of the one between me and [url=https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/617396930187886592/671158625334460448/image0.jpg]my cat[/url] (link is to an image of my cat. i love him. pls look at him)
another 8am class day, another early update~ hope it's staying interesting!
DAY 10

The inky pawprints lead to a seemingly innocuous fissure running through the stone wall near the foot of the stairway, just outside the closed door. On the floor nearby, under what looks like a recently-disturbed pile of fluff, you see a glint out of the corner of your eye.

When you pick it up, it becomes even shinier--it’s a ring of some sort, with a large gem that looks like an ice crystal set artfully in it. It looks like a clue, so you put it into your satchel.

You hum, then squint your eyes at the fissure in the stone. Just because this is where your fox came out doesn’t mean it’s the only exit. You look at your fox again, who is innocently sniffing around the base of the stone.

“Go get Stigandr,” you tell it. The fox yips, and runs off. You hope it understood you, but there’s no way to tell now.

While the fox is off collecting your witness, you sniff around the area near the fissure.

The stairwell is the spiral type, and you can see large, intimidating claw marks gorged into the stone, in shapes no dragon could ever make. You shiver slightly; whatever Horrorbeasts the Fortress contains, you don’t want any involvement with them.

You can see tufts of dark fur caught on some of the scored claw marks, and a few dark blue feathers have settled on the stairs nearby. You make your way over to the evidence carefully and sniff the samples--yep, smells close enough to Eirlys and Lakshmi that you can pretty safely guess they were the ones who left parts of themselves on this stairwell.

Glancing at the stairwell, you can see how easy it would be to slip and tumble down it--there are no real good handholds to stop your fall with, and the stairs themselves have been worn away with time and frequent enough use that the steps have over half worn away, leaving very little in the way of grip. Adding lamp oil to the equation would have made it worse, of course, but it looks dangerous enough as-is, if you’re completely honest with yourself.

Looking back at the hallway, you realize that while you have evidence for Lakshmi and Eirlys being where they said they were, you have no idea if Sedna was even near the cauldron at all. But she did have some reagent on her scarf, so you head back to the cauldron room to take a look.

In the entryway to the cauldron room, you look around again, and now that you’re looking for it, it seems really obvious. Floracat shards, scattered lightly on a path from the door. You grin--even if Sedna hadn’t been here, her familiar certainly had.

Nodding to yourself, you go back out to the stairway, and look around again. You’re about ready to give up on this area when you hear another small bark just like the one earlier.

The little brown dog is sticking its head out into the hallway through the crevice, and it has something in its mouth.

“Here, doggy,” you say, but it doesn’t move. You take a step closer, trying to stay low so you don’t freak the dog out, and the dog bolts, back through the passageway, taking whatever had been in its mouth with it.

You groan and rub your eyes. Tunnels you could fit through would be great right about now, you pointedly think at your deity, before flushing with shame. You hadn’t meant to be disrespectful.

Where is the fox? You need Stigandr for this--spirals are excellent at fitting through small spaces, and he seems exceptionally flexible, even for a spiral. The fox is probably following up some other important clue, you rationalize to yourself. It makes sense, honestly, and there’s really no harm in finding Stigandr yourself.

You hope he’s not too upset about being woken up so early, but are pretty sure that he’ll be okay with minor momentary discomfort for the pursuit of justice!
Diamond Ring

@Tafficat, @MerlinMausi, @sockmonkeygerald, @Katsuokai, @LadyCora, @Spinoride, @Brighteningskies, @Prester, @Sciencer, @crowvidae, @retrace, @Finlandia, @Welgan, @DriftingClouds, @venusambassador, @ScaretavaJad, @TheAwesoMew, @qwigoqwaga, @RisenWolf, @minervamaga, @betty, @ghostlyplants, @Watercolour, @WanderingTurtle, @shoujo, @Starwindrider, @harmonywish, @NlCKname, @Sidegrinder, @Scryzze, @mrgbmommy, @Aradan, @Sinjin, @Amezrou, @tigressRising, @MandragoraAutumn, @SensitivePigeon, @Corvvuscorax, @BunnySox, @Bumblebeeflower, @Asphoxia, @Lundlaeva, @HelianthusNox, @LemonySnaket, @Yawmi, @Pensacola, @Undermom, @Gravebloom, @AithneOnik, @WolfprintsSC, @Solstices, @dd2900, @Eme, @alyblaith, @Kunikida
@Starwindrider: idk my cat leaves paw prints everywhere for literally days if i let him into anything colorful and staining (pasta sauce, chocolate, coffee grounds) i have no idea how he does this but if i have to deal with that then the protag has to deal with an inky fox

@Amezrou: i'm not legally allowed to answer that question.....

@retrace: the fox is the narrator's child and the love of their life and they would die for it. i based this relationship off of the one between me and my cat (link is to an image of my cat. i love him. pls look at him)
e8MFzYE.gif
Slaps knee

We’re onto something boyz
Slaps knee

We’re onto something boyz
Untitled_Artwork.png
I love your cat so much, such a cute fluffball.
I love your cat so much, such a cute fluffball.
thank you for sharing your cat!! he's fluffy and adorable, the 2 best things for a cat to be.

this seems to be a relatively calm chapter that's more about connecting stuff, which just makes me more eager to see what will happen next.
thank you for sharing your cat!! he's fluffy and adorable, the 2 best things for a cat to be.

this seems to be a relatively calm chapter that's more about connecting stuff, which just makes me more eager to see what will happen next.
V9yg0X3.png frt_pronouns.png
hoard_sales.png
separator.png
pixel_headshots.png
separator.png
temp.png
Please give your precious floofy cat all the cuddles for me, he's the most adorable thing in the world

(And story's still good, hmmmmmm who dun did it...? :)
Please give your precious floofy cat all the cuddles for me, he's the most adorable thing in the world

(And story's still good, hmmmmmm who dun did it...? :)
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
Ok, Us the narrator is neither a Spiral nor a Fae - they would have been able to get in that hole.
Also confirmed that us is not a Gaoler (treats them as totally different species from them in their inner speech), nor a Tundra (ability to smell would be better.)

Confirmed as no :
Gaoler (inner speech)
Banescale (inner speech)
Tundra (inner speech, smelling ability)
Fae (small enough to fit the hole)
Spiral (small enough to fit the hole)
Imperial (bigger than a Gaoler)
Ridgeback (bigger than a Gaoler)
Guardian (bigger than a Gaoler)

Probably not :
Pearlcatcher (inner speech)
Skydancer (inner speech)
Coatl (would have difficulties to understand the others)

Maybe ?
Snapper (a bit too big ?)
Bogsneak

Best bets :
Mirror (though we lack evidences on thermic vision)
Wildclaw
Nocturne (would be the best fit for a "I didn't decide what the main character was" type of scenario, as they can mimic someone met before or slighly change of behavior)

(i'm totally taking this guessing game with admitedly no answer at the end with too much fun :p goal at the end of the week : have a fandragon scry ? XD )
Ok, Us the narrator is neither a Spiral nor a Fae - they would have been able to get in that hole.
Also confirmed that us is not a Gaoler (treats them as totally different species from them in their inner speech), nor a Tundra (ability to smell would be better.)

Confirmed as no :
Gaoler (inner speech)
Banescale (inner speech)
Tundra (inner speech, smelling ability)
Fae (small enough to fit the hole)
Spiral (small enough to fit the hole)
Imperial (bigger than a Gaoler)
Ridgeback (bigger than a Gaoler)
Guardian (bigger than a Gaoler)

Probably not :
Pearlcatcher (inner speech)
Skydancer (inner speech)
Coatl (would have difficulties to understand the others)

Maybe ?
Snapper (a bit too big ?)
Bogsneak

Best bets :
Mirror (though we lack evidences on thermic vision)
Wildclaw
Nocturne (would be the best fit for a "I didn't decide what the main character was" type of scenario, as they can mimic someone met before or slighly change of behavior)

(i'm totally taking this guessing game with admitedly no answer at the end with too much fun :p goal at the end of the week : have a fandragon scry ? XD )
hFReKIw.png Visit us at Ogrenat clan, we have mages and airships !
Welgan
Ae / They
FR+9 (French)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7