Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 60mil! (ID #60000000)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 217 218
@Alphazi oh no i wasn't meaning to disuade it was more of a oh god time moves too fast
@Alphazi oh no i wasn't meaning to disuade it was more of a oh god time moves too fast
iO2X60T.png
@Alphazi
i don't do fodder so nah. maybe i can put a couple of non-fodder dragons on a nest? the babies wold at least be decent. i'll think on it, but i may just want to watch the chaos unfold
(also wow a year already? i still remember it like yesterday....well, more a couple months)
@Alphazi
i don't do fodder so nah. maybe i can put a couple of non-fodder dragons on a nest? the babies wold at least be decent. i'll think on it, but i may just want to watch the chaos unfold
(also wow a year already? i still remember it like yesterday....well, more a couple months)
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@Nekokitty813 ohhhhhh boy |D track record is... unfair LOL. all but one major ID has happened at odd hours NA time, like 4-5 am [emoji=spiral scared size=1] only 50mil was around 11pm FR. we can only hope it'll be at a regular time! @Glacecakes i'd keep in mind how it comes across then! intent vs impact and all that [emoji=spiral happy size=1] @Bungalow i wasn't saying you had to exalt the dragons; by fodder, i just meant cheap dragons! since there's so much pretty fodder. you can always resell them if you didn't wanna keep them ^^ up to you if you wanna participate tho, no pressure to if you don't want to! and yeah, it does feel like yesterday in a way :'D i still remember 30mil! time really does fly lol [s]oh my god i've been on this site over 3 years[/s]
@Nekokitty813 ohhhhhh boy |D track record is... unfair LOL. all but one major ID has happened at odd hours NA time, like 4-5 am only 50mil was around 11pm FR. we can only hope it'll be at a regular time!

@Glacecakes i'd keep in mind how it comes across then! intent vs impact and all that

@Bungalow i wasn't saying you had to exalt the dragons; by fodder, i just meant cheap dragons! since there's so much pretty fodder. you can always resell them if you didn't wanna keep them ^^ up to you if you wanna participate tho, no pressure to if you don't want to!

and yeah, it does feel like yesterday in a way :'D i still remember 30mil! time really does fly lol oh my god i've been on this site over 3 years
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Ooh I’m pumped! I love these
Ooh I’m pumped! I love these
@Alphazi i understand what your getting at, but honestly i don't wanna bother getting new dragons than just going around and selling them right back. it's mostly me just not wanting to add too many dragons to my backlog and, again, not wanting to bother selling them (i mean i [i]could[/i] get cheap, already gened dragons that i actually like - but that money is best put towards projects) thanks for the suggestions, though! maybe when it gets closer i might change my mind [emoji=spiral winking size=2]
@Alphazi
i understand what your getting at, but honestly i don't wanna bother getting new dragons than just going around and selling them right back. it's mostly me just not wanting to add too many dragons to my backlog and, again, not wanting to bother selling them
(i mean i could get cheap, already gened dragons that i actually like - but that money is best put towards projects)

thanks for the suggestions, though! maybe when it gets closer i might change my mind
lil%20object%20smaller.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@Bungalow whatever works best for you! regardless, i hope you enjoy, whatever you decide to do! :D <3
@Bungalow whatever works best for you! regardless, i hope you enjoy, whatever you decide to do! :D <3
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@parasites tysm! :D
@parasites tysm! :D
UvoSPaU.pngEgSsKCP.pngsdVKhGb.png
@Alphazi
i'm willing to help put people on the pinglist, if that's fine with you!! i have a lot of free time anyways, so i can do it fairly quickly :P

@mmuted
you're welcome!! <3
@Alphazi
i'm willing to help put people on the pinglist, if that's fine with you!! i have a lot of free time anyways, so i can do it fairly quickly :P

@mmuted
you're welcome!! <3
@parasites i certainly don't mind at all! that would be awesome <333 all my "please only ask if you're having trouble" is because i just can't handle it on my own X_X so that makes it a lot easier, thank you! (i'm wondering if i should make a list of pinglist volunteers instead, since mayanaz offered to help too, hmm...)
@parasites i certainly don't mind at all! that would be awesome <333 all my "please only ask if you're having trouble" is because i just can't handle it on my own X_X so that makes it a lot easier, thank you! (i'm wondering if i should make a list of pinglist volunteers instead, since mayanaz offered to help too, hmm...)
they/them or
he/him please!

° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
@Alphazi
sweet!! i think you should definitely make a pinglist for people volunteering :D it'd be easier to keep track of who's helping, and people could know who'd be willing to add them to the pinglist~
@Alphazi
sweet!! i think you should definitely make a pinglist for people volunteering :D it'd be easier to keep track of who's helping, and people could know who'd be willing to add them to the pinglist~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 217 218