Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Countdown to 60mil! (ID #60000000)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 217 218
Omg this is so cool! I didn't even think about this. Whoever gets the 60m bab is going to win the lottery. :D
Omg this is so cool! I didn't even think about this. Whoever gets the 60m bab is going to win the lottery. :D
@Alphazi no way we are NOT almost at 60 mil already. wasn't 50mil hatched like, 2 months ago???
@Alphazi no way we are NOT almost at 60 mil already. wasn't 50mil hatched like, 2 months ago???
iO2X60T.png
@Glacecakes #58533526 is currently 10 seconds old =D
@Glacecakes #58533526 is currently 10 seconds old =D
8Lpal06.gif
Ooooh man, I am hyped! I've never really been apart of something like this before, just kinda witnessed it. Does the mil mark hit fast or is it steady all the way through?
Ooooh man, I am hyped! I've never really been apart of something like this before, just kinda witnessed it. Does the mil mark hit fast or is it steady all the way through?
@BlueStopSigns [img]https://i.imgflip.com/2pkdw4.jpg[/img] [b]NO STOP[/b]
@BlueStopSigns
2pkdw4.jpg
NO STOP
iO2X60T.png
Thats fair lol, I'll keep an eye on it then.
Thats fair lol, I'll keep an eye on it then.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
wow, already? cool, i can try to get it
wow, already? cool, i can try to get it
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
oh wow again already???
wait how long ago was 50mil again?

uh, anyways, i'm not gonna do a hatching this time since i'd rather try to sell the eggs i got but i wish best of luck to the rest of ya
oh wow again already???
wait how long ago was 50mil again?

uh, anyways, i'm not gonna do a hatching this time since i'd rather try to sell the eggs i got but i wish best of luck to the rest of ya
qjeJRD.png bungalow
she/her
+3 fr time
non-exalter
@parasites HECK YEA HYPE!!!! and thanks for adding for me! :D @Lixue @BlueStopSigns ratdealer i like to start in advance! :D i tend to start ~1.5 million dragons before to give everyone enough time to get prepared ^^ if we're going by the last two major milestones, it should be around march! it seems like we're on that track :> @Renmei i'm so glad you had fun! <333 yea let's make it fun! :D @xiq i know, right? i still can't believe we're so far past 30mil LOL @CinamonPizza awwww welcome!!! :D we've got some time, feel free to try and get more nests/eggs ready! @Medenadragon welcome to the hype! \o/ @GaySkeleton09 50mil and 60mil! 5mil is 7 digits [emoji=spiral tongue size=1] @Cates ID countdowns are fun! :D they're huge milestones for the site as well <3 @Glacecakes 50 mil hatched around 10 months ago, last march! also please don't dissuade people from updating the latest ID, that's what the purpose of this thread is ^^ @Nekokitty813 it's steady until the last few minutes! towards the hatch, it'll slow down to a crawl as we all wait for the right moment to hatch, but as soon as people start to hatch, it cascades and goes by super fast! it's incredibly common for nest numbers to be incredibly spaced out; for example, when i hatched ID #44444444, the kids i got were [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44444432]#44444432[/url], [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44444437]#44444437[/url], [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44444444]#44444444[/url], and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44444445]#44444445[/url], all in one nest! i was actually shocked that i got 44444444 and 44444445 in one nest LOL @Bungalow 50mil was almost a year ago! :D also you don't need gen1 eggs to do it; you can always buy RTB fodder to toss on nests!
@parasites HECK YEA HYPE!!!! and thanks for adding for me! :D

@Lixue @BlueStopSigns ratdealer i like to start in advance! :D i tend to start ~1.5 million dragons before to give everyone enough time to get prepared ^^ if we're going by the last two major milestones, it should be around march! it seems like we're on that track :>

@Renmei i'm so glad you had fun! <333 yea let's make it fun! :D

@xiq i know, right? i still can't believe we're so far past 30mil LOL

@CinamonPizza awwww welcome!!! :D we've got some time, feel free to try and get more nests/eggs ready!

@Medenadragon welcome to the hype! \o/

@GaySkeleton09 50mil and 60mil! 5mil is 7 digits

@Cates ID countdowns are fun! :D they're huge milestones for the site as well <3

@Glacecakes 50 mil hatched around 10 months ago, last march! also please don't dissuade people from updating the latest ID, that's what the purpose of this thread is ^^

@Nekokitty813 it's steady until the last few minutes! towards the hatch, it'll slow down to a crawl as we all wait for the right moment to hatch, but as soon as people start to hatch, it cascades and goes by super fast! it's incredibly common for nest numbers to be incredibly spaced out; for example, when i hatched ID #44444444, the kids i got were #44444432, #44444437, #44444444, and #44444445, all in one nest! i was actually shocked that i got 44444444 and 44444445 in one nest LOL

@Bungalow 50mil was almost a year ago! :D also you don't need gen1 eggs to do it; you can always buy RTB fodder to toss on nests!
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
Oh that sounds cool!! Hopefully I don't have to work whenever it happens so I can try my luck *w*
Oh that sounds cool!! Hopefully I don't have to work whenever it happens so I can try my luck *w*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 217 218