Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | nicest person encountered on FR
1 2 3 4 5
@/Emberglo messaged me when I first joined, I had joined during a festival, and they bought me an adult dragon so I could start coli grinding right away and some other tips about festivals that were very helpful for a newb like me :)
@/Emberglo messaged me when I first joined, I had joined during a festival, and they bought me an adult dragon so I could start coli grinding right away and some other tips about festivals that were very helpful for a newb like me :)
nnnnn Uncommon-Cute.png nnarmin || he/him
hchlv.gif
nntumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
@Okamihowl I have been proven by a doctor and my own parents that I was clinically depressed. They wanted me to see a counselor which turned to be a fail because they didn't understand what I meant. But whenever I am here I feel like I am heard. All my friends at school, which, to be honest don't feel like friends, ignore me interrupt me and make me feel hopeless and you brighten my day and sometimes you just check in to see even if I am alive. It sorta is sad that I have no one else to add to the list but I wish I knew others like you but I don't sadly. I am just happy to come on here and see a new post from you and the post on this you made brightened my day because I was down in the dumps. [emoji=nocturne happy size=1]
@Okamihowl I have been proven by a doctor and my own parents that I was clinically depressed. They wanted me to see a counselor which turned to be a fail because they didn't understand what I meant. But whenever I am here I feel like I am heard. All my friends at school, which, to be honest don't feel like friends, ignore me interrupt me and make me feel hopeless and you brighten my day and sometimes you just check in to see even if I am alive. It sorta is sad that I have no one else to add to the list but I wish I knew others like you but I don't sadly. I am just happy to come on here and see a new post from you and the post on this you made brightened my day because I was down in the dumps.
@/Macchi

She hasn't gave me anything, but she's just a nice person in general.
@/Macchi

She hasn't gave me anything, but she's just a nice person in general.
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
@tinymush you’re making me blush! You were the one to do all the hard work, I just sent you materials :)

I’m glad you liked unstable genetic experiments - this was the first year that the lair wasn’t demolished!
@tinymush you’re making me blush! You were the one to do all the hard work, I just sent you materials :)

I’m glad you liked unstable genetic experiments - this was the first year that the lair wasn’t demolished!
There’s so many nice people and I don’t have time to type everyone out, so instead I try to be that nice person
Paying it forward baby!

This community is amazing, thank you all!
There’s so many nice people and I don’t have time to type everyone out, so instead I try to be that nice person
Paying it forward baby!

This community is amazing, thank you all!
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
1 2 3 4 5