Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | nicest person encountered on FR
1 2 3 4 5
Everyone who likes dragons without saying anything. You just discover dragons have been liked one day and it's such a warm feeling. Bless all of you.

A year or so ago I accidentally sold a Tickled Hyacinth for the wrong price, for treasure instead of gems. I posted it to the AH lost and found and 2 people gifted me one. I was blown away, I didn't even expect to get 1 back. I passed on the extra to a newish player to pass it forward.

I also came across an egg that was listed for about 300t, I quickly opened the players lair in a new tab then bought the egg. I sent it back to them and they thanked me then sent the egg back as a thank you. I've lost the CR receipt, but that player, that was incredibly kind of you

This community blows me away. All of you rock
Everyone who likes dragons without saying anything. You just discover dragons have been liked one day and it's such a warm feeling. Bless all of you.

A year or so ago I accidentally sold a Tickled Hyacinth for the wrong price, for treasure instead of gems. I posted it to the AH lost and found and 2 people gifted me one. I was blown away, I didn't even expect to get 1 back. I passed on the extra to a newish player to pass it forward.

I also came across an egg that was listed for about 300t, I quickly opened the players lair in a new tab then bought the egg. I sent it back to them and they thanked me then sent the egg back as a thank you. I've lost the CR receipt, but that player, that was incredibly kind of you

This community blows me away. All of you rock
@Okamihowl oh, thank you so much! im really touched :')

i think the nicest person ive encountered on fr would be @ArmourGeek! they helped me max my brewing skill (all the way from, like, level 10?) and tipped me very often in familiars and apparel. they also later gave me an egg as a gift. theyre really kind and they host a yearly event for the community as well. :)
@Okamihowl oh, thank you so much! im really touched :')

i think the nicest person ive encountered on fr would be @ArmourGeek! they helped me max my brewing skill (all the way from, like, level 10?) and tipped me very often in familiars and apparel. they also later gave me an egg as a gift. theyre really kind and they host a yearly event for the community as well. :)
chadlasdragons.png
Literally almost everyone on FR is super nice!

Shout out to all of you, even if you haven't done anything for me. ^_^
Literally almost everyone on FR is super nice!

Shout out to all of you, even if you haven't done anything for me. ^_^
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
this one person was gonna stop playing n randomly gave me star silks, a bunch of old festival apparel AND a plague sprite.... i havent forgotten that and never will <:)
this one person was gonna stop playing n randomly gave me star silks, a bunch of old festival apparel AND a plague sprite.... i havent forgotten that and never will <:)
/// Kacper/Prince
/// 23 + He/Xe
/// Please don't use tone indicators for me!
/// ART SHOP
neo_pixel.png
I've met plenty of nice people on FR, but if I had to choose the nicest, that title goes to my good friend @Kyrin18. You've helped me feel better when I was feeling down, and you're just a really nice person in general. I'm glad I met you.
I've met plenty of nice people on FR, but if I had to choose the nicest, that title goes to my good friend @Kyrin18. You've helped me feel better when I was feeling down, and you're just a really nice person in general. I'm glad I met you.
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
im so happy to see people meeting again trough this forum, i did not expect people to reply to this.
im so happy to see people meeting again trough this forum, i did not expect people to reply to this.
@YoursTruly

I’ll never forget your kindness. The Nature Sprite is still with my plant derg
@YoursTruly

I’ll never forget your kindness. The Nature Sprite is still with my plant derg
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
@buggy101 Thanks, buddy >_> Glad I can make you feel better during sad times [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@buggy101 Thanks, buddy >_> Glad I can make you feel better during sad times
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@/inki sent me 1500 gems when i said i was saving up to change back to the shadow flight. i'll absolutely never forget such a nice gesture! Unfortunately they left FR a while ago :(
shoutout to my friends from the brazilian FR server who keep up with my antics and are always willing to lend a hand.
@/inki sent me 1500 gems when i said i was saving up to change back to the shadow flight. i'll absolutely never forget such a nice gesture! Unfortunately they left FR a while ago :(
shoutout to my friends from the brazilian FR server who keep up with my antics and are always willing to lend a hand.
cd9e52d0a68b946dfff79aea46bc6309691f000d.png

angelo ♦ he/him ♦ fr+4
plague dom org

about + faq
74805783.png
little guy!!!!!
I think the nicest person I met was @/Demonkid, they gifted me a unhatched nocturne egg when I mentioned I'd had a dream about one! It was super cool.
I think the nicest person I met was @/Demonkid, they gifted me a unhatched nocturne egg when I mentioned I'd had a dream about one! It was super cool.

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
1 2 3 4 5