Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | nicest person encountered on FR
1 2 3 4 5
@/Zalva gave me my welcome package and gave me random gifts for a year after when I was too new to afford nice things. I don't know if they still play the game.
@/Zalva gave me my welcome package and gave me random gifts for a year after when I was too new to afford nice things. I don't know if they still play the game.
LxbWmll.png
Pretty much everyone. :)
Pretty much everyone. :)
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
when i first started i was lost, but a fellow plague flight member helped me out and gave me a bunch of stuff to get started, and we became good friends. it was a great introduction to the game and often times i forget that there are still less that savoury people here sometimes - its overshadowed by the sheer amount of good and kind ones.
when i first started i was lost, but a fellow plague flight member helped me out and gave me a bunch of stuff to get started, and we became good friends. it was a great introduction to the game and often times i forget that there are still less that savoury people here sometimes - its overshadowed by the sheer amount of good and kind ones.
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@SwiftIsHere

Awww, the kindness in this thread is making my heart happy!!

I didn't know what giftbombing is, and someone sent me a few Harpy's Roost familiars to show me what it was.

A kind player offered to pay for one of my dragons to be leveled when I was a newbie, the subject was "NEIN" because they wanted me to have a leveled derg for the coli

Another one gave me an egg for 150kt back when I was a new player, this was back in 2017, so that was like an easy 100-150kt markdown

Someone sent me a Noc egg around my first november my second year

This community is so accepting it makes my heart hurt

@SwiftIsHere

Awww, the kindness in this thread is making my heart happy!!

I didn't know what giftbombing is, and someone sent me a few Harpy's Roost familiars to show me what it was.

A kind player offered to pay for one of my dragons to be leveled when I was a newbie, the subject was "NEIN" because they wanted me to have a leveled derg for the coli

Another one gave me an egg for 150kt back when I was a new player, this was back in 2017, so that was like an easy 100-150kt markdown

Someone sent me a Noc egg around my first november my second year

This community is so accepting it makes my heart hurt

D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
Shoutout to the person who sent me 1kg for free as a notn gift like two years ago. That gave me enough money to buy my first gem scroll for a gen1 and sometimes I still feel kinda bad that I had nothing to give in return
Shoutout to the person who sent me 1kg for free as a notn gift like two years ago. That gave me enough money to buy my first gem scroll for a gen1 and sometimes I still feel kinda bad that I had nothing to give in return
wORSkxL.png
So many. The one that really sticks out, though, is the user that donated a permababy scroll when I posted my candidate in a thread for showing off permababies.
So many. The one that really sticks out, though, is the user that donated a permababy scroll when I posted my candidate in a thread for showing off permababies.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
For me it's probably @/Norayna0ekoa because of how much they helped me at the beginning of the game without ruining the fun of finding things yourself. They sent me some nice looking dragons (pretty, not expensive), one of which is is an integral part of my lore today. They did so well explaining how to play and taught me that everything is better earned by you. If you see this, thank you!
For me it's probably @/Norayna0ekoa because of how much they helped me at the beginning of the game without ruining the fun of finding things yourself. They sent me some nice looking dragons (pretty, not expensive), one of which is is an integral part of my lore today. They did so well explaining how to play and taught me that everything is better earned by you. If you see this, thank you!
I have several people in mind but I'm a bit too overwhelmed at the moment to ping them so I won't. One gifted me many dragons, one gifted me an Earth Sprite after getting yeeted by the Universe, several are close friends who have gifted me dragons, supported me emotionally and just generally been fun and understanding people, one is a frequent lair visitor and has left me numerous supportive messages,,, I'm sure you all know who you are!! ♥
I have several people in mind but I'm a bit too overwhelmed at the moment to ping them so I won't. One gifted me many dragons, one gifted me an Earth Sprite after getting yeeted by the Universe, several are close friends who have gifted me dragons, supported me emotionally and just generally been fun and understanding people, one is a frequent lair visitor and has left me numerous supportive messages,,, I'm sure you all know who you are!! ♥
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I've seen multiple times people in the wind dom team help out new players massively during dominance pushes. Gifting elminates and lending dragons, yeah, but also just being around and guiding them and ensuring there's a fun energy in the discord.

Also, Helarnia, who runs the windy birthdays program day after day & PMs people with small gifts for their birthdays. I feel like it's rare to find a person who'd put that much thought and effort into random people, who I'm sure often don't respond.
I've seen multiple times people in the wind dom team help out new players massively during dominance pushes. Gifting elminates and lending dragons, yeah, but also just being around and guiding them and ensuring there's a fun energy in the discord.

Also, Helarnia, who runs the windy birthdays program day after day & PMs people with small gifts for their birthdays. I feel like it's rare to find a person who'd put that much thought and effort into random people, who I'm sure often don't respond.
D9IHig1.pngbabyyouknowthatimissyouzUFNp7D.png
@/argante is the nicest person I have met on FR. Always kind, encouraging words, much help in Dom (when we were in the same flight); they invited me to co-run an event for our flight festival (which i would never have taken on); a beautiful art gift just recently. Truly a friend to anyone who knows them.
@/argante is the nicest person I have met on FR. Always kind, encouraging words, much help in Dom (when we were in the same flight); they invited me to co-run an event for our flight festival (which i would never have taken on); a beautiful art gift just recently. Truly a friend to anyone who knows them.
uzmaK8i.pngWxRtxh7.pngjbaTRaV.pngen2tmBr.pngezvkGFe.pngYOTs6de.pngd4GILX4.pngwqxkwe5.png
SSnWu6g.png
1 2 3 4 5