Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Two hour maintenance window next week
1 2 3
Still! I feel like we're close to the coli beta and map! My hope is still high up!
Still! I feel like we're close to the coli beta and map! My hope is still high up!
FR +9, he/him, new friends are welcome!
Please check out the links in my profile. There's good stuff I swear
Darnit, I thought it was map too >m<
Darnit, I thought it was map too >m<
7qCl3Ny.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-10 12:39:17" ] It's backend (boring) maintenance. We just need a little bit longer for this one. [/quote] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1][emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1] [emoji=eliminate size=1]
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-10 12:39:17:
It's backend (boring) maintenance. We just need a little bit longer for this one.

locke.pngFMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Aw, no map update. [emoji=spiral sad size=1] One day...
Aw, no map update. One day...
You have no responsibility to live up to what other people think you ought to accomplish. I have no responsibility to be like they expect me to be. It's their mistake, not my failing. - Richard P. Feynman
I saw “two hours” and was hoping for a new coli venue, it’s been a while!
I saw “two hours” and was hoping for a new coli venue, it’s been a while!
Participation.pngj0yM52W.pngyKp0KRf.png
tbh i didnt even know about this until just now [emoji=skull size=1]
tbh i didnt even know about this until just now
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX]
2zEU4.gif

You matter.
i sub to every thread i make
5INS7.gif
[quote name="elfin" date="2020-01-10 12:26:30" ] Maaaaapppp!! Please be the map! [/quote] Gimme the whole new woooooorld!
elfin wrote on 2020-01-10 12:26:30:
Maaaaapppp!! Please be the map!

Gimme the whole new woooooorld!
X2sUkwy.png
|FR+9 | pronoun-apathetic | german |

- learn. grow. provoke. consume -
- For the KNIGHT has appeared -
- Right. You are a great partner :) -

_______
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif
A DAZZLING PLACE I NEVER KNEW
NO ONE TO TELL US NO
OR WHERE TO GO
OR SAY WE'RE ONLY DREAMIN-
mods: lol no
A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOORLD
A DAZZLING PLACE I NEVER KNEW
NO ONE TO TELL US NO
OR WHERE TO GO
OR SAY WE'RE ONLY DREAMIN-
mods: lol no
Yr0dYV1.png go check this out! i swear you won't regret it.
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2020-01-10 12:39:17" ] It's backend (boring) maintenance. We just need a little bit longer for this one. [/quote] I firmly believe this is a coverup for the release of emperors. They're trying to put our minds to rest but I won't listen! Stay woke everyone [size=0]This is satire
Aequorin wrote on 2020-01-10 12:39:17:
It's backend (boring) maintenance. We just need a little bit longer for this one.
I firmly believe this is a coverup for the release of emperors. They're trying to put our minds to rest but I won't listen! Stay woke everyone

This is satire
Pings are disabled. Send me a PM if it's that important.

People just can't be nice.
ahhh too bad it’s backend, still great though! excited for future flight rising updates.
ahhh too bad it’s backend, still great though! excited for future flight rising updates.
X07Tyx3.png
check out my adopt shop

they/them
1 2 3