Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Bogsneaks, Gaolers, adult Mirrors, female Ridgebacks, and male Snappers.
...I'm really picky.
Bogsneaks, Gaolers, adult Mirrors, female Ridgebacks, and male Snappers.
...I'm really picky.
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
I'd consider more female snappers, but the males? no thanks. Not a fan of female Tundras either (the two in my lair are getting breed changed)
I'd consider more female snappers, but the males? no thanks. Not a fan of female Tundras either (the two in my lair are getting breed changed)
AOFzhcD.png x >hurry
>she/her
>fr +3
>avatar
>about
x >lore
>origamis
>wishlist
>uma sales
>pings ok
SNAPPER
SNAPPER
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
Basically any breed no matter which pose can be in my lair except for pearlcatchers I just cannot find a pearlcatcher I actually like
Basically any breed no matter which pose can be in my lair except for pearlcatchers I just cannot find a pearlcatcher I actually like
saTxNdL.pngJc6ZU5D.png2HZAytX.png
@Dreamson

Almost all of them so far...was an all skydancer lair till banes. As of now banes are my only non skydancers exemption. No other current breed will ever enter my lair unless they ate getting breed change or are fodder.
@Dreamson

Almost all of them so far...was an all skydancer lair till banes. As of now banes are my only non skydancers exemption. No other current breed will ever enter my lair unless they ate getting breed change or are fodder.
A5i3AHB.png
tundras and snappers. they're just not appealing to me.
tundras and snappers. they're just not appealing to me.
+2 hours server time!
mirrors, male banescales, and female coatls.. ive never had a male snapper either but i dont think i'm 100% opposed to it.

some of these answers are interesting, i think it's always fascinating to see that someone hates your favorite dragon breed, haha. different strokes and all that
mirrors, male banescales, and female coatls.. ive never had a male snapper either but i dont think i'm 100% opposed to it.

some of these answers are interesting, i think it's always fascinating to see that someone hates your favorite dragon breed, haha. different strokes and all that

> pigeon
> they/them
Snappers, they way too chonk
Snappers, they way too chonk
Rene2.png

Wishlist
Art shop
xxxxxxxxx shellbubble.gif
the only breed i don't like is male ridgies
literally everyone else is completely alright with me

the only breed i don't like is male ridgies
literally everyone else is completely alright with me

he him / usually only log on to do dailys
Mirrors. I don't like them at all...except the babies.
Mirrors. I don't like them at all...except the babies.
FlightRising time +9 (The Netherlands - Europe)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16