Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Male snappers, female tundras. I can't stand them.
Male snappers, female tundras. I can't stand them.
3UUXp8G.png
Used to be mirrors for me, but now I own two, yet I plan to breed change them into a wildclaw & a fae when I can afford it.

I'm open to snappers and bogs, but I'm not a fan of the male poses so females only
Used to be mirrors for me, but now I own two, yet I plan to breed change them into a wildclaw & a fae when I can afford it.

I'm open to snappers and bogs, but I'm not a fan of the male poses so females only
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
coatl. finger guns.
coatl. finger guns.
......................................... tumblr-pa5yx1-Ks-ZM1tecpo4o1-100.png ...
the reliquary
federation-Bar.png
''it's not over yet''
wishlistloreaccentsart
familiar collector • fr +8 • pears!
I currently have all breeds, but that's because that used to be a goal of mine.. Diversity.

But there's some breeds/poses I really don't like so I might slowly get rid of those. Like skydancers. I just really don't like skydancers. Unless perma-babied!
I currently have all breeds, but that's because that used to be a goal of mine.. Diversity.

But there's some breeds/poses I really don't like so I might slowly get rid of those. Like skydancers. I just really don't like skydancers. Unless perma-babied!
[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2020-01-09 03:15:23" ] None, I love and want all. [/quote]
TehuMertt wrote on 2020-01-09 03:15:23:
None, I love and want all.
Male Tundras, male Pearlcatchers, female Imperials, female Mirrors. Both Coatl poses. I am picky about poses and don't like a lot of em. Also female Tundras. My fodder pair is Tundras, they're the ones I like the least!
Male Tundras, male Pearlcatchers, female Imperials, female Mirrors. Both Coatl poses. I am picky about poses and don't like a lot of em. Also female Tundras. My fodder pair is Tundras, they're the ones I like the least!
hkazXyz.png
- he/him
- 25 y/o
- bird nerd
- pings + random frq ok!
52qPuy7.png
There aren't any that I *won't* have in my lair. There are some I don't (male/female ridgebacks, male snappers) but I want one of every dragon in my lair at some point.
There aren't any that I *won't* have in my lair. There are some I don't (male/female ridgebacks, male snappers) but I want one of every dragon in my lair at some point.
I dont refuse any dragon in my lair, but I am less inclined towards Snappers, Bogsneaks, and to a lesser extent Ridgebacks, though I do have 2 ridgies in my lair who I am absolutely loath to part with. I also have one bogsneak I want to breed change. I'm apparently just not inclined towards chunky, squat dragons.
I dont refuse any dragon in my lair, but I am less inclined towards Snappers, Bogsneaks, and to a lesser extent Ridgebacks, though I do have 2 ridgies in my lair who I am absolutely loath to part with. I also have one bogsneak I want to breed change. I'm apparently just not inclined towards chunky, squat dragons.
#UnnamedIsValid
Unnamed dragons need love too! There is no shame in having unnamed permas, having dragons with unnamed parents and/or offspring, or exalting unnamed dragons! Leaving dragons unnamed is a perfectly valid playstyle!

she/her or they/them
Any breed of the female gender. I just don't care for female poses much at all.
Any breed of the female gender. I just don't care for female poses much at all.
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
Honestly every pose we've been like "no, don't like this one" a dragon always comes around and changes our mind.

Like for awhile we wouldn't have any male Pearlcatchers, Tundras, or Guardians, or female Coatls, and now we have a good few. Snappers were another breed it took a little time, but now we've grown on them.

Currently the pose that we still need convincing on are female Ridgebacks, but Softly's been doing a nice job of getting us to like the pose.
Honestly every pose we've been like "no, don't like this one" a dragon always comes around and changes our mind.

Like for awhile we wouldn't have any male Pearlcatchers, Tundras, or Guardians, or female Coatls, and now we have a good few. Snappers were another breed it took a little time, but now we've grown on them.

Currently the pose that we still need convincing on are female Ridgebacks, but Softly's been doing a nice job of getting us to like the pose.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16