Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | breeds you'll never have?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
probably m ridgies and nocturnes. i'm also not a fan of f coatls (they look bald :/ ) but i have to have one for a breeding pair i have, i most likely wouldn't get another unless it was a similar situation
probably m ridgies and nocturnes. i'm also not a fan of f coatls (they look bald :/ ) but i have to have one for a breeding pair i have, i most likely wouldn't get another unless it was a similar situation
bee | he/she/they
+17 fr time
Any breed is welcome in my lair. They're dragons for goodness sake, what's not to love?
Any breed is welcome in my lair. They're dragons for goodness sake, what's not to love?
April showers bring forth May flowers
Imperial.

'cause I'd need a paywall-breaking time machine to be able to get a G1 of that particular breed.
Imperial.

'cause I'd need a paywall-breaking time machine to be able to get a G1 of that particular breed.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
There aren't any breeds we'd refuse to have but we don't have many snappers, ridgebacks or spirals because we rarely find ones we really like.
There aren't any breeds we'd refuse to have but we don't have many snappers, ridgebacks or spirals because we rarely find ones we really like.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Wildclaws. I don't care for their tiny little arms and vacant glassy stare at all. >>;
Wildclaws. I don't care for their tiny little arms and vacant glassy stare at all. >>;
None, I love and want all.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
I mean I'll exalt anyone that's cheap enough!

There are... a large amount of dragons that I simply wouldn't have in my lair honestly, but I think tundras take the cake, easily. The females are ugly and I dislike their lore a lot.

Snappers are probably next in line. Just not my taste.
I mean I'll exalt anyone that's cheap enough!

There are... a large amount of dragons that I simply wouldn't have in my lair honestly, but I think tundras take the cake, easily. The females are ugly and I dislike their lore a lot.

Snappers are probably next in line. Just not my taste.
goSc2L4.png
bogs
bogs
SXqaLwu.png

she/her
FR + 8/9
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxart shop
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxg1 sales
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxprofile dragon

[quote name="TehuMertt" date="2020-01-09 03:15:23" ] None, I love and want all. [/quote]
TehuMertt wrote on 2020-01-09 03:15:23:
Please drink water.
female ridgebacks make me shudder, never again.
female ridgebacks make me shudder, never again.
3Lr6Rsp.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16