Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Conquest of Friendship
1 2 3
Hello! I'm [color=Fuchsia]Dragonlover23[/color] and one of my favorite feelings in the world is getting a friend request. That feeling lead me to have an idea. I want to spread friendship throughout the Flight Rising community as I have felt nothing but welcome here! If you came to this link someone probably sent you this link along with a friend request. So here is my idea: I will start a chain reaction. I will friend someone and then send them this link, then [b]they keep it moving forward by friending at least one other person and sending them this link. [/b] The goal here is to make everyone feel welcomed and giving them one of the best gifts of all, Friendship. So if your here because you got a link feel free to please send me a friend request and a message. Feel free to post what your friends mean to you in game or not! Or whatever you want! If you haven't gotten a link, don't worry feel free to just start a chain yourself! Here is a little insight on how I give out friend requests: I find someone who I want to be friends with and then I go to their friend page and so on and so forth. It actually does take me a while because first I have to check their clan page to make sure they take random friend requests and then I have to check their dragons energy to see if they are still active. Finally I have to check their forum history to make sure they haven't been doing any against the rules or inappropriate. If you don't accept random friend requests, that is great and I am sorry to bother you. I really am trying hard to respect everyone's preferences and I am not looking to start trouble. This is just a fun idea that I thought might help the community become closer. I'm also doing this because I tend to float in communities and never really get into them and give back which what I want to do now. I want to leave a positive mark on this community! Sincerely, [color=Fuchsia]Dragonlover23[/color] (My super secret goal: Get the most friends on Flight Rising) [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [emoji=new friend size=1][emoji=new friend size=1] [b]New section: Daily Question[/b] What is your favorite T.V. show and why?
Hello! I'm Dragonlover23 and one of my favorite feelings in the world is getting a friend request. That feeling lead me to have an idea. I want to spread friendship throughout the Flight Rising community as I have felt nothing but welcome here!

If you came to this link someone probably sent you this link along with a friend request.
So here is my idea: I will start a chain reaction. I will friend someone and then send them this link, then they keep it moving forward by friending at least one other person and sending them this link.

The goal here is to make everyone feel welcomed and giving them one of the best gifts of all, Friendship.

So if your here because you got a link feel free to please send me a friend request and a message. Feel free to post what your friends mean to you in game or not! Or whatever you want! If you haven't gotten a link, don't worry feel free to just start a chain yourself!

Here is a little insight on how I give out friend requests: I find someone who I want to be friends with and then I go to their friend page and so on and so forth. It actually does take me a while because first I have to check their clan page to make sure they take random friend requests and then I have to check their dragons energy to see if they are still active. Finally I have to check their forum history to make sure they haven't been doing any against the rules or inappropriate.

If you don't accept random friend requests, that is great and I am sorry to bother you. I really am trying hard to respect everyone's preferences and I am not looking to start trouble. This is just a fun idea that I thought might help the community become closer.

I'm also doing this because I tend to float in communities and never really get into them and give back which what I want to do now. I want to leave a positive mark on this community!

Sincerely, Dragonlover23

(My super secret goal: Get the most friends on Flight Rising)

New section: Daily Question
What is your favorite T.V. show and why?

Purple Skies Hatchery
tumblr_ny67v1CEw21tcuk4xo5_100.pngarcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
Thankyou for the FR, I enjoy new friends, games arent quite the same without making friends honestly, people you can share your excitement with over pets or other objects. I will send a FR to another along with this link, I think its a nice idea.
Thankyou for the FR, I enjoy new friends, games arent quite the same without making friends honestly, people you can share your excitement with over pets or other objects. I will send a FR to another along with this link, I think its a nice idea.
54ba2738b415752b1daae7e51ad880874e86b314.pngc418a5207715974dc9b21042c1e7328fe348d542.png6f01a52333c0be2acc069ae1be56b1a9099829fe.pngd9db5d4f97ca717e9334d48a5affd93cef7df6e1.png63e5a20f2d1ab2932b7a560ede174e49034824ea.png
eA9odUz.png
Just make sure you double-check people's signature and bio- some people do not want random friend requests. Other than that, have fun!
Just make sure you double-check people's signature and bio- some people do not want random friend requests. Other than that, have fun!
All right. Hello, friend.

May I make an, ah, friendly suggestion? You'll probably get more people to respond if you explain in your message instead of just saying "please click on this link" . I almost deleted it outright because I thought it was spam.

That being said, "make all the friends" seems a worthy goal. Good luck.
All right. Hello, friend.

May I make an, ah, friendly suggestion? You'll probably get more people to respond if you explain in your message instead of just saying "please click on this link" . I almost deleted it outright because I thought it was spam.

That being said, "make all the friends" seems a worthy goal. Good luck.
Noodledad's wayward child on a whirlwind tour of Sornieth
uQA55c0.pngkYCXHUE.pngqC4cJJE.pngDTB2XDj.png
@MurEyeUh
Thank you for the reminder and I am doing my best to respect people's wishes!

@justherefortheRo
That is a very good suggestion, my brain was just being very spammy and wanted to spread the idea as soon as possible. I will definitely work on my messages.
@MurEyeUh
Thank you for the reminder and I am doing my best to respect people's wishes!

@justherefortheRo
That is a very good suggestion, my brain was just being very spammy and wanted to spread the idea as soon as possible. I will definitely work on my messages.
Purple Skies Hatchery
someone got banned for spamming friend requests trying to have every user on their friends list so uh. be careful.

and don't send them to users who don't want random requests.
someone got banned for spamming friend requests trying to have every user on their friends list so uh. be careful.

and don't send them to users who don't want random requests.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
This is a lovely idea. It's nice to make new friends.
This is a lovely idea. It's nice to make new friends.
You can call me Fire. I am +3 FR time and 21+ years old.tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko2_500.png
Aw, this is genuinely sweet. ^_^
Aw, this is genuinely sweet. ^_^
18345.png
771.png
icon dragon
deviantart
tumblr
reddit
•pixilator804
» ...located on first page
« Art & Writing
« Art & Writing
« Writing
« Placeholder.
1967.png
Hello there!!

I don't accept random friend requests, but good luck!
Hello there!!

I don't accept random friend requests, but good luck!
bnskTgX.png
@foreboding I am so sorry, I think I checked your clan page but if I didn't I sincerely apologize. That is totally my fault and I am really trying hard not to friend people who don't want it.
@foreboding I am so sorry, I think I checked your clan page but if I didn't I sincerely apologize. That is totally my fault and I am really trying hard not to friend people who don't want it.
Purple Skies Hatchery
1 2 3