Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DONE] 2020 Strange Chests
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
as stated in title! no, none of these were bought, traded for, or brewed, and yes, i did get adequate sleep, exercise, food, and water. [img]https://i.imgur.com/cOqTsJ6.png[/img] will probably start around 9-12 frt, although I want to make sure the majority of people are free whenever I begin. ping: marl1nde, lemecrazy, woolly, iluvdragons, mythicalviper, marceline, nepkitty, xxicewolfxx, scylla, renmei, looshiana, loyalties, ladyoftheskies, rvan, almightyamu, holyshipper, fennelroot, kom, penguala, qhersek, ossium
as stated in title! no, none of these were bought, traded for, or brewed, and yes, i did get adequate sleep, exercise, food, and water.

cOqTsJ6.png

will probably start around 9-12 frt, although I want to make sure the majority of people are free whenever I begin.

ping: marl1nde, lemecrazy, woolly, iluvdragons, mythicalviper, marceline, nepkitty, xxicewolfxx, scylla, renmei, looshiana, loyalties, ladyoftheskies, rvan, almightyamu, holyshipper, fennelroot, kom, penguala, qhersek, ossium
Tyt1BFj.png
oo ping me please!
oo ping me please!
+2 fr time
She/her
ping me as well please!
ping me as well please!
3453.png aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa - tessa
- she/they
- avgeek
aaa

art shop
wishlist
i'd like a ping too! c:
i'd like a ping too! c:
r7i0TKR.png

FD1rkPC.png
ping me please!
ping me please!
Art_shop.png
Ping me as well!
Ping me as well!
LEkIYb3.png
That's extremely impressive. I'd like a ping!
That's extremely impressive. I'd like a ping!
On4IJIp.png VDwNYPe.pngPXjp8QF.png
Can you ping me too? Thank you, and good luck with your results!
Can you ping me too? Thank you, and good luck with your results!
41939e9c07e68cc50469d6ea13334f7d.jpg Yr0dYV1.png ef3ec92587e6a4b4610dc5903eb2031d.jpg

LiD3kFj.gif
Ping please!!
Ping please!!
earth_shield_divider_4_by_starkindlerstudio-dajuoyx.png
Ooooh holy heck, congrats, ping me too please :3
Ooooh holy heck, congrats, ping me too please :3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12