Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Land Between Flight Territories
Thanks to the Trading Post, we have an idea on what the land between Light and Lightning's territories look like, but what do you think the land between the other Flight territories looks like or is made of?
Thanks to the Trading Post, we have an idea on what the land between Light and Lightning's territories look like, but what do you think the land between the other Flight territories looks like or is made of?
For me, every day is World Kindness Day. b59f9d9c-60d2-11eb-95e1-814ec59a413c.gifa663c882-026b-11eb-9626-db1f1f278684.gif
I personally believe the bay between earth and nature is the location of Redrock Cove.
I personally believe the bay between earth and nature is the location of Redrock Cove.
tumblr_inline_pi905v48pa1rhxln1_100.png - She/Her
- FR Time
- 20 y/o
- Wishlist
1EVlM.gif FsbHk.gif
bamboo falls is probably between wind and water, that's all i got
bamboo falls is probably between wind and water, that's all i got
waaah my signature broke and i dont wanna fix it rn
My headcanon is that the Mire rests just inside the Tangled Wood near the Scarred Wasteland; it's a forest, but everything's bland/dead as a result of the land's nutrients being fed upon by the Wandering Contagion's groundflesh.
My headcanon is that the Mire rests just inside the Tangled Wood near the Scarred Wasteland; it's a forest, but everything's bland/dead as a result of the land's nutrients being fed upon by the Wandering Contagion's groundflesh.
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
The sea between the plague and water territories has got to be wack. I imagine that it’s like the Wandering Contagion, but underwater. It’s murky yellow greenish water with a weird smell. Strange fish swim around here alongside aquatic abominations handmade by the Plaguebringer herself. The Water flight has to routinely purify the water at the edges of this area and fight the monsters to keep it from spreading any further.

I like to think the lands at the nature/earth border are a lot of grassy fields and rolling hills with the sea channel and beaches separating the two. I figure these areas would be very calm and easy to navigate. They sound nice to visit! Maybe that is where the Training Grounds lie?(although this could be said for the Wind and Light territories as well)
The sea between the plague and water territories has got to be wack. I imagine that it’s like the Wandering Contagion, but underwater. It’s murky yellow greenish water with a weird smell. Strange fish swim around here alongside aquatic abominations handmade by the Plaguebringer herself. The Water flight has to routinely purify the water at the edges of this area and fight the monsters to keep it from spreading any further.

I like to think the lands at the nature/earth border are a lot of grassy fields and rolling hills with the sea channel and beaches separating the two. I figure these areas would be very calm and easy to navigate. They sound nice to visit! Maybe that is where the Training Grounds lie?(although this could be said for the Wind and Light territories as well)
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• irl creacher
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
My headcanons are a salt marsh near the water/shadow border (Driftwood Drag), and waterfalls near the water and lightning/light borders
My headcanons are a salt marsh near the water/shadow border (Driftwood Drag), and waterfalls near the water and lightning/light borders
nnnnn Uncommon-Cute.png nnarmin || he/him
hchlv.gif
nntumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo2_r1_250.png
[img]https://i.redd.it/1vbr0showff11.png[/img]
1vbr0showff11.png
LENdbij.png