Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I have never changed flight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
And in a month I'll be celebrating my 4th year on FR.
I've never even thought about moving even if I knew I could do it.
But I see people leaving and people coming and I don't know if I've been super lucky to find the perfect home for my lair or if I'm a very conservative person.

What is your experience? Am I really one of the few people who have never changed flight?
And in a month I'll be celebrating my 4th year on FR.
I've never even thought about moving even if I knew I could do it.
But I see people leaving and people coming and I don't know if I've been super lucky to find the perfect home for my lair or if I'm a very conservative person.

What is your experience? Am I really one of the few people who have never changed flight?
Ani227MS5.gif
Ani359MS5.gif
ssss
KS2Azyk.jpg
sss
I have never changed either and still have that free change available. Always been in Earth Flight since very beginning. Don't see myself moving to any other Flights.
I have never changed either and still have that free change available. Always been in Earth Flight since very beginning. Don't see myself moving to any other Flights.
Same, I've been in Lightning for 5 years and enjoyed every second of it. I've considered taking a vacation to other flights, but I'm way too happy here to move!
Same, I've been in Lightning for 5 years and enjoyed every second of it. I've considered taking a vacation to other flights, but I'm way too happy here to move!
td9UiZS.png
Third who hasn't changed Flights, I can't imagine my hatchlings not having red eyes. It doesn't fit me.

Also, I feel like Plague is the only element where such ugly dragons can live. And speaking of that, if I did change Flights, my whole lore would ripperino.

Moving Flights is not a forced thing, so if you don't want to, then don't do it. Simple as that.
Third who hasn't changed Flights, I can't imagine my hatchlings not having red eyes. It doesn't fit me.

Also, I feel like Plague is the only element where such ugly dragons can live. And speaking of that, if I did change Flights, my whole lore would ripperino.

Moving Flights is not a forced thing, so if you don't want to, then don't do it. Simple as that.
FObX7rS.png
5BsilZ9.png

Unused Usernames
app They're like a gang of angry dodgeballs.
~ Chandlo Funkbun, Bugsnax (2020)
smolwee.png
I'm in Earth because I can save time and money by being in Earth rather than constantly having to find nests to rent
If this project that needs so many Earth eyes is finished, then I'm going back to Wind
If i hadn't started this project, i never would've moved
I'm in Earth because I can save time and money by being in Earth rather than constantly having to find nests to rent
If this project that needs so many Earth eyes is finished, then I'm going back to Wind
If i hadn't started this project, i never would've moved
zXxPZyW.pngh9eGKnU.pngSkLRWkr.png
I've been here four and a half years, and I've been in Arcane the whole time. I've idly considered a flight change a couple of times, because I don't have any lore or in-flight relationships tying me down. In the end, I just love our aesthetic too much to pull the trigger yet.
I've been here four and a half years, and I've been in Arcane the whole time. I've idly considered a flight change a couple of times, because I don't have any lore or in-flight relationships tying me down. In the end, I just love our aesthetic too much to pull the trigger yet.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
I was in Plague for about four years. Never thought I'd ever go anywhere else, loved it. Then the culture of the flight changed dramatically, and so I moved.
I was in Plague for about four years. Never thought I'd ever go anywhere else, loved it. Then the culture of the flight changed dramatically, and so I moved.
YDMTvcY.png
I’ve been in nature for three years and never changed. I’ve considered changing, but I’m worried I’ll like it for a week and then I’ll hate it. And then I’ll have trouble saving up the gems to come back.
I’ve been in nature for three years and never changed. I’ve considered changing, but I’m worried I’ll like it for a week and then I’ll hate it. And then I’ll have trouble saving up the gems to come back.
rIjWU7i.png • rain
• teriyaki enjoyer
• fr +3
• pls drink water
mm leaf.png oC8BwLW.pngscruffy.png
I've never left shadow ever. When I first joined, I thought I would eventually move to fire. That's the flight my fiance picked when he joined. I never actually moved because fire wouldn't be fitting for me at all. I considered moving to ice too but shadow feels at home for me. The community in shadow is awesome too. They are all very nice.
I've never left shadow ever. When I first joined, I thought I would eventually move to fire. That's the flight my fiance picked when he joined. I never actually moved because fire wouldn't be fitting for me at all. I considered moving to ice too but shadow feels at home for me. The community in shadow is awesome too. They are all very nice.
94bqfjtrcw23_Titelloses_16_20220405162441.png
I started off in Plague, but quickly switched to Ice. Loved it and was there for years. I never thought that I would leave. Then one day, I got the urge to switch for some reason and I did. I joined Water and to be honest, I'm thinking about switching again. Not because of the people, they have been great! I'm just bored and the eye color doesn't match the majority of my hatchlings.

I started off in Plague, but quickly switched to Ice. Loved it and was there for years. I never thought that I would leave. Then one day, I got the urge to switch for some reason and I did. I joined Water and to be honest, I'm thinking about switching again. Not because of the people, they have been great! I'm just bored and the eye color doesn't match the majority of my hatchlings.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9