Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am listing my whole hoard in AH
1 2 3 4 5
@Duosora
Might I ask how your figuring out what to list your listings as? Im havving problems navigating the AH and I just dont know >.< you seem to know pretty well since your stuff is selling though if you dont mind me asking that is!
@Duosora
Might I ask how your figuring out what to list your listings as? Im havving problems navigating the AH and I just dont know >.< you seem to know pretty well since your stuff is selling though if you dont mind me asking that is!
PJz0lfZ.png
Im out here just tryina calculate all of the value of my vault. Which includes Apparel/Fams/Battle/Skins/Specialty/Other

I don't even want to know how long it would take me to list everything on the AH
Especially if i was listed individual pieces

cries in wildwood owls
Im out here just tryina calculate all of the value of my vault. Which includes Apparel/Fams/Battle/Skins/Specialty/Other

I don't even want to know how long it would take me to list everything on the AH
Especially if i was listed individual pieces

cries in wildwood owls
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
@CaliCa1 ha. Know how you feel. Im making this the year I save and also clean out my hoard. but that is put on hold until I figure out how much things are worth >.<
@CaliCa1 ha. Know how you feel. Im making this the year I save and also clean out my hoard. but that is put on hold until I figure out how much things are worth >.<
PJz0lfZ.png
I wanna do this. I really do. I'm gonna do this.

*Looks at hoard. Realizes I never hoardsold anything in my life*

*Loses motivation*

*Loses motivation*
Vj90o7H.png
[quote name="Sienne" date="2020-01-22 18:25:29" ] I wanna do this. I really do. I'm gonna do this. *Looks at hoard. Realizes I never hoardsold anything in my life* *Loses motivation* [/quote]
Sienne wrote on 2020-01-22 18:25:29:

*Loses motivation*
Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder to keep any sales or trading discussions to PMs or the dedicated sales forums. Thank you :)
Hi folks,

Just a quick reminder to keep any sales or trading discussions to PMs or the dedicated sales forums. Thank you :)
@Duosora Hello! I saw your signature and it made me happy xD I wish you best of luck on your lifetime journey!!! [emoji=guardian star size=1] This is nuts :D You are AWESOME for doing this :D
@Duosora

Hello! I saw your signature and it made me happy xD I wish you best of luck on your lifetime journey!!!
This is nuts :D You are AWESOME for doing this :D
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Duosora

My dear friend, you have more persistence and perseverance than... well, anyone I know. You'll get that Boolean - I know you will. :)
@Duosora

My dear friend, you have more persistence and perseverance than... well, anyone I know. You'll get that Boolean - I know you will. :)
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
i want to wish you the best!

egg prices should continue to go up throughout the year, so maybe hold off selling eggs and fest items until last, for maximum profit
i want to wish you the best!

egg prices should continue to go up throughout the year, so maybe hold off selling eggs and fest items until last, for maximum profit
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
Thank you so much for your best wishes! [emoji=heart size=1] I really, really, really want to cuddle y'all for being so nice!
Thank you so much for your best wishes!
I really, really, really want to cuddle y'all for being so nice!
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)