Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I am listing my whole hoard in AH
1 2 3 4 5
@Katargo wow, you have inspired me so much I couldn't even resist.
I'm listing all my hoard.
Individually.
That means, I'm after the Boolean and am going to try and obtain as much gems as I could obtain. And I desire to log my process somewhere.
It's kinda not a quest technically. I just want you guys to have a sneak peek and my task and see the AH flooding with my hoard ^^"
@Katargo wow, you have inspired me so much I couldn't even resist.
I'm listing all my hoard.
Individually.
That means, I'm after the Boolean and am going to try and obtain as much gems as I could obtain. And I desire to log my process somewhere.
It's kinda not a quest technically. I just want you guys to have a sneak peek and my task and see the AH flooding with my hoard ^^"
If you're reading this, you're special!
I am hoarding light eggs.
Happen to have one or more?
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
and your life will be hard.
Do what is hard,
and your life will be easy.
My coliseum team:
(always open for hugs ;3)
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
What did I list
Name
Clay
Shale
Obsidian
Salt
Sand
Nickel Ore
Iron Ore
Copper Ore
Squirrel Skull
Quantity
Sold
What did I list
Name
Clay
Shale
Obsidian
Salt
Sand
Nickel Ore
Iron Ore
Copper Ore
Squirrel Skull
Quantity
Sold
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
Probably would've been better in QnC, but who knows?

Why do you have so little Iron Ore? It's funny to me that you have a good deal of other stuff and then it's just BAM, three Iron. Just three. Don't need any more than that.

Why do you have so little Iron Ore? It's funny to me that you have a good deal of other stuff and then it's just BAM, three Iron. Just three. Don't need any more than that.
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
[quote name="FallenEclipse" date="2020-01-02 05:11:38" ] Probably would've been better in QnC, but who knows? Why do you have so little Iron Ore? It's funny to me that you have a good deal of other stuff and then it's just BAM, three Iron. Just three. Don't need any more than that. [/quote] I've maxed Digging long ago. And you know... ...I spent my iron ore for skins I'll also list. (got so much Bone Fragments. Holy wow.)
FallenEclipse wrote on 2020-01-02 05:11:38:

I've maxed Digging long ago. And you know...
...I spent my iron ore for skins I'll also list.

(got so much Bone Fragments. Holy wow.)
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
lot of squirrel skulls.. do you collect bones/fragments? i hoard them just because i like to see the number go up!
lot of squirrel skulls.. do you collect bones/fragments? i hoard them just because i like to see the number go up!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@Bloodwyrm
Would gladly work that with you if you can get rid of those in my hoard :o
@Bloodwyrm
Would gladly work that with you if you can get rid of those in my hoard :o
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
@Duosora
Lmao. I didn't think you would take it this literal and list everything. Back then I only listed apparel, familiars and stuff thats somewhat valuable and it already drove me up the wall some times.
Have fun in ~19 hours or when your auctions expire :P You better throw on some good music or youtube. Anyway I am honored that I am such an inspiration *casually grabs popcorn*
@Duosora
Lmao. I didn't think you would take it this literal and list everything. Back then I only listed apparel, familiars and stuff thats somewhat valuable and it already drove me up the wall some times.
Have fun in ~19 hours or when your auctions expire :P You better throw on some good music or youtube. Anyway I am honored that I am such an inspiration *casually grabs popcorn*
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
[quote name="Katargo" date="2020-01-02 09:40:06" ] @Duosora Lmao. I didn't think you would take it [i]this[/i] literal and list [i]everything[/i]. Back then I only listed apparel, familiars and stuff thats somewhat valuable and it already drove me up the wall some times. Have fun in ~19 hours or when your auctions expire :P You better throw on some good music or youtube. Anyway I am honored that I am such an inspiration *casually grabs popcorn* [/quote] I'm doing this casually *so far* 'cause I'm notn grinding still. Have fun chewing that popcorn after Jan 5.
Katargo wrote on 2020-01-02 09:40:06:
@Duosora
I'm doing this casually *so far* 'cause I'm notn grinding still.
Have fun chewing that popcorn after Jan 5.
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
[size=4]Whoever bought some of my listed [gamedb item=177]. Thank you so much dear person! Now I am [s]36[/s] 46 [emoji=gem size=1] closer to my dear [gamedb item=591]![/size] [center][emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=fae love size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/center]
Whoever bought some of my listed Clay. Thank you so much dear person! Now I am 36 46 closer to my dear Boolean!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team:
Elgar | Elysia
Cepheus | Apophis
Gaia | Mikado
[size=4]Whoa! WHOA!!! I love you folks for buying my Clay. So much clay bought. SO MUCH CLAY!!!![/size] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1] [emoji=heart size=1][center][img]https://i.imgur.com/SWlPN76.jpg[/img][/center]
Whoa! WHOA!!! I love you folks for buying my Clay. So much clay bought. SO MUCH CLAY!!!!
SWlPN76.jpg
Come swap them here!
(offering my hoard)
Words of wisdom:
Do what is easy,
Do what is hard,
My coliseum team: