Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The General Economy of Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
'back in my day'
op joined in 2018
//squints

not trying to be mean, trying to make a joke

Yeah, no, as a user from early-mid 2016, I can confirm that Coatls were fodder-priced back then like every other breed. Now, certain color combos definitely go for more than fodder price, but the breed itself is nothing special.
'back in my day'
op joined in 2018
//squints

not trying to be mean, trying to make a joke

Yeah, no, as a user from early-mid 2016, I can confirm that Coatls were fodder-priced back then like every other breed. Now, certain color combos definitely go for more than fodder price, but the breed itself is nothing special.
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
uh, coatls havent been that expensive as a breed. maybe when they first released, yes, but your account is just over a year old. you cant really judge the changes of an economy based on one year of experience :|

edit: this is prolly a bait thread but my point still stands eheu
uh, coatls havent been that expensive as a breed. maybe when they first released, yes, but your account is just over a year old. you cant really judge the changes of an economy based on one year of experience :|

edit: this is prolly a bait thread but my point still stands eheu
epphiren.gif
blanc Nice to meet you, loser! They call me Misfire. Long story. Actually, you know what? It isn't. It's a very short story involving a machine gun, a misunderstanding, and a dozen dead Decepticons. -1 fr time

6aj4x.gif
bedrock comet
grognax.gif
@poopigamg

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2523078/57#post_36606216
^
I made this post a month after you joined. Sorry my dude, you're just seeing things through nostalgia.

When I joined in mid 2016, sure, pet/butt/glimmer coatls did go for a lot*, but the other genes? Not so much.

*a lot when I first started is not the same as a lot now. 50g as a newbie was super expensive and now I think that's a low-end price.
@poopigamg

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2523078/57#post_36606216
^
I made this post a month after you joined. Sorry my dude, you're just seeing things through nostalgia.

When I joined in mid 2016, sure, pet/butt/glimmer coatls did go for a lot*, but the other genes? Not so much.

*a lot when I first started is not the same as a lot now. 50g as a newbie was super expensive and now I think that's a low-end price.
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@poopigamg
@poopigamg
bruh moment
@Andreozzii i cant do this anymore
@Andreozzii i cant do this anymore
Poopigamg
why was i subbed to this.. .
why was i subbed to this.. .
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^