Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The General Economy of Flight Rising
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SCB the top threader isn't new at all. you come off as very passive aggressive/rude for someone's opinion.

back then, dragon prices would drastically change in terms of value. Some days, dragons would go for around 8000, and other days they'd be as low as 3500. And most of the time, common breeds are the lowest. it just seems like now, every modern breed goes for the same. and it's definitely because of over-breeding.

:/

@SCB the top threader isn't new at all. you come off as very passive aggressive/rude for someone's opinion.

back then, dragon prices would drastically change in terms of value. Some days, dragons would go for around 8000, and other days they'd be as low as 3500. And most of the time, common breeds are the lowest. it just seems like now, every modern breed goes for the same. and it's definitely because of over-breeding.

:/

bruh moment
[b]me, a coatl hoarder who is pleased by fodder price kittysneks:[/b] [i](rubs my hands together deviously)[/i] nyehehehheheheheh for real tho, i joined in 2014 and while i DO remember a period that [i]nice[/i] coatls sold for quite more than nice dragons of less rare breeds, it was nowhere near what yr describing. and if you take a look at dragons for sale - pretty coatls still do sell for a pretty penny, i would know - i recently spent about 225g for this boy (i haggled down from 300g to be fair): [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56417922] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/564180/56417922_350.png[/img] [/url] he was unbred when i got him, but otherwise, how pretty he was, the gem genes and his faceted eyes made him worth that price to me. it's really much more about a dragons looks than what breed they are (tho for me i will pay more for male coatls just cause they're my fav dragons on the site)
me, a coatl hoarder who is pleased by fodder price kittysneks: (rubs my hands together deviously) nyehehehheheheheh

for real tho, i joined in 2014 and while i DO remember a period that nice coatls sold for quite more than nice dragons of less rare breeds, it was nowhere near what yr describing. and if you take a look at dragons for sale - pretty coatls still do sell for a pretty penny, i would know - i recently spent about 225g for this boy (i haggled down from 300g to be fair):

56417922_350.png

he was unbred when i got him, but otherwise, how pretty he was, the gem genes and his faceted eyes made him worth that price to me. it's really much more about a dragons looks than what breed they are (tho for me i will pay more for male coatls just cause they're my fav dragons on the site)
z6T37Eh.png
DaaGADQ.png
bgYKZct.png
bYt72YT.png
rUoKR6y.png
-
Ouro : 24 : They/Xey/She
Lightning Dom Coordinator
I love pings! I don't bite~
- reactorfour_kalashnikov.pngreactorfour_ted2.png
@Loone to continue what i was saying, generally speaking the price of rare breeds has gone down, ofcourse there are exceptions
@Loone to continue what i was saying, generally speaking the price of rare breeds has gone down, ofcourse there are exceptions
Poopigamg
No ancients really did not. This is business as usual for FR. New shiny dragon breed/gene gets released, prices shoot up for that new shiny dragon/gene, and then crash back down to fodder price after a little once everyone has and is breeding it.
This is nothing new or crazy.
No ancients really did not. This is business as usual for FR. New shiny dragon breed/gene gets released, prices shoot up for that new shiny dragon/gene, and then crash back down to fodder price after a little once everyone has and is breeding it.
This is nothing new or crazy.
@AngelCircus i see what you mean in saying that pretty coatls sell for more or the same amount as they used to, but im speaking generally, because last year you would never see a coatl go for the same price as a tundra or a mirror. And as always prettier dragons will sell for more, because they are the exception from the term "general"
@AngelCircus i see what you mean in saying that pretty coatls sell for more or the same amount as they used to, but im speaking generally, because last year you would never see a coatl go for the same price as a tundra or a mirror. And as always prettier dragons will sell for more, because they are the exception from the term "general"
Poopigamg
A single year is new. FR fluctuates throughout the year. Once you've been here 2-3 years you start seeing this. Sorry that's not 'nice', but it is true.
A single year is new. FR fluctuates throughout the year. Once you've been here 2-3 years you start seeing this. Sorry that's not 'nice', but it is true.
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
@Decaying i agree, when something new was released last year it would spike in popularity, but coatl prices wouldnt go down at that point, because they would still be rare, and maybe it isnt the ancient breeds that made the prices crash but it was definetly something.
@Decaying i agree, when something new was released last year it would spike in popularity, but coatl prices wouldnt go down at that point, because they would still be rare, and maybe it isnt the ancient breeds that made the prices crash but it was definetly something.
Poopigamg
@SCB even 1 year is enough to see the economy change and although i havent seen a decline and then a raise again yet, im hoping for it soon, im hoping it balances out
@SCB even 1 year is enough to see the economy change and although i havent seen a decline and then a raise again yet, im hoping for it soon, im hoping it balances out
Poopigamg
Hi hello, oldie here. I joined in 2015. Though my activity has sometimes been sporadic, generally I’ve noticed that the low price of rare breeds has always remained about the same. Pretty ones go for a bit, others are welcome on the fodder floor. If it counts, sometimes the fodder floor rises for dominance events. But yeah over all it’s been about the same for 4 years
Hi hello, oldie here. I joined in 2015. Though my activity has sometimes been sporadic, generally I’ve noticed that the low price of rare breeds has always remained about the same. Pretty ones go for a bit, others are welcome on the fodder floor. If it counts, sometimes the fodder floor rises for dominance events. But yeah over all it’s been about the same for 4 years
touch-grass-i-cant-i-eated-it-all.gif
I can 1000% promise you I bought fodder coatls long before this last year. it's not new.

Ancients have nothing to do with it. There are just too many dragons on the site for much of anything to be 'rare' anymore.
I can 1000% promise you I bought fodder coatls long before this last year. it's not new.

Ancients have nothing to do with it. There are just too many dragons on the site for much of anything to be 'rare' anymore.
cb97ddd4-47eb-11e7-9a25-11207adb8873.gifbd02d84f-4804-11e7-83b1-b56db8b8415b.giff4c9992b-47ff-11e7-8b02-b56db8b8415b.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif5807c18f-480e-11e7-9dd4-b56db8b8415b.gif5f64622b-47cd-11e7-b940-11207adb8873.gif529be394-47cd-11e7-af75-11207adb8873.gif000653c0-4800-11e7-b454-b56db8b8415b.gif31b4737d-47f9-11e7-a649-11207adb8873.gifd3ff9d7a-47eb-11e7-a31f-11207adb8873.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8