Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Any anatomy speculators out there?
1 2
What title says.
Anyone here likes speculating about the anatomy of the dragon breeds?
I like trying to explain breed features such as the Fae neck. How about you?
What title says.
Anyone here likes speculating about the anatomy of the dragon breeds?
I like trying to explain breed features such as the Fae neck. How about you?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Arcanist is very proud of his neck and wanted to show it off in his creation Highly nutrient-rich insects are found in hollow trees, logs and in rock cracks. The long neck lets fae cling to the outside of the tree/rock/cliff and get their heads far in to snack.
Arcanist is very proud of his neck and wanted to show it off in his creation Highly nutrient-rich insects are found in hollow trees, logs and in rock cracks. The long neck lets fae cling to the outside of the tree/rock/cliff and get their heads far in to snack.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
The inside of all dragons are jello and capsule is a transparency, not addition of liquids.
The inside of all dragons are jello and capsule is a transparency, not addition of liquids.
Inspired.pngDetermined.pngShouting.pngSurprised.pngDizzy.pngSigh.pngInspired%5E.pngStunned%5E.pngDetermined%5E.pngSigh%5E.pngWorried%5E.pngJoyous%5E.png
buy my dragons ---> gen ones
buy more of my dragons --->hatchery
help me find my dream dragons ---> here
[quote name="Delibird" date="2019-12-26 13:00:04" ] The inside of all dragons are jello and capsule is a transparency, not addition of liquids. [/quote] i thought capsule was just a unique stomach.
Delibird wrote on 2019-12-26 13:00:04:
i thought capsule was just a unique stomach.
I have a subspecies. click here to view it.This is a tutorial that you might find useful. interaction thread, please post.show me your /drs posts here! this is a wiki that desperately needs people.bYt72YT.pngv2PJF9u.png
@Vendrus adding on to that they also have a narrow long passageway in their lairs to help keep out trouble so the neck lets them stick their heads out and talk to their neighbors fans flapping away
@Vendrus adding on to that they also have a narrow long passageway in their lairs to help keep out trouble so the neck lets them stick their heads out and talk to their neighbors fans flapping away
Fae necks aren't actually that long in comparison to the other dragon species, you just notice it more on them.
Fae necks aren't actually that long in comparison to the other dragon species, you just notice it more on them.
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2019-12-26 12:50:23" ] Arcanist is very proud of his neck and wanted to show it off in his creation Highly nutrient-rich insects are found in hollow trees, logs and in rock cracks. The long neck lets fae cling to the outside of the tree/rock/cliff and get their heads far in to snack. [/quote] Hm, interesting. Here's [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2783335/1#post_2783335] my take [/url] on the Fae neck
Vendrus wrote on 2019-12-26 12:50:23:

Hm, interesting.
Here's my take on the Fae neck
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
Someone made this a while back, and I've been using it as a lore reference because I know nothing about how wing types affect flight and dietary stuff. It's a shame that it's been abandoned though.
Someone made this a while back, and I've been using it as a lore reference because I know nothing about how wing types affect flight and dietary stuff. It's a shame that it's been abandoned though.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="Vendrus" date="2019-12-26 12:50:23" ] The long neck lets fae cling to the outside of the tree/rock/cliff and get their heads far in to snack. [/quote] this is just making me think of those clips where animals get their heads stuck in objects and now i cant stop seeing a fae with its head stuck in a log frantically looking for someone to help get it off
Vendrus wrote on 2019-12-26 12:50:23:
The long neck lets fae cling to the outside of the tree/rock/cliff and get their heads far in to snack.
this is just making me think of those clips where animals get their heads stuck in objects and now i cant stop seeing a fae with its head stuck in a log frantically looking for someone to help get it off
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
Y’all know that comic set about an alligator trying to do normal people things but his nose keeps getting in the way?

That’s male ridgebacks
Y’all know that comic set about an alligator trying to do normal people things but his nose keeps getting in the way?

That’s male ridgebacks
9-BF420-CA-86-E1-4-F59-85-CA-C3-BC6-F2-B7-B26.png
1 2