Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your FR resolutions?
1 2 3 4 5 6
Basically what are things you want to get done or stop doing for 2020?

I'm wanting to complete my gene projects first and foremost, before summer hits. It's ambitious and I would have to be on a lot but I'm tired of my ungened g1s sitting there :,D

As a bonus, maaaaaybe get the majority of my lore done? I'm really wanting to do it, I'm just lazy lol

What are some of your goals/resolutions for 2020?
Basically what are things you want to get done or stop doing for 2020?

I'm wanting to complete my gene projects first and foremost, before summer hits. It's ambitious and I would have to be on a lot but I'm tired of my ungened g1s sitting there :,D

As a bonus, maaaaaybe get the majority of my lore done? I'm really wanting to do it, I'm just lazy lol

What are some of your goals/resolutions for 2020?
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
Iwant to get a coatlscroll
Iwant to get a coatlscroll
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
I'm gonna clear out my gen1s from last NotN!

I have no idea why I held on to them. They're either neon non-matchy colors or way out of my aesthetic range.
I'm gonna clear out my gen1s from last NotN!

I have no idea why I held on to them. They're either neon non-matchy colors or way out of my aesthetic range.
I want to actually stick to the Chest Challenge. I say I'm going to do it every year but give in at some point [emoji=banescale tongue size=1] And maybe get a few more sprites. I have half of them already and it'd be nice to finish the collection. Mostly stop going on hiatus so much because I miss out on so much and have to play catch up when I come back.
I want to actually stick to the Chest Challenge. I say I'm going to do it every year but give in at some point And maybe get a few more sprites. I have half of them already and it'd be nice to finish the collection.

Mostly stop going on hiatus so much because I miss out on so much and have to play catch up when I come back.
3sKaKGc.png
gray » fr+3 » flight traveler
Finish at least one of my many projects.. fff
Finish at least one of my many projects.. fff
tumblr_955e808e9734d4098a71e76fca584acf_6743eebf_500.gif
I too am hoping to get my current g1 gene projects done by summer. We'll see how it goes, good luck on yours!
I too am hoping to get my current g1 gene projects done by summer. We'll see how it goes, good luck on yours!

Available at cost to Plague flight members.
I'm going to get back into writing my lore, and finishing volume two. For the past few months I haven't had the motivation to write as much as I used to due to health issues, but my lore is still on my mind almost constantly and I will continue it in January.
I'm going to get back into writing my lore, and finishing volume two. For the past few months I haven't had the motivation to write as much as I used to due to health issues, but my lore is still on my mind almost constantly and I will continue it in January.
I'm also noodlecat on PCE | FR dragon sales thread | my FR tumblr93sr.png
I'd like to trim my lair down to 20 dragons and to maintain that number, and then to finish everyone's bio with pretty coding/writing/art! I'd also like to level all 20 dragons to lvl 25 and collect the boss/swap familiars (ideally I'd like to collect all the familiars but that will take much longer then a year C':)
I'd like to trim my lair down to 20 dragons and to maintain that number, and then to finish everyone's bio with pretty coding/writing/art! I'd also like to level all 20 dragons to lvl 25 and collect the boss/swap familiars (ideally I'd like to collect all the familiars but that will take much longer then a year C':)
sleepytroll.gif
I want to save up for more sprites, and for more apparel slots and the last gene I need for the fandragon I've been working on. I've avoided needing more apparel slots for three or four years, after I got myself to 8 so most full apparel sets can be worn together, but he came along and needed so many fancy bits I'm going to have to give in and buy more to dress him right. And of course the secondary gene I need for him is a gem gene! He'll be (even more) beautiful when he's finished, but he sure is costing me a lot.
I want to save up for more sprites, and for more apparel slots and the last gene I need for the fandragon I've been working on. I've avoided needing more apparel slots for three or four years, after I got myself to 8 so most full apparel sets can be worn together, but he came along and needed so many fancy bits I'm going to have to give in and buy more to dress him right. And of course the secondary gene I need for him is a gem gene! He'll be (even more) beautiful when he's finished, but he sure is costing me a lot.
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
I really want to trim down my lair a bit (no more than 40 dragons at all times) and get some lore written. It’d be fun to open an adopt shop too to help fund everyone’s apparel etc too
I really want to trim down my lair a bit (no more than 40 dragons at all times) and get some lore written. It’d be fun to open an adopt shop too to help fund everyone’s apparel etc too
florian.gifvbbQjQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6