Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are you watching/listen while
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
you farm for those chests?

I'm watching Nailed it on Netflix. It's a pretty chill show especially compared to other cooking/baking shows.
you farm for those chests?

I'm watching Nailed it on Netflix. It's a pretty chill show especially compared to other cooking/baking shows.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
Listening to the Wolf 359 podcast. I'd be listening to The Magnus Archives if I hadn't finished all the episodes so far, but it's so dang good and has so many episodes I'll probably restart it in the near future.
Listening to the Wolf 359 podcast. I'd be listening to The Magnus Archives if I hadn't finished all the episodes so far, but it's so dang good and has so many episodes I'll probably restart it in the near future.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
Y o u t u b e
Y o u t u b e
l9szmFh.jpg
Listening to Operation Ivy, but I might change that for something else soon. It's not keeping me awake like it usually does.
Listening to Operation Ivy, but I might change that for something else soon. It's not keeping me awake like it usually does.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Some Let's Play videos so far.
Some Let's Play videos so far.
I'm rewatching Transformers Prime, I loved the show (still do), and it's what originally got me into the transformers fandom :)
I'm rewatching Transformers Prime, I loved the show (still do), and it's what originally got me into the transformers fandom :)
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
mother mother and some vocaloid songs :3c
mother mother and some vocaloid songs :3c
Oup.gif
^ hi.. . my art ^
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5OQF7KYHsK6jBPooXq69SH

:)
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5OQF7KYHsK6jBPooXq69SH

:)
17497.png hi! my name is moth (he/him) here are some links you should check out
- lair quest
- art shop
- help me get my skincent printed!
The Undertale OST, like I have for the past several months.
The Undertale OST, like I have for the past several months.
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
fic
fic
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7