Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28
@Astariall nice, I like those outfits! The brewed ones are pretty cool too. I'm worried my chests won't yield anything I want but there's only one way to find out...
@Astariall nice, I like those outfits! The brewed ones are pretty cool too. I'm worried my chests won't yield anything I want but there's only one way to find out...
@TehuMertt Yeah it is really cool! Honestly it took me a while to realize that most of the apparel I really like in this game is stuff limited to NOTN and I've been just waiting like heck for this holiday to come around to hopefully nab some of it. They'll probably recolor them especially if people like them a lot.
@TehuMertt Yeah it is really cool! Honestly it took me a while to realize that most of the apparel I really like in this game is stuff limited to NOTN and I've been just waiting like heck for this holiday to come around to hopefully nab some of it. They'll probably recolor them especially if people like them a lot.
@Spazzshadow hey hey nice! you should post em sometime! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Spazzshadow hey hey nice! you should post em sometime!
@EerieEldritch You might just be having a bad streak. It's hard for me to say since I haven't played it since the first year, but I easily have more chests than I did at the time. Sometimes swapping venues is a good idea when it seems to dry up! [emoji=guardian happy size=1]
@EerieEldritch You might just be having a bad streak. It's hard for me to say since I haven't played it since the first year, but I easily have more chests than I did at the time. Sometimes swapping venues is a good idea when it seems to dry up!
@Mitzuke

Haha, yeah I think I was just having a bit of a dry spell- now I'm near-drowning in chests!
@Mitzuke

Haha, yeah I think I was just having a bit of a dry spell- now I'm near-drowning in chests!
@Ygdrasill I feel obligated to nab this Vista....
@Ygdrasill I feel obligated to nab this Vista....
@EerieEldritch I'm so happy for you! Keep it going! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@EerieEldritch I'm so happy for you! Keep it going!
@Dravrei Wow that's super lucky! I'm jealous. What did you do with the egg?
@Dravrei Wow that's super lucky! I'm jealous. What did you do with the egg?
@Solarstar CURSED.
@Solarstar CURSED.
I sell everything, especially when I get 20g per chest. When the prices drop a bit, I will start opening them. I just need more genes for my gen1s.
I sell everything, especially when I get 20g per chest. When the prices drop a bit, I will start opening them. I just need more genes for my gen1s.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28