Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28
@GrimoireBlack did it clear up for you? I certainly. Stopped having issues about 7 hours into the event starting. Perhaps the best you can do is farm for cash and then use it to buy!
@GrimoireBlack did it clear up for you? I certainly. Stopped having issues about 7 hours into the event starting. Perhaps the best you can do is farm for cash and then use it to buy!
I've somehow gotten an egg and two breed scrolls in 32 chests. This is insane.
I've somehow gotten an egg and two breed scrolls in 32 chests. This is insane.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
The second day is coming, and I'm still not broke! That's nice.
The second day is coming, and I'm still not broke! That's nice.
J4v6SGz.png _ - FR time +10
- feel free to choose pronouns
- on vacation;
_Arcane -> Lightning
- lore WIP
45c0Iib.png ftsPxVm.png Waystone2.gif
I'm still looking for a NotN familiar swapp thread like it popped up last year and I can't find one. *looks under the nearest rock*
I'm still looking for a NotN familiar swapp thread like it popped up last year and I can't find one. *looks under the nearest rock*
shop_banner.png
@Suzaku Yeah I haven't gotten a NOTN familiar at all yet. Do you only need the ones that were released this year?

I haven't tried them all out yet but for me I've been getting the mimics in kelp beds a lot more than I thought it would. The only problem is that of course grinding there is quite a bit slower than the lower maps.

Btw love your skydancer and your theme around it its super neat!
@Suzaku Yeah I haven't gotten a NOTN familiar at all yet. Do you only need the ones that were released this year?

I haven't tried them all out yet but for me I've been getting the mimics in kelp beds a lot more than I thought it would. The only problem is that of course grinding there is quite a bit slower than the lower maps.

Btw love your skydancer and your theme around it its super neat!
On a side note I GOOFED UP AND DIDN'T USE ALL MY EXTRA GATHERING TURNS FROM YESTERDAY SJDJDJDN

I literally had 15 more turns and said "eh I'll do the rest tonight and forgot" I was getting some chests out of it too I'm ajsjsjdjs
On a side note I GOOFED UP AND DIDN'T USE ALL MY EXTRA GATHERING TURNS FROM YESTERDAY SJDJDJDN

I literally had 15 more turns and said "eh I'll do the rest tonight and forgot" I was getting some chests out of it too I'm ajsjsjdjs
Just in case y'all didn't check yet: Swipp is finally offering one of the Strange Chest trades for 2000t (Weathered Grimoire/Bee Orchid to be more exact)
Just in case y'all didn't check yet: Swipp is finally offering one of the Strange Chest trades for 2000t (Weathered Grimoire/Bee Orchid to be more exact)
[quote name="Rabigrace" date="2019-12-23 08:31:02" ] I’ve gotten a grand total of 2 chests from the coli, then again I have only been grinding for maybe 45-60 minutes. Even so, last year’s charts show that you should be getttign a chest every 5-10 minutes. Annoyingly I didn’t get any chests from gathering today but I did get 8 yesterday so it evens out. [/quote] [color=#009E9B]This has been my experience so far as well. I've been grinding for around three hours now and haven't gotten a single chest, even after swapping venues. A pretty stark difference from the six or seven I got yesterday within a single hour. [quote name="Forelle" date="2019-12-23 05:47:05" ] I'm still looking for a NotN familiar swapp thread like it popped up last year and I can't find one. *looks under the nearest rock* [/quote] [color=#009E9B]Not sure if you're still looking, but there's one over [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2796232/1]here[/url] that's active for this year.
Rabigrace wrote on 2019-12-23 08:31:02:
I’ve gotten a grand total of 2 chests from the coli, then again I have only been grinding for maybe 45-60 minutes. Even so, last year’s charts show that you should be getttign a chest every 5-10 minutes.

Annoyingly I didn’t get any chests from gathering today but I did get 8 yesterday so it evens out.
This has been my experience so far as well. I've been grinding for around three hours now and haven't gotten a single chest, even after swapping venues. A pretty stark difference from the six or seven I got yesterday within a single hour.

Forelle wrote on 2019-12-23 05:47:05:
Not sure if you're still looking, but there's one over here that's active for this year.

“Denizens of the Volt-Lands”
She/They/He | FR Time +0
@Orodruin Yeah a vista or two would be nice but I'm trying to manage my expectations. So far I've done alright with collecting chests I just haven't opened them to see what I got yet on the assumption that the rates aren't gonna be that great anyway.

I've only been brewing chests knowing darn well there's probably some apparel and stuff I should brew out while I have the chance.

It's just a lot of stuff to get since I didn't play in previous years. Having extra gems probably helps you out a lot I'm sure haha. You can't really go wrong with your vista/apparel if you have dragons to match it!
@Orodruin Yeah a vista or two would be nice but I'm trying to manage my expectations. So far I've done alright with collecting chests I just haven't opened them to see what I got yet on the assumption that the rates aren't gonna be that great anyway.

I've only been brewing chests knowing darn well there's probably some apparel and stuff I should brew out while I have the chance.

It's just a lot of stuff to get since I didn't play in previous years. Having extra gems probably helps you out a lot I'm sure haha. You can't really go wrong with your vista/apparel if you have dragons to match it!
i didn't count my chests, but i got three eggs yesterday and i was going to save them but i hatched them but one of them was totally adorable so it was worth it
i didn't count my chests, but i got three eggs yesterday and i was going to save them but i hatched them but one of them was totally adorable so it was worth it
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 27 28