Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | NOTN Chat
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
Just throwing up a general chat to talk about NOTN stuff since that helps while keeping busy! Tell me guys, how's NOTN going for you so far? What goals did you choose this time? Wanna show off some Excellent loot?

Come tell Papa Mitz all about it...

As I peruse the replies I'm seeing that it might help to have some good advice from my favorite guide!
Just throwing up a general chat to talk about NOTN stuff since that helps while keeping busy! Tell me guys, how's NOTN going for you so far? What goals did you choose this time? Wanna show off some Excellent loot?

Come tell Papa Mitz all about it...

As I peruse the replies I'm seeing that it might help to have some good advice from my favorite guide!
Blessed Noct!
Blessed Noct!
ky82ASU.gifv1YXSNU.pngpzHLHqb.png yMJvT3V.png
@Spazzshadow Did you get something good?!
@Spazzshadow Did you get something good?!
I've already crossed the three motley packs I wanted off my list! Now to see if I can get enought gems for one of the other three (more expensive) gem packs I want before the end of the fortnight... now it's just hurry up and wait for my first two chests to finish brewing. (I'm not touching the coliseum just yet, however much I want to.)
I've already crossed the three motley packs I wanted off my list! Now to see if I can get enought gems for one of the other three (more expensive) gem packs I want before the end of the fortnight... now it's just hurry up and wait for my first two chests to finish brewing. (I'm not touching the coliseum just yet, however much I want to.)
don't like my dragons
I love this new vista! There is some good new stuff and I just filled my Baldwin pot with one of the aperal items ^_^
I love this new vista! There is some good new stuff and I just filled my Baldwin pot with one of the aperal items ^_^
lightbottom.png
i need EGGS must have EGGS i need EGGS for my BDAY EEGGS give me EGGS
i need EGGS must have EGGS i need EGGS for my BDAY EEGGS give me EGGS
Untitled190-20221222153241.pngNuUmSzk.pngUntitled253-20230408112552.png
EGGY
But I've been grinding out some chests! Got 4 already and the vista, so far thats about it! I really want the brooch vista oop,,
EGGY
But I've been grinding out some chests! Got 4 already and the vista, so far thats about it! I really want the brooch vista oop,,
In space, nobody can hear you scream. BvLIk2K.gif
Ok this is my first NoTN and I'm adoring all the spooky and ethereal stuff?
Ok this is my first NoTN and I'm adoring all the spooky and ethereal stuff?
Jd88XNq.png
sh5xjiu.pngQwz7flm.png
ZKQ6ohh.pngtNgQJvM.pngDgV9RW4.png
gNKHrxH.png1bSJVgF.pngbYt72YT.png
FBhgews.png9qLrp5W.pngRWhZ0Cq.pngaef8eafda28aee269865ab582e14a312ac4c2f3c.png6e97a552d6cb288faaaf054be66db8a44c0e78e9.pngQk0VB5d.png
I’m confused why Nocturnes are the special breed who get their own event? I’m down for the aesthetic, but confused.
I’m confused why Nocturnes are the special breed who get their own event? I’m down for the aesthetic, but confused.
embracing the wilds of nature
~
Marie, at your service
@Astariall

that's wonderful! I am hoping to nab some of those jesters outfits since the day I decided I wanted to do this event this year. Which ones did you get? I threw some in the pot myself, not sure what I want to do with the chests since selling is always a good option.
@Astariall

that's wonderful! I am hoping to nab some of those jesters outfits since the day I decided I wanted to do this event this year. Which ones did you get? I threw some in the pot myself, not sure what I want to do with the chests since selling is always a good option.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28