Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | PSA: Save your gathering turns!
1 2 3
[quote name="Mangusto" date="2019-12-22 02:08:31" ] I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =') [/quote] Me too
Mangusto wrote on 2019-12-22 02:08:31:
I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =')
Me too
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Aah thanks for the reminder! I was about to do my daily tasks but I stumbled into the forums beforehand. Good thing, too! <3
Aah thanks for the reminder! I was about to do my daily tasks but I stumbled into the forums beforehand. Good thing, too! <3
watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
[quote name="DragonSage" date="2019-12-22 03:32:54" ] [quote name="Mangusto" date="2019-12-22 02:08:31" ] I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =') [/quote] Me too [/quote] *high fives both of you* Same!
DragonSage wrote on 2019-12-22 03:32:54:
Mangusto wrote on 2019-12-22 02:08:31:
I was curious how NOTN notification would look like so spent 1 turn to see that there is none =')
Me too
*high fives both of you*
Same!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
Thanks for the reminder!
Thanks for the reminder!
tumblr_ona6ed8Hu71u9ymyzo6_r1_250.pngtumblr_on2sm1UsoN1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.png
Oof
Already used 'em because my dragons were hungry and I forgot about NotN ;~;
Oof
Already used 'em because my dragons were hungry and I forgot about NotN ;~;
Battle catsss
they/she|FR+9
[quote name="winterchant" date="2019-12-22 05:15:00" ] Crying because I already used them when I first logged on ;-; [/quote]
winterchant wrote on 2019-12-22 05:15:00:
Crying because I already used them when I first logged on ;-;
This warning is too late for me :(
They should add an in-game warning
This warning is too late for me :(
They should add an in-game warning
CYGhyrI.png
Joxar didn't pop up because Joxar and Festive Favors aren't a part of Night of the Nocturne. But—we hear you and we're actively discussing player feedback on this issue.

edit: You still have gathering turns for today. All players receive an additional 15 gathering turns for the first day of Night of the Nocturne. They do disappear after rollover, so be sure to use them before then!
Joxar didn't pop up because Joxar and Festive Favors aren't a part of Night of the Nocturne. But—we hear you and we're actively discussing player feedback on this issue.

edit: You still have gathering turns for today. All players receive an additional 15 gathering turns for the first day of Night of the Nocturne. They do disappear after rollover, so be sure to use them before then!
I did an oopsie and forgot haha. Mad at myself about that.

Thanks a lot Joxar, at least I already got a Noc scroll tho c:
I did an oopsie and forgot haha. Mad at myself about that.

Thanks a lot Joxar, at least I already got a Noc scroll tho c:
eyayah | art shop
mlr1H8z.png
evIwcId.png
i just used all of mine whoops-
i just used all of mine whoops-
Hi Hi!!! I havent played FR in years omg-

She / Her Nya / Nyan
deitydoll_lightweaver_by_dogi_crimson-dal1jb7.gif
1 2 3