Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | banescale familiar???
so i just realized....... when gaolers released we got [item=dripcave deputy] i kinda assumed that for each ancient breed, we'd get a familiar that aligns with their lore, but we haven't (yet) for the banescale release. i can't remember if the dripcave deputy was released exactly at the same time as the gaolers or if it was a few days later tbh. so perhaps there will be one and im just too early thinking about it. maybe this has already been talked about and i totally missed it but. i was really hoping it would be a consistent pattern lol, i want a neat little fire salamander or something
so i just realized.......

when gaolers released we got Dripcave Deputy

i kinda assumed that for each ancient breed, we'd get a familiar that aligns with their lore, but we haven't (yet) for the banescale release. i can't remember if the dripcave deputy was released exactly at the same time as the gaolers or if it was a few days later tbh. so perhaps there will be one and im just too early thinking about it.

maybe this has already been talked about and i totally missed it but. i was really hoping it would be a consistent pattern lol, i want a neat little fire salamander or something
flefaeries_2.png
i think (i may be incorrect) that familiar was for fr's anniversary, but since that was the same time that gaolers were released, it was gaoler-themed. i don't know if other ancient breeds will get familiars as well
i think (i may be incorrect) that familiar was for fr's anniversary, but since that was the same time that gaolers were released, it was gaoler-themed. i don't know if other ancient breeds will get familiars as well

> pigeon
> they/them
I think dripcaves were released as the limited time Anniversary item, not because of gaolers. Familiars to match some of/all of the ancients would be cool though!
I think dripcaves were released as the limited time Anniversary item, not because of gaolers. Familiars to match some of/all of the ancients would be cool though!