Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The birdskull items....
We all know the birdskull items (I hope).

So imagine the size of the bird needed for the headdresses for Imperials. They have to be at least the size of an Imp, right? How hard would said birds be to take down?

And most importantly, what happens to the rest of the body, in all cases? The logical answer is that they use them for the other pieces of the set, but it's called Birdskull, so I doubt that would qualify for most of the pieces in the set, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally, I headcanon that the rest of the body is tossed out once it's decapitated in some cases, and reused in others. Maybe some of them are used for the bone crown? In the case that it's tossed out, that would partially explain why you find Bones while scavenging.

I'm getting off-topic. But imagine if, say, a group of smaller dragons encounters one of the birds used for Imperial-sized headdresses...
We all know the birdskull items (I hope).

So imagine the size of the bird needed for the headdresses for Imperials. They have to be at least the size of an Imp, right? How hard would said birds be to take down?

And most importantly, what happens to the rest of the body, in all cases? The logical answer is that they use them for the other pieces of the set, but it's called Birdskull, so I doubt that would qualify for most of the pieces in the set, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Personally, I headcanon that the rest of the body is tossed out once it's decapitated in some cases, and reused in others. Maybe some of them are used for the bone crown? In the case that it's tossed out, that would partially explain why you find Bones while scavenging.

I'm getting off-topic. But imagine if, say, a group of smaller dragons encounters one of the birds used for Imperial-sized headdresses...
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Those are all made with the leftovers of somebody's lunch.

Some Imp had a bucket of fried chicken roc for a snack and made himself some jewelry after.
Those are all made with the leftovers of somebody's lunch.

Some Imp had a bucket of fried chicken roc for a snack and made himself some jewelry after.
[quote name="FallenEclipse" date="2019-12-12 13:52:53" ] But imagine if, say, a group of smaller dragons encounters one of the birds used for Imperial-sized headdresses... [/quote] well, there [i]is[/i] this [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/stage/7]place...[/url]
FallenEclipse wrote on 2019-12-12 13:52:53:
But imagine if, say, a group of smaller dragons encounters one of the birds used for Imperial-sized headdresses...
well, there is this place...
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop