Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How Many Banescales Do You Have
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
So we’re three days in now and I’ve got five. My two hatches, two males I bought, and I changed my female progenitor. Now I’m looking at my other unfinished gen 1s figuring out what they can do for me Banescale wise. I think this is my new favorite breed, and part of me wants to breed change all of my dergs in to Banescales. [emoji=banescale laughing size=1] But then I remember they can’t wear apparel and I change my mind. So, my question is how many Banes do you all have this far?
So we’re three days in now and I’ve got five. My two hatches, two males I bought, and I changed my female progenitor. Now I’m looking at my other unfinished gen 1s figuring out what they can do for me Banescale wise. I think this is my new favorite breed, and part of me wants to breed change all of my dergs in to Banescales. But then I remember they can’t wear apparel and I change my mind.
So, my question is how many Banes do you all have this far?
p5ZHeyn.pngVo1gdXi.gif
Just one! I'll probably pick up another one at some point but I'm going to wait until they're a bit cheaper to grab breeding pairs and such.

Not wearing apparel is a bonus for me, I'm god awful at dressing dragons! So I'll probably end up having a majority ancient lair at some point haha.

Edit: Make that two...
Just one! I'll probably pick up another one at some point but I'm going to wait until they're a bit cheaper to grab breeding pairs and such.

Not wearing apparel is a bonus for me, I'm god awful at dressing dragons! So I'll probably end up having a majority ancient lair at some point haha.

Edit: Make that two...
td9UiZS.png
Three so far, I'm being picky. It will be five eventually I think, but I'm not sure how much more I'll have beyond that. I prefer my dragons to have more limbs, not less limbs.
Three so far, I'm being picky. It will be five eventually I think, but I'm not sure how much more I'll have beyond that. I prefer my dragons to have more limbs, not less limbs.
4QFtgPW.png
3 currently! Only one I plan on keeping and continuing to gene, though. The other two are from the galore eggs; I might just trade em around until I get one I like. Similarly to Gaolers, I'm trying to collect all the line art breaking genes (so Fans, Plumage, Porcupine, Skeletal, And Wraith). I currently only have wraith
3 currently! Only one I plan on keeping and continuing to gene, though. The other two are from the galore eggs; I might just trade em around until I get one I like. Similarly to Gaolers, I'm trying to collect all the line art breaking genes (so Fans, Plumage, Porcupine, Skeletal, And Wraith). I currently only have wraith
OjYCOIV.pngCE9WWvL.png V9KyMGZ.png
Zero, I do have a plan to turn an older dragon I've not had settled plans on into a banescale though.
Zero, I do have a plan to turn an older dragon I've not had settled plans on into a banescale though.
Not enough

never enough
Not enough

never enough
sBdLZtA.png
Three, technically, but two of those are being sold. The other one is a scatter project! I don't plan on getting any more until that scatter project is done.
Three, technically, but two of those are being sold. The other one is a scatter project! I don't plan on getting any more until that scatter project is done.
Just the two I hatched. I might go get more eventually.
Just the two I hatched. I might go get more eventually.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
6 and at least 1 potential change.
6 and at least 1 potential change.
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13