Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice Fae headcanon
Faes in ice are quite liked, as they supposedly go along with the ‘cold and emotionless’ demeanor that the ice flight prioritizes.

However, some want to be held in even higher respect, and may even tie down their head crests to show even less emotion, and a desperate few cut off their head Crests entirely.
Faes in ice are quite liked, as they supposedly go along with the ‘cold and emotionless’ demeanor that the ice flight prioritizes.

However, some want to be held in even higher respect, and may even tie down their head crests to show even less emotion, and a desperate few cut off their head Crests entirely.
[emoji=fae scared size=2] but, I can see that being true

but, I can see that being true
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
SQVdsFh.png
On the other hand, that might be viewed as an amateur move? Tying the fins down, I mean. (Self-mutilation is eek.) You can't control your emotions or emotional expression, so you have to resort to brute forcing it. Where a true exemplar of Ice is such a master of their emotions that they can perfectly hide what they're feeling - or perhaps not feel at all.
On the other hand, that might be viewed as an amateur move? Tying the fins down, I mean. (Self-mutilation is eek.) You can't control your emotions or emotional expression, so you have to resort to brute forcing it. Where a true exemplar of Ice is such a master of their emotions that they can perfectly hide what they're feeling - or perhaps not feel at all.
tumblr_inline_omxl63fueX1s9ucgw_500.gif
XPDxt22.png