Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yeah, quick question
1 2
...so someone bought each of my three royal XXX pet/butt/glim coatl hatchlings off the auction house for 10g each? and then just immediately exhalted them.

Now, I don't have proof it was the same person, but they were all bought within like 3 seconds and all went to the Flamecaller.

I also don't like, care, what you do with my hatchlings after you buy them because I mean, you bought it it's yours and also a pixel not to insult the artists, the artwork on this site is fantastic,

but like? who? why?

i'm not even mad i just wanna know why because I'm so confused.
...so someone bought each of my three royal XXX pet/butt/glim coatl hatchlings off the auction house for 10g each? and then just immediately exhalted them.

Now, I don't have proof it was the same person, but they were all bought within like 3 seconds and all went to the Flamecaller.

I also don't like, care, what you do with my hatchlings after you buy them because I mean, you bought it it's yours and also a pixel not to insult the artists, the artwork on this site is fantastic,

but like? who? why?

i'm not even mad i just wanna know why because I'm so confused.
MRMeAKr.png
OHHHHHHhhhhh
Coatls? XXX? Royal coloured?

what a sad loss.... to be exalted so quickly...
OHHHHHHhhhhh
Coatls? XXX? Royal coloured?

what a sad loss.... to be exalted so quickly...
9242fa66-b028-11ea-854c-b3686ccad672.gif My Brew Shop
Where's my broadcast from? win a prize if you pm me!
I donno man, maybe some people are just rolling in gems? aha. Honestly, I personally have more gems than treasure, so I tend to use that to buy everything but dragons.

The only thing I could think of is maybe they are short on lairspace and decided immediately after buying that they didn't want them.
I donno man, maybe some people are just rolling in gems? aha. Honestly, I personally have more gems than treasure, so I tend to use that to buy everything but dragons.

The only thing I could think of is maybe they are short on lairspace and decided immediately after buying that they didn't want them.
Dragons am I right
It seems like this sort of thing has been happening a lot lately, or at least people are getting more vocal about it. Maybe they're trying to remove competition from their own dragons?
It seems like this sort of thing has been happening a lot lately, or at least people are getting more vocal about it. Maybe they're trying to remove competition from their own dragons?
similar thing happened to me, my 3 level 25s were bought yesterday of the ah for 250g each and immediately exalted. i got paid and i needed them gone so whatever happened to them afterwards is not my business but those dudes were fully stoned and statted so like...?
similar thing happened to me, my 3 level 25s were bought yesterday of the ah for 250g each and immediately exalted. i got paid and i needed them gone so whatever happened to them afterwards is not my business but those dudes were fully stoned and statted so like...?
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[quote name="Bloodwyrm" date="2019-12-12 10:22:19" ] if they were levelled i have a good idea of who did it. my 3 level 25s were bought yesterday of the ah for 250g each and immediately exalted. i got paid and i needed them gone so whatever happened to them afterwards is not my business but those dudes were fully stoned and statted so like...? [/quote] Mine were just hatched today so they weren't leveled but like that's [b]way[/b] more confusing. Regardless of whether or not they were pretties, they're at least useful for grinding? also, there's no profit there? like that's a [i]definite[/i] loss right there which is all the more reason to desperately want to know the reasoning behind this @ lvl 25 exalter, who are you and why are you doing this? we're not mad, just confused
Bloodwyrm wrote on 2019-12-12 10:22:19:
if they were levelled i have a good idea of who did it. my 3 level 25s were bought yesterday of the ah for 250g each and immediately exalted. i got paid and i needed them gone so whatever happened to them afterwards is not my business but those dudes were fully stoned and statted so like...?
Mine were just hatched today so they weren't leveled but like that's way more confusing. Regardless of whether or not they were pretties, they're at least useful for grinding?

also, there's no profit there? like that's a definite loss right there which is all the more reason to desperately want to know the reasoning behind this

@ lvl 25 exalter, who are you and why are you doing this? we're not mad, just confused
MRMeAKr.png
Huh... the other night people were noticing that a bunch of hatchlings were immediately yeeted to tidedad. Weird...
Huh... the other night people were noticing that a bunch of hatchlings were immediately yeeted to tidedad. Weird...
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
sorry i wasnt paying attention haha, of course they wouldnt be levelled! i know who it is and people have had similar experiences but name dropping is against the rules :) thats a huuuge loss but oh well, i got what i wanted and, presumably? they got what they wanted. win-win for all except the exalted. a breeding pair and one half of a twin pair of mire flyers, luckily the other one was saved before the mystery exalted bought them so im happy one lives on!

but yeah im sorry for your hatchlings, that sucks. they would have been insanely pretty too..
sorry i wasnt paying attention haha, of course they wouldnt be levelled! i know who it is and people have had similar experiences but name dropping is against the rules :) thats a huuuge loss but oh well, i got what i wanted and, presumably? they got what they wanted. win-win for all except the exalted. a breeding pair and one half of a twin pair of mire flyers, luckily the other one was saved before the mystery exalted bought them so im happy one lives on!

but yeah im sorry for your hatchlings, that sucks. they would have been insanely pretty too..
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
kinda unrelated but if ya get another xxx royal coatl, and it's a boy
hot damn i'd kill for him
kinda unrelated but if ya get another xxx royal coatl, and it's a boy
hot damn i'd kill for him
I have a few guesses:

1. Your babie's genes/colors were too close or stepping on someone's breeding project/sub-species/something something, and they wanted to remove the competition.

2. They were bought by newer users that still don't quite grasp the concept of exalt for profit.

3. Buyer's remorse. And too lazy to either put them back up for auction or list them in the forums so exalt they go.

Other than those... I got nothing.
I have a few guesses:

1. Your babie's genes/colors were too close or stepping on someone's breeding project/sub-species/something something, and they wanted to remove the competition.

2. They were bought by newer users that still don't quite grasp the concept of exalt for profit.

3. Buyer's remorse. And too lazy to either put them back up for auction or list them in the forums so exalt they go.

Other than those... I got nothing.
1 2