Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Screams I hate egg
1 2 3 4
SELL
SELL
+2 FR time
he/they
yes, sell
yes, sell
Well update, I sold it after hearing from a couple of you that the prices would plummet soon. So far I haven’t regretted it and I instead put the money to buying gen ones I liked off the auction house !
Well update, I sold it after hearing from a couple of you that the prices would plummet soon. So far I haven’t regretted it and I instead put the money to buying gen ones I liked off the auction house !
ZVpCPil.png
[quote name="Gilnora" date="2019-12-18 14:25:04" ] Well update, I sold it after hearing from a couple of you that the prices would plummet soon. So far I haven’t regretted it and I instead put the money to buying gen ones I liked off the auction house ! [/quote] ..and now you gotta gene em! D:
Gilnora wrote on 2019-12-18 14:25:04:
..and now you gotta gene em! D:
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[quote name="iiSwizzle" date="2019-12-18 15:00:31" ] [quote name="Gilnora" date="2019-12-18 14:25:04" ] Well update, I sold it after hearing from a couple of you that the prices would plummet soon. So far I haven’t regretted it and I instead put the money to buying gen ones I liked off the auction house ! [/quote] ..and now you gotta gene em! D: [/quote] It's the ciiiiiiircle of deeeeeeeebt...
iiSwizzle wrote on 2019-12-18 15:00:31:
Gilnora wrote on 2019-12-18 14:25:04:
..and now you gotta gene em! D:
It's the ciiiiiiircle of deeeeeeeebt...
I usually just hatch them; my main money is selling fodder and exalting. I like having dragons that are 100% not related to my already existing ones, so I don’t run into issues after breeding for several generations
I usually just hatch them; my main money is selling fodder and exalting. I like having dragons that are 100% not related to my already existing ones, so I don’t run into issues after breeding for several generations
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
Sell

Eggs are like a easy 300 gems each
Sell

Eggs are like a easy 300 gems each
1 2 3 4