Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Screams I hate egg
1 2 3 4
@Gilnora Have you unlocked the Hibernal Den slot that calls for an egg of that element yet? If not, keep it in the vault for that!

I honestly don't know why no one ever points out that you need to keep an egg of each element.
@Gilnora Have you unlocked the Hibernal Den slot that calls for an egg of that element yet? If not, keep it in the vault for that!

I honestly don't know why no one ever points out that you need to keep an egg of each element.
don't like my dragons
I'd say sell it. There's no guarantee you'll get a nice looking baby and if you want, you can always spend the profit on a pretty dragon off the AH.
I'd say sell it. There's no guarantee you'll get a nice looking baby and if you want, you can always spend the profit on a pretty dragon off the AH.
iW3lC5l.pngY5ILoot.pngtg462CC.pngQFchClK.pnglightflower.png
[quote name="makani" date="2019-12-12 09:29:38" ] Sell now before eggs plummet for NotN! [/quote] ^ this
makani wrote on 2019-12-12 09:29:38:
Sell now before eggs plummet for NotN!

^ this
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
Sell it. You can buy a nice gen 1 you actually like with that nice chunk of dragon money you'll get out of the sale later.
Sell it. You can buy a nice gen 1 you actually like with that nice chunk of dragon money you'll get out of the sale later.
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
Save it, collect lots of eggs during NOTN, and do a mass hatch!
Save it, collect lots of eggs during NOTN, and do a mass hatch!
Hatch this destined child!

If it's an XXY I'll laugh because you had that cash stash in your vault for months.
Hatch this destined child!

If it's an XXY I'll laugh because you had that cash stash in your vault for months.
Sell for Mons
Sell for Mons
66.png
I hate eggs because I cant open them if I do I only get trash so the only thing I can do is sell
I hate eggs because I cant open them if I do I only get trash so the only thing I can do is sell
akueye3.png
Sell for more egg during notn

Stonks
Sell for more egg during notn

Stonks
owleics.gif
wait until tomorrow! Spoopy friday the 13th baby,,,
wait until tomorrow! Spoopy friday the 13th baby,,,
88V
FaCKLHz.png
1 2 3 4