Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Screams I hate egg
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Nicnova" date="2019-12-12 09:34:23" ] bruh I've been hatching all eggs cause i have zero brain cells [/quote] This is also me.
Nicnova wrote on 2019-12-12 09:34:23:
bruh I've been hatching all eggs cause i have zero brain cells

This is also me.
I always hatch mine.

Yes, selling the smart choice but like. Providence has brought this child to me. I must keep it now forever. Which is exactly why there's like 7 unhatchned noct eggs in my vault from last year and I'm not ready for MORE this year.
I always hatch mine.

Yes, selling the smart choice but like. Providence has brought this child to me. I must keep it now forever. Which is exactly why there's like 7 unhatchned noct eggs in my vault from last year and I'm not ready for MORE this year.
Sell egg!!!
Sell egg!!!
Sanidars_Sorrow.png[/left] FObX7rS.png rix3ppo.png Most of my Permas are in my HibDen, please check there for Forum Games too please.
Well...NotN is coming up. That will have eggs and crashes egg prices. Sell then maybe wait for more eggs in NotN and/or buy them cheaper!
Well...NotN is coming up. That will have eggs and crashes egg prices. Sell then maybe wait for more eggs in NotN and/or buy them cheaper!
91423843p.png Avatar
Dragon
7691.png Selling G1s! 196.png Trading Notes for Notes!
Closed
[quote name="Gilnora" date="2019-12-12 09:26:19" ] Also tell me if you have done this, stashing eggs away literally because you can’t decide what to do with it [/quote] I have 4 eggs right now suffering this fate
Gilnora wrote on 2019-12-12 09:26:19:
Also tell me if you have done this, stashing eggs away literally because you can’t decide what to do with it
I have 4 eggs right now suffering this fate
JNgbpVq.gif
Also if anyone really doesn't know what to do with their eggs.. you can always yeet them to me.

I'll hatch them because I have no self control.
Also if anyone really doesn't know what to do with their eggs.. you can always yeet them to me.

I'll hatch them because I have no self control.
Sell before NotN.
Sell before NotN.
Last June I had over 100 eggs and I could have earned 20k Gems but me am big doof so I just hatched them all and barely earned 2k Gems. Or maybe I did earn a bit more? I don't remember.

HATCHING IS FUN. HATCH.
Last June I had over 100 eggs and I could have earned 20k Gems but me am big doof so I just hatched them all and barely earned 2k Gems. Or maybe I did earn a bit more? I don't remember.

HATCHING IS FUN. HATCH.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Sell it and buy a cute G1 with some of the profit. That way you end up with a G1 you like, and money. 8D
Sell it and buy a cute G1 with some of the profit. That way you end up with a G1 you like, and money. 8D
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
[quote name="Gilnora" date="2019-12-12 09:26:19" ] Also tell me if you have done this, stashing eggs away literally because you can’t decide what to do with it [/quote] -nervous laughter- I have a strange issue... imagine I don't sell or hatch eggs... I hoard them... literally just hold onto them in my vault for years at a time... usually only letting them go for gifts or extra gem injections when i really need... I still have eggs I found back in 2017... I also keep a running record of every egg I've obtained as well as every egg currently in my vault on this girl... [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23442324] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/234424/23442324.png[/img] [/url] [b]As for actual advice[/b] I'd keep it till you find a use for it. Usually with selling eggs I only sell them when I know 100% what the funds will be spent on. ex: need a gem gene for a new derg you want to finish? sell an egg to afford it. otherwise I'm better off holding it as an egg that I cant impulse spend on silly purchases. I try to avoid hatching for myself I've only ever hatched eggs for my gf who enjoys the gamble. Reasoning is if you hatch it you only have like a 1% chance to get something actually worth the base value of the egg itself. 10g vs at least 150g I'd rather always have the 150. Just a solid example of why I dont hatch ever: gf has hatched at least 7 of the eggs i've ever found. of them only [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=250259&tab=dragon&did=44347445]1 good hatch[/url] was ever obtained. and only about 3 of them ever got bought off market for like 20g tops. the rest were exalted...
Gilnora wrote on 2019-12-12 09:26:19:
Also tell me if you have done this, stashing eggs away literally because you can’t decide what to do with it

-nervous laughter- I have a strange issue... imagine I don't sell or hatch eggs... I hoard them... literally just hold onto them in my vault for years at a time... usually only letting them go for gifts or extra gem injections when i really need... I still have eggs I found back in 2017...

I also keep a running record of every egg I've obtained as well as every egg currently in my vault on this girl...

23442324.png

As for actual advice I'd keep it till you find a use for it. Usually with selling eggs I only sell them when I know 100% what the funds will be spent on.
ex: need a gem gene for a new derg you want to finish? sell an egg to afford it.
otherwise I'm better off holding it as an egg that I cant impulse spend on silly purchases.

I try to avoid hatching for myself I've only ever hatched eggs for my gf who enjoys the gamble.
Reasoning is if you hatch it you only have like a 1% chance to get something actually worth the base value of the egg itself. 10g vs at least 150g I'd rather always have the 150.

Just a solid example of why I dont hatch ever:
gf has hatched at least 7 of the eggs i've ever found. of them only 1 good hatch was ever obtained. and only about 3 of them ever got bought off market for like 20g tops. the rest were exalted...
c345f7e3a6e07a5c7b794020f36c400b6fe75700.png61877_s.gif
1 2 3 4